The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Our Stylists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

Getting Our Stylists Empty
PostSubject: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:41 pm

I sit on a chair covered in blankets, waiting for Fern. When she got here, we would get our stylists. I hope I got somebody good...
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Fern walked in, to see Nik waiting. She smiled and said, "Hey!" And walked to the seat next to him, then sat down. Swinging her legs back and forth against the seat, she said, "We're waiting for... our stylists, right?" she said, with a bit of unsureness.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:14 pm

I smirk and nod. "Yep. Let's hope that they-" As if on cue, a man around twenty enters the room. The first thing you noticed about him was his big blue eyes. Next was his short cut black hair with the huge cowlick. He smiles sweetly and walks over to Fern."Why hello there, Fern Willows. I am Mark Collins. Pleasure to be your stylist." He puts out his hand.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:24 pm

~Why'd you lock it? :0
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

~Sorry! Accident! ;_;
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

~Oh xD

Fern smiled at the man. He looked odd, in that Capitol sort of way. She shook his hand enthusiastically, "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:54 pm

He smiles. "Let's go see your outfit." And he exits with Fern and walks to a room across the hall.
~Can you start a new topic on still on Floor 11?

Oh god. If that was Fern's stylist, mine would probably worse. I watch as Fern was whisked away. I watch the door, waiting for my stylist.

1. Make Nik's stylist some psycho. xD
2. Mark looks like Jake Gyllenhall, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Our Stylists   Getting Our Stylists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Our Stylists
Page 1 of 1