The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hospital Left_bar_bleue150/150The Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Zep Cramer

The Hospital 1377491_o

Zep had stayed in the same room for days, looking over the same papers, for days. So when he finally finished his work you would be surprised to find out he was sad to leave the room. but he finally stepped out with a small vile, he kept it inside a plastic bag inside a metal box, it could not be tempered. He actually had needed some social interaction after his self induced solitary confinement. he walked around the hospital for a small while until he found a girl standing outside a room "Hello there, do you need any help with anything? are you with anyone?" Asked Zep to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hospital Left_bar_bleue1/1The Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Lupa's whole body went completely devoid of emotion as soon as someone spoke to her. "No, I'm fine. My mother was injured this morning, but she's doing fine now," She said, her voice completely blank. She didn't like talking to people, and she found that they'd leave her alone if she had no emotion.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Zep Cramer

The Hospital Vhy79mxiyl9syh99

Zep continued his interaction even though it was evident the girl did not. "Well, my name is Zep. i work here. it's good that nobody else you know got hurt, that would be unfortunate... quite unfortunate. Zep trailed off and stood staring at the wall for a second. he snapped back and asked. "so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Lupa took note of his odd space-out. She wasn't sure it was safe to be around here any longer. Maybe she should run... no, she won't run just yet. "My name is Lupa. I believe that's all you should really need to know" she said, almost robotic. She paused a moment before asking a question, "So, you work here? What are you, a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Zep Cramer

The Hospital Tumblr_m2titfRD1j1r2uemao1_500

Zep laughed a bit at the girls blatantly dull answer. He could tell that social interaction was being attempted to be cut short. He obviously would not let that happened and just continued on with what his talking. "Well, they just kind of... gave me a free room, i pay them rent i guess but eh... i mean, i can get all my research done with the materials around the hospital. it is just a peaceful agreement with the hospital i guess... i mean, i was in here for five years, you do eventually get to know the place. Zep had finished, he did not really care if this girl knew about his time in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:14 am

Lupa gave him a shrug, signifying that she hadn't really cared, she just wanted to not have awkward silence. This silence was avoided this time as Storm came out of the room. "Hello there, who are you?" the boy said, concern for his sister was obvious in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 9 :: Houses-
Jump to: