The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview for Lenina Cross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview for Lenina Cross Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview for Lenina Cross Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview for Lenina Cross Empty
PostSubject: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Ceasar stood up and pointed off stage, "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our Female Tribute from District Two! Lenina Cross!" he shouts, the crowd in a thunderous applause. He welcomed her on stage and shook her hand as he sat down. "Welcome to the Capitol Lenina" he tells her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview for Lenina Cross Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview for Lenina Cross Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Interview for Lenina Cross Lenina4
Interview for Lenina Cross Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---
Interview Outfit

Lenina heard her name being called as she walked up on the stage and moved towards the center of the stage where a chair was waiting for her to sit down and start her interview. She waved the same way she did on the chariots, it was brief and almost statuesque as her hand waved through the air. She shook his hand and let a small smile out as she sat down and crossed her legs, showing off the gold and black heels that her stylist picked out for her. "Hello Ceasar and thank you. I have definitely enjoyed being here." She set her hands on her lap awaiting the string of questions that were about to come.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Ceasar smiled, "Thats great to hear" he says, smiling. "So, Lenina, lets start off with a good question, what reasons are driving you to win these games?" he asks, "Family, friends, pride, honor, we hear many of these reasons from the Districts" he says.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Interview for Lenina Cross Tumblr_m4j99ay0bt1rw1ni0o1_500

Lenina thought for a moment before responding to Ceasar's question. "Well Ceasar I actually have a few different reasons to try and win. Pride and honor are towards the top of the list, but I am trying to win to prove that I can. And for my father who is Craven Cross. He won the games many years ago." Not a very sensational story, but it would just have to do. "But I am very honored to be representing my district in the games this year."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Ceasar smiled, "Why of course, we've seen in the past how proud a District yours is" he says. "Great tributes, great stories, great Games" he says. "So, Do you think being the daughter of a Victor will give you an edge over the other Tributes, particularly your District Partner?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Interview for Lenina Cross Tumblr_lznpnpeHcD1rpzbo4o1_500

It was quite true, most people in District 2 were very proud, it was a symptom of living in that district. She looked towards the crowd as she answered Ceasar's question, wanting to make sure they felt included in the conversation that they were having. "Well being taught by a victor gives me a great advantage. I have had a mentor my whole life and he had a few victor from his time as mentor, so he passed down all of these things to me. He also taught me everything I know." She then looked towards Ceasar as she went to mention her own district partner. "And as for my district partner, we have a very similar mind set. Both of us have something to prove, someone that we live in the shadows of. For me it is my father, for him it is his cousin. But I have a feeling that if it is not me who wins this it will be him. And you can quote me on that." Father would kill me for that statement, but oh well he isn't here to stop me. Lenina had gotten quite rebellious these last few days, almost haphazard with the things she said and did.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Ceasar nodded, "Yes, the two of you sound like you're in a similar predicament" he says, agreeing. "So, have any plans you want to share with myself a a few thousand friends?" he asks, smiling encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Lenina looked around the crowd a moment as she listened to Ceasar speak. This was just bizarre, people were laughing at the things she said as if it was all a joke. This was bizarre indeed. Then he asked of her plans, and of course she wasn't going to give much away. Astoria had at least taught her one thing, be mysterious with your plans. "Well besides killing my competition there are a few things I have planned. Of course though a girl never reveals her secrets, and I will just have to say that those who watch will not be disappointed." She put on her best confident smile, if there was anything that she felt right now it was confidence in her skills and her alliance. They were three strong and each of them were the perfect killing machines. "But as you can probably guess, yes I am a career so I am allied with the careers. And I am quite deadly."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Ceasar smirked, "You know, there has been lots of gossip going about since the Parade about You and your district partner, care to set things straight?" he asks, the crowd so silent, you could hear a strand of hair fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Lenina looked over at Ceasar after he asked his question. He had thrown her off which was a very difficult task to accomplish. She didn't even try to hide her surprise. "Rumors? I'm quite sure that I have no idea what you are talking about." She thought for a moment trying to think of the parades and what had happened during them. Was it when she held his hand up that they were talking about? What rumors could be started by that? "Do you mean our alliance? Because if so yes I believe it is quite obvious that we have an alliance between us."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Ceasar smirked, "The rumors in question were slightly more, romantic, in nature Lenina" he says, "Care to interpret?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Lenina couldn't help but feel her eyebrows lower as Ceasar talked about romance. The one thing Lenina had hoped would not be brought up. She hated the idea of love and relationships; but she knew the Capitol loved a great romance. Ceasar had practically shot her in the foot with this question. She put on her best fake smile as she continued to answer his question. "Oh no Ceasar. Rafe and I are nothing more than two people who share a district and a similar goal. If anything I think of him like my brother." That statement wasn't a lie. Lenina found a lot of similarities between Henry and Rafe, and she had to tolerate both of them most of the time too. "Besides Ceasar...that would make someone I know very upset." She put on a mysterious smile and laid it on thick.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Ceasar smiled, "I think we will leave that person for Rafe to unveil" he says, "But thanks for the tip off" he adds, winking. "So, if there was one thing about the Capitol life you could take into the games with you as a luxury, what do you think it would be" he says, before adding "Not counting the obvious, being food"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Lenina couldn't help but feel like Ceasar was going out of his way to give her hard questions. Why couldn't they just be ones on her training or how she planned to kill the others. She would have felt more comfortable answering those ones instead of these pointless questions. Just oblige them, you have plenty of time to intimidate later. Right now it is about being charming. Charming was definitely not a word that one would use to describe Lenina Cross though. "Well this whole experience in the Capitol has been very enjoyable. But honestly those clothes would not do me any good in the arena. They would get in the way." Really you talk about clothes? You are such an idiot. Lenina was mentally kicking herself as soon as the words left her mouth. She needed to feed these peoples' egos, not put down their clothes.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Ceasar realized this wasn't on Lenina's mind. "Well, personally, I'd take in a proper pillow, at least you can have a comfortable sleep on a calmer night" he says, saving her from looking weird. "Now, since you've dismissed the Rafe rumors, I think its time to ask, IS there anyone back home you might like getting back to?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Lenina put on her fake smile again, at least Ceasar saved her from herself. "That is a very good idea, I don't know why I didn't think of it." She uncrossed her legs and recrossed them again. She just needed to do something with them it seemed. It was quite unnecessary but she didn't care. "And as for a person back home....well there is someone who I think quite a bit of. And I believe he thinks quite a bit of me too."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 pm

The crowd giggled excitedly. "Anything you can tell us about him" Ceasar asks curiously, Giving an encouraging look to Lenina.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

What did I get myself into? Well I guess here goes nothing. "Well Ceasar....a girl really isn't supposed to kiss and tell. But I can tell you his name. Maurice, Maurice Stephano. We were just friends, but before I left it became a little more than that" Lies, lies and more lies. Though they did kiss, it wasn't like they were 'dating' or anything. And if anything Lenina was the one who forced it on him. But the audience didn't need to know that, she just needed to make herself look desirable to them. And hopefully this would accomplish that and make up for any of her little trip ups earlier on in the interview.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Ceasar smiled, "Well, I wish you the best with getting back to him." he says. "As a final question, what sort of ways do you plan on killing the other tributes? If you don't mind sharing a preview"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well thank you Ceasar, but I do plan on winning so that shouldn't be too much of a problem." Lenina let out a genuine smile as Ceasar asked her his final question. Now this was a question she liked. "I have no problem sharing that, I have made my skills very clear in the training center so I am not trying to hide my skills in that department. I am quite skilled with a dagger preferably dual wielding them. And I hate to brag, but I am quite deadly with some throwing knives. I can hit almost any target, even the smallest of targets tend not to be a problem for me. But my father trained me with all different kinds of weapons so I am not worried about not having something to use as a weapon in the arena. But get me a throwing knife and I promise you won't be disappointed by my aim." For the last thing the audience was going to hear from her, this was definitely the best that she could have asked for. She needed them to know that she was deadly and smart and she felt that she accomplished that. She stood up, giving her one last elegant wave to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Ceasar gave a quick clap, "Lets give our best of Luck to Lenina Cross of District 2!" he shouted, as he crowd took the helm on the applause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Lenina Cross   Interview for Lenina Cross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview for Lenina Cross
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: