The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chii's inactivity~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii's inactivity~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Chii's inactivity~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 am

Some of you guys probably know already, but guess I'll just say it here xD. My finals are coming and it's a real important life changing one too, so I need to really focus on studying for the next two months or so. Razz I'm gonna miss you guys! And I don't think I'll totally disappear :B but if you guys see me here feel free to slap me in the face and tell me to go study! I thank you for doing so. Very Happy I can still rp, but don't expect it to be fast though xD okay that's it! I'll be back before we know it, so look out for 15 November, xD I'll be around so much that I may start getting annoying Very Happy ! Bye bye! <3
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii's inactivity~ Left_bar_bleue0/150Chii's inactivity~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:50 am

Well then see you in November Chii~
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii's inactivity~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Chii's inactivity~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:54 am

You better be on enough to say happy birthday to me in the beginning of November >: |

Good luck with your finals Chii! (:
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Well see you in November than Chii! You better not forget about us in the mean time!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Remember November, So much happening then xD
Back to top Go down

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Awww, we'll miss you! Good luck on your exams, though, and good for you, studying! Razz <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chii's inactivity~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii's inactivity~   Chii's inactivity~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chii's inactivity~
Page 1 of 1