The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Aaron Equine!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Equine! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Aaron Equine! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Aaron Equine! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Interview with Aaron Equine! Tumblr_m3rwf4tWFb1ru03eso1_500
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Ten male tribute, Aaron Equine!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Equine! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Aaron Equine! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Interview with Aaron Equine! Tumblr_luz5m8b4hb1qbm4md
I come on stage wearing a huge smile and waving to the crowd. I want them to love me and sponsor me, to help me win. "So, Ceasar, let's get this show on the road!" I say, taking my seat.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Equine! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Aaron Equine! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Interview with Aaron Equine! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Ceasar flashed a smile as Aaron came onstage and waited for a moment for the crowd to quiet down before proceeding. "Looks like someone is eager to begin!" Ceasar let out a laugh as he turned towards the crowd for their reaction which was a mixture of claps and laughs. He then turned back towards the tribute. "So Aaron, are you just as eager to get into the arena and show us what you are made of?" Ceasar looked at him eagerly awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Equine! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Aaron Equine! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 pm

"You bet I am," I say, "And you can bet I'll be sitting right back here in a few weeks as the victor this year." I add the last part to show the crowd my confidence and will to live.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Ceasar continues to smile as Aaron tells the audience that he will be back as the victor. The crowd eats it up, they love a tribute with confidence. "Well Aaron with confidence like that I am sure we will. What do you guys think? Will Aaron be our victor?" Ceasar points at the boy as the crowd cheers. A mixture of yelling and Aaron's name can be heard from the colorful crowd. "So Aaron, tell us what do you think of the other tributes so far? There has got to be some competition for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 pm

"Well, to be honest, Ceasar, I know I'll have some trouble with both tributes from Two, but other than them, I'm not sure I'll have much competition," I say, hoping to boost the crowd's enthusiasm even more. If the only tributes I'm really afraid of are a couple of careers, that'll show them just how confident I am, or at least want to be.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yes, both Lenina and Rafe were quite confident during their interviews. But I think you have a good chance Aaron." Ceasar gave him a sincere smile then looked out to the crowd as they continued to cheer. It was good to see a confident tribute after all, made the games more interesting in the end. As the crowd quieted, Ceasar took on a serious tone as he directed his next question. "Now Aaron, for most of us we probably all recognize the last name Equine as the same last name of a tribute from district ten last games. I would bet my life that she was related to you, would you like to talk about her?" The crowd lets out a few 'awwws' in sympathy as they wait for the boy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I frown at Ceasar's more serious tone, but I understand as the question unfolds. "Well, Ceasar, you're right about that too. Ashley was my little sister," I say, letting the ache of her loss creep into my voice,"But that's why I'm here; to win for her this year." There it is, the reason I wanted to be in the games this year, the reason I have for winning.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Ceasar kept his sympathetic face on as Aaron talked, nodding at each word. He extended his arm and gave a reassuring pat on the tribute's shoulder. "Well I am sure that you will try, and thank you for sharing that with us." He brought his arm back and laid it over the top of his chair. "So besides your very good reason to fight, what else would you say is your greatest strength going into the arena?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

I let a small smile come across my face. "Well, Ceasar, I'd have to say that that's my physical strength. You don't take down rampaging cattle with a single rope without having power behind it," I say, getting back into my previous tone of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Ceasar let out a laugh as Aaron described his strengths. It wasn't a demeaning laugh that, but more laughing at the thought of a rampaging bull. "Well my word, rampaging bulls huh? I guess these tributes are the least of your worries." Ceasar laughed once more and then leaned forward as he started to ask his next question. "I'm sure the audience is dying to know, are you going to share some of your plans with us?" He winked towards Aaron as if trying to get him to spill a juicy secret.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I think a moment before answering. "I'll be happy to share some of my plans," I pause a moment before continuing,"Get in and out of the cornucopia, then fight off the rest of the tributes when they come after me." I say, summing up most tributes' plan of action because I don't necessarily want to reveal all of my plans to the other tributes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Ceasar nodded as Aaron laid out a very brief summation of his plan. It sounded just like most of the other tributes' plans, but there was always a way to spin this and make it look better. "Well I'm sure a guy of your stature would be able to make quick work of that sprint. But what about alliances? They can prove to be quite useful. Mind sharing some names with me and a few thousand of my closest friends?" He smiled warmly as he leaned in towards Aaron in a way that one would if they were about to have a secret whispered into their ear.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 pm

I see what Ceasar's doing and I'm happy to oblige, leaning in as well. "Well, if you insist, I'll let you know that I've got Laurie on my side," I "whisper" the "secret" but the mics pick up my voice anyway. I won't announce my other alliances just yet, because I'm not sure if they want to be revealed yet.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Ceasar backs away after Aaron 'whispers' the secret and gives a fake look of surprise. "Laurie you say? Well she was quite interesting wasn't she folks?" The crowd yells out cheers of 'District 10' and one could also hear a few 'Laurie' being yelled out as well. "Well it is good to see some district pride. We love that don't we folks!?" Ceasar brought down his fist onto the arm of his chair showing his excitement. "So what do you think of the Capitol so far Aaron? How does it compare to your home back in District 10?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Finally, the question I've been waiting for!"I would say the food is awesome, but I think the previous tributes have already said that," I say, pausing only a moment before continuing,"So I guess I'd have to say transportation. the trains and cars certainly beat walking or riding a horse everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Ceasar laughed as Aaron said his piece. "Yes, most tributes mention the food but I have to admit the food is very good. But I can imagine our transportation is much different than that back in District 10." Ceasar continued looking at Aaron as he asked his next question. "So Aaron, any ideas about the arena? Maybe something you are hoping will be in it or what it won't be?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well, I'm hoping for something more flat and less covered in trees. I work better when I've got plenty of room to maneuver around in and see my enemies. The only problem with that is the fact that there would be less places for cover if I needed it," I say, adopting a more serious tone. In my mind, I imagine plains of waist-high grass that seemed to go on for miles. My perfect arena.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Ceasar nodded at the thought of a flat plain for an arena. "Well it would definitely leave no room for hiding and plenty of room for fighting. An interesting idea indeed." He leaned back in his chair once more with his arms nestled in the arms of the chair. "Well it seems we are almost done with this interview but is there anything you would like to say to the audience and any potential sponsors before leaving?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm

I turn to the audience and show them another of my signature smiles. "Well, Ceasar, I think all that's left to say is that I had a great time tonight with you and your closest friends here," I say, referencing the earlier part of the interview,"And I'd like you all to look forward to seeing me back here in a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Interview with Aaron Equine! Tumblr_m2dlbe66QV1qgxeuqo1_500

Ceasar laughed after Aaron said his part and he stood up, grabbing his hand and raising it in the air above them both. He dropped it and pointed off stage, "Let's hear another big cheer for the male tribute from District Ten, the very funny Aaron Equine!" The crowd roared once more and quieted down, awaiting the next tribute to come out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Equine!   Interview with Aaron Equine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Aaron Equine!
Page 1 of 1