The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE JERO-LAIR

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE JERO-LAIR Left_bar_bleue150/150THE JERO-LAIR Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:43 pm

THE JERO-LAIR 475b9f9341aa8be91f26b79c7ceddd3d247f4a33.jpg__939x820_q85

Welcome, welcome. Guest
To the amazing Jero-Lair, full of amazing characters.
I hope you enjoy your stay
Alfred will arive with your drinks shortly.
Would you liek to take a look around?

First off we have my most ingenious creations. Polished to perfection by administrators and moderators.
Sagittaria Silverhand
Clay Faraday
Theta Greenlaw
Dove Velvet
Bristle Herriot

These are the subjects that have sadly... passed away in the process of testing.
Joshua Faraday
Henry Gale
Laken Nichols
Zep Cramer
Talmon Philben
And these are the ones that have gone on to live a life in luxury
Neesin Steam (stylist)
Miatrix Pulp

Now sit back, relax, and watch the creation of my characters.

Last edited by JeromeOf6 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Name: Laken Nichols
District:6
Family: Jakoe Nichols (deceased, father) Kara Nichols (mother)
Background:I was born in district 6. As a child I worked with my father in an airplane factory until i witnessed him getting hit by a loose airplane propeller. He died in my arms, Before he died he taught me many military grapples and techniques. I recieved a small model of the plane that killed my father, given to me by his friends/co-workers. My fathers death sent me into a 3 day depression but I snapped out of it when I remembered one of my fathers quotes that I did not understand when I was younger. "Just remember son, any wall can be jumped over with enough courage and determination". Depression was the wall and I was finally able to jump over it. Luckily my mother decided to join me.
Physical appearance: I am 5 foot 11 with dirty blonde short hair. I am caucasian with slightly darkened skin my eyes are green and I have a lanky build. I have a small scar on my left cheek from a piece of shrapnel thrown out by a car explosion. My legs are muscular giving me great speed.
Personality: I am very curious and I enjoy problem solving I am usually quiet around people until we are friends and I have the sudden impulse to find things whether I like it or not. I am very modest and will not take credit for many of my acheivments and I have a very strong mentallity. I gained this attribute after my fathers death because of this you can not break me with words. I read many of the ancient sherlock holmes books, this is a possible explanation for my finding impulse. I still have not found the entire explanation for this impulse though.
Flaw: Sometimes I am a little too curious and walk into bad situations. I have adhd so I can get distracted at times
Pets:I have a pug named Jakoe. I named him In memory of my father
rich or poor: I am in between rich and poor
weapon of choice: I prefer using ancient Rajput weapons like the Chakram: A disk with no middle for throwing, and the katar: You grab its handle with your 4 front fingers and there is a blade on the end used for jabbing. If you click a button the katar's blade splits into three blades for maximum laceration.
talents: I am very talented at finding things and I am very fast. My agility is one of my strongest allies. I learned how to run so fast because my father before his death wanted to race me everywhere. No matter how long the distance was he was always up for a race. my goals to beat him in a race gave me my speed.
angle: I prefer a more innocent yet serious angle
I will not go for any over powering angle Such as strong or angry.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Name: Joshua Farady (pronounced. Fair-A-Day)
Age/Birthday:17, september 27
District:3
Family: Nina Faraday (Mother), Daniel Faraday (father), Clay Faraday (brother)
Brief History: Josh was born in district three just like everybody else there.When Josh was only 4 he completed 500 piece puzzles with ease, and 1000 piece puzzles when he was six. The doctor stated that his brain grows at an alarmingly fast rate allowing him to remember very minor details no one else would. At the age of 12 josh's brother clay was born. It has all been going good for josh and he is currently 17.
Physical Appearance: Josh has medium sized curly brown hair. His eyes are blue,just like his entire family. Josh is about five foot ten and he has a muscular build. His arms are long giving him great reach, the long arms occured naturally. He has a sar on his right leg caused by an electric shock during one of his projects.
Personality:Josh thinks everything out before doing it. He talks very little because most of the time he is to busy thinking. He can never be broken spiritually or mentally. He is also as strong as an ox on the inside, and on the outside at times.
Flaw: He thinks things through making him not very good with split decisions (like when someone is jumping at him with a spear).
Pets: He has a rabbit named Rolo.
Rich or Poor?: Middle-class
Weapon of Choice:Throwing knife or bow and arrow. (basicly most long or medium range weapons)
Talents: He is one of the best problem solvers in district 3. He has very good aim. He is very strong when he chooses to be.
Preferred Angles josh prefers to go with a mor intellegent angle answering any question with a sophisticated response.
Angles this tribute will not do josh will not try to perform strong, or mysterious.
Other:N/A

Last edited by JeromeOf6 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Name: maurice stephano
Age/Birthday: 18. october 16th
District:2
Family: Mother:ava stephano , father: robin stephano,
Brief History: maurice even at a young age went through brutal weaponry training. his father was harsh yet loving. maurice eventually was able to idnetify just about every weapon and ammunition type. this also gives him the ability to know the weakness of any weapon. he is 18 and has not been reaped yet.
Physical Appearance: maurice is six feet tall with ashy blonde hair. he has brown eyes and a very muscular build. his arms are very large as a result of his nonstop training.
Personality: maurice is very strong and does not talk much. he talks when necessary though. he is very friendly and easy to get along with. he is brutaly honest though. with enough verbal torture you can easily break maurice. and believe me you dont want to break maurice
Flaw: he is not that quiet and breaks just about every twig while trying to be sneaky.
Pets:german shepard named minho
Rich or Poor?:rich
Weapon of Choice:any weapon. he knows how to use them all
Talents: (he can identify just about every weapon known to district 2. he knows all the different weaknesses of these weapons too. he is very strong as a result of his training.
Preferred Angles: maurice decides to go with a tough and quiet angle.
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3:( he will not do mysterious or sexy
Other:
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Name:Sagittarria Silverhand
Age/birthday: 15 6-22
District:1
Family: lennon silverhand, nala silverhand.
Brief history: Sagittaria had always lived a lavish life. One day his father got into an argument with a peacekeeper. Instead of a public execution the peacekeeper decided something more humiliating. Putting the family on to the streets. Although she was sad at first, she became so much stronger.
Physical appearance: Sagittaria has always been known as "cute". She has natural blonde hair with natural brunette streaks. She thinks of herself as the least fake person in the luxurious district 1. She has a light build and blue eyes. She is 5 foot 7 and 120 pounds.
Personality: Sagittaria is very strong hearted and brave. She can be smart when she actually stops to think about things. She is innovative and very creative. She can be very passionate when she truly loves something.
Flaw: sometimes Sagittaria can overestimated her skills. She isn't good with heavy weapons as well.
Rich or poor: currently poor.
Weapon of choice: one handed sword, dagger, or bow and arrow.
Talents: extremely skilled with light weapons. Very persuading. Has a strong personality and can almost never be spiritually broken.she is also smart
Angles: stong hearted innocent, nice.
Angles she will not do:sexy intimidating or strong.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Name: Dove Velvet
Age/Birthday: 14 5/29
District:8
Family: Crow Velvet,(father) Swan Velvet (mother) Raven Velvet (little sister)
Brief History: Dove has always lived a tough life around in the lower district of 8. She was taught bird calls and bird identification by her mother. This extraordinary talent gave her family their bird related names. She has learned from birds and can sweep through trees appearing to be gliding. She knows how to find a good shelter easily and is very vigilant. She has been teaching her younger sister raven in her bird related stratagies.
Physical Appearance: Dove is only five feet and has a petite build. her green eyes and dark skin let her blend in with the trees. She mostly keeps her hair short. She is only 95 pounds and very hard to see if you are not looking for her, and sometimes even if you are looking for her she is hard to find.
Personality: Dove has a Passion for singing but rarely talks normally. she thinks a step ahead of the step ahead of her. Making her a great strategist. She is very nice and has a beautiful voice. She is always up for a game and gets energetic often. She is everyone friend until she finds a good reason not to be a persons friend. She also has adhd and can be ambushed of focusing on something else.
Flaw: Dove is not good at close range at all but her speed allows her to get out of situations like that most of the time. She mainly focuses on one thing and can be easily ambushed if she is focusing on something else.
Pets: She appropriately has a pet dove but she thinks of all the birds in the forest as her pet.
Rich or Poor?:Somewhat poor with enough money to get her food but not much else.
Weapon of Choice:Primarily her wits is her greatest weapon, but she will never turn down a long range weapon such as a bow or throwing knife.
Talents:Talented in bird calling and identification, good with long range weapons, and she is very clever and strategic. She also has a great voice and can distract people with her songs.
Preferred Angles: Dove likes going with a whimsical and awe inspiring performance.
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3:(Tough, or sexy.
Other:N/A
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Name:Henry Gale
Age/birthday: 16 October 13th
District: 5
Family: Emily Gale (deceased) Roger Gale (deceased) ricardo auditore (leader of the others/ father figure)
Brief history: Henry's mother died while giving birth to him. This turned his father into an abusive alcaholic. Henry's father would go into a drunken rage on the mothers birthday blaming Henry for her death. A few years later Henry killed his abusive father and joined a mysterious group that roams the streets of district five known as "the others".
Physical appearance: Henry has light brown hair with blue eyes. He has many stress wrinkles for a kid of his age. He shows some scars on his back and face from where his father beat him. He is five foot ten and 135 lb.
Personality: Henry has a very twisted personality. He will be your best friend when he finds you of use to him and your enemy when he is done with you. He speaks in a monotonous voice and almost always keeps a straight face. He uses sarcastic humor. He is very passive aggresive and finds it easy to turn people on themselves. Making it hard for the person to find their own self worth.
Flaw: sometimes over confident In his abilities.
Pets: a stray dog named buddy that roams around with "the others".
Rich or poor: poor
Weapon of choice:knives or hand to hand combat. He can fashion weapons out of useless junk.
Talents: extremely persuasive. As great independent as he is with a group. Can take on any personality he needs to for any situation.
Preffered angles: friendly welcoming nice
Angles this tribute will not do: evil or overpowering.
Other: face claim is Jamie bell.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 pm

THE JERO-LAIR Header

Talmon Philben

District:10

Family: father: Reges Philben a wealthy and narcassistic trade leader in district ten. Mother: Manio Philben a sweet but over protective mother that does not approve of her husbands greedines

Brief history: Talmon grew up as a child in district 10 basically being raised in nothing but his home. On his 12th birthday his father pushed him out into the real world. He was deemed socially awkward and did not make to many friends. He was always known as "that rich kid" around school, he tried to reject this and talk to people but he failed. He is honestly very friendly.

Appearance: Talmon has wavy brown hair and brown eyes. His hair is brunette and he has a slightly oval face. He is five foot ten and has always been called lanky. His arms are long though so he has a good reach.

Personality: as previously said Talmon is socially awkward and doesn't make much eye contact when talking. He has trouble talking in front of crowds and making friends too. He is honestly very nice and has some cool talents. He enjoys writing and reading.

Flaw: being socially awkward makes it hard for him to make allies. His lanky arms make him untalented with a bow.

Pets: he has a pug named rashny

Rich or poor: used to be rich but now poor

Weapon of choice: his long arms give him talented with close range weapons including swords, he uses throwing knives on occasion too.

Talent: long arms give him superior reach, he can run fast, and he knows very much about the trading industry and how to make a deal, because of his father.

Preffered angle: socially awkward

Angles this tribute will not do: intimidating or sexy.

Other: face claim is Michael cera.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 pm

THE JERO-LAIR Ellen-wong
Name: Theta Greenlaw
birthday: may 10th
District: 4
Family: Psy Greenlaw a successful fisher (father), and Saffra Greenlaw a loving housewife (mother)
Brief History: Theta was born in d4 on a beach, it wasn’t the most conventional location, but she lived. She was an only child and learned how to be extremely independent. Her father hired many gymnastics trainers and she learned how to jump through the air with ease. Her father also connected her to weapons trainers, where she learned how to use the katana and knives. She is very good at being stealthy and has almost never been caught. She is very friendly and treats everybody like a brother or sister, because her lack of one.
Physical Appearance: theta is of Asian descent and usually likes to keep her hair short. Theta is only five foot two, and is happy about this because it allows her better aerodynamic abilities. Her hair is black and her eyes are brown, just like her father. She is only one hundred and five pounds. She does not have that much muscle and does not need it either. Her legs are the longest part of her body improving her jumping skills.
Personality: Theta is usually very quiet but knows how to make friends. She will gladly accept a helping hand whenever it is given, she is often happy because she has no reason to be sad. She runs a lot and flips on occasion, just for practice. She is very secretive and mysterious though. She is also never afraid to get her hands dirty.
Flaw: theta is not that strong at all so a head on struggle wouldn’t bare in her favor.
Pets: n/a
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon of Choice: dual knives
Talents: theta is very flexible and aerodynamic, allowing her to be extremely fast. She is talented in close range combat. She is very stealthy and almost never heard when sneaking.
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..Sad theta enjoys being mysterious and friendly.
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3:( she will not do overpowering or sexy
Other: face claim is Ellen Wong

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 pm

THE JERO-LAIR Wenn3630887_46_2188_3
Name: Clay (Claiborne) Faraday
Age/Birthday: 13/august 11th
District:3
Family:Mother: Nina Faraday, a strong willed artist.
Father:Daniel Faraday, an eccentric professor that teaches at the district 3 college.
Sibling: Joshua Faraday (brother in the games)
Kylie Faraday (sister)
Brief History: Clay wasnt born with the brains like his sister or brother. He took after his mother in all ways. He learned how to paint sculpt, and even play the flute. Clay has learned a lot by being around his family though. he learned how to create simple machines and other small things. He is very creative and is a master at painting music and small traps.
Physical Appearance: Clay is only about five foot four. He has dark brown hair just like his entire family, excluding his mother. He only weighs 120 pounds and has medium sized arms. Clay also has brown eyes like his father, and has a somewhat petite build.
Personality: Clay is very creative and social. He loves talking to people and making friends. He likes to play his music in public and occasionally gets a coin given to him for his abilities. He likes practicing making small technological items, then he paints them and displays them. He has never felt out shined by his siblings, he isnt the jealous type.
Flaw: Clay is not that strong at all and can not use heavy weapons, neither can he do good in close quarter environments. Unless he has an edge.
Pets: He now owns josh's pet bunny, rolo.
Rich or Poor?: Middle class.
Weapon of Choice: He loves using the bow and throwing knives, he is talented with the butterfly knife too.
Talents: Clay is an expert at camoflouge and disgues himslef virtually anywhere. He is good with the bow. Clay is also very fast.
Preferred Angles: Mysterious and creative
Angles this tribute will not do: Overpowering or sexy.
Other: Face claim is charlie rowe
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 pm

THE JERO-LAIR 2yvoumg
General
Name: Zep Cramer
Age/Birthday: 18, October 31st
District: 9
Rich or Poor?: Middle class but leaning towards the poor side.
Weapon Of Choice: hand to hand, short ranged blades, posion, traps
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Zep has brunnete hair and blue eyes. he occasionally wears glasses and has distinct cheek bones. He has a medium build and a well balanced body. he is five foot nine and 150 lbs. He is more on the skinny side though because of the lack of exercise due to sitting in a laboratory all day.
Personality: Zep has a genius iq but was put in an asylum because of the fact that he poisoned his brother. He has many emotions and occasional mood swings. He is very smart and creates excellent puzzles, and death traps. he is a master at toxicology, the study of chemicals. Zep does not hate anyone until they do him wrong. He tends to smile a lot too.
Flaw: Terrible with long and medium range combat, occasionally has hallucinations.
Talents: Can create poison out of basic items, can create intricate traps that trap wildlife very easily. He is good with close range weaponry.
Family/History
Family: Bill Cramer, Beatrix Cramer, brother: Jules Cramer
Pets: Multiple rats for testing (he has cockroaches for testing too, but i don't think those count as pets.)
Brief History: Zep exceeded in his studies but was put in an asylum one day for poisoning his brother, during dinner. He is currently working in the district 9 hospital were he can find suitable test subjects in the various mice and roaches. He also has trouble making friends. mainly because he stays confined in his lab most of the day. Zep also taught himself how to make intricate death traps. He had never really connected with his parents, especially after his brothers death.
Others
Preferred Angles : eccentric/smart(Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..)
Angles this tribute will not do: sexy or strong (Max. 3)
Token: a small medal with a picture of a "lily of the valley" a poisonous potting plant.
Other: fc is cillian murphy.

Last edited by JeromeOf6 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Miatrix Pulp
THE JERO-LAIR Uma_thurman-mia-wallace
.:Basics,Persona,History, and Others:.

Name:Miatrix Pulp

Birthday:April 29th

Pets: Pet iguana named Mr. Orange

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_lpy6r17uod1qkj4q6o1_400
This is me
Name: Bristle Herriot
Age/Birthday:17 10/20
District: 7
Rich or Poor?: poor
Weapon Of Choice: club
How you see me
Physical Appearance: Bristle has a light complexion. His auburn hair is never the same size and is either long or combed back. He almost always wears a smile as you can tell from the small smile wrinkles. He is 6 feet tall and 140 pounds. Both his legs and arms are extended making him an excellent runner and reacher of things. His body tone is only slightly muscular even though he acts like he has a lot of muscle.
Personality: Bristle is arrogant easy going and a radical thinker. Bristle enjoys overplaying his actual abilities and dropping out before he can lose. He is strong willed and honestly does not care what others think about him. Even though he is arrogant Bristle is also a great strategist, knowing exactly where to run in to a battle.
Flaw: Bristle is not good with long range weapons and i arrogant.
Talents: Bristle is extremely fast. He is talented and trained with blunt weapons, and finally Bristle is good at finding flaws in an enemies plan
Who I am
Family: Thicket Herriot (Father) Vinia Herriot (Mother) (anyone can make him a brother or sister if they want.)
Pets: None
Brief History: Bristle never had a clear home and was sort of a nomad, wandering through the alleys of his district. He learned to love the lifestyle and how to run around places quickly. His father taught him how to be independent with a team, a Herriot tactic which has a team at your back while you go lone wolf. He moves to a new house just about every month or so, but he still tavels with all the same friends. He is happy go lucky and enjoys his current life in his district.
Anything else?
Preferred Angles :Arrogant, strong, and happy.
Angles this tribute will not do: Angry Sexy Nerdy
Token: small wooden harmonica crafted by his grandfather.
Other: Face claim is Andrew Garfield. His gif website: http://tonsofgifs.tumblr.com/post/16602231452/andrew-garfield-gifs-pt-1

Back to top Go down

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am

Aw, Jer, you're all grown up. Fancy coding and everything. Sad (Happy tears.)

Bristle is accepted! Please don't tell me he was accepted somewhere else and I'm spamming because I didn't check because then I will be forced to delete this and I'm far too lazy. Welcome to District 7!
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 pm

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_lz1nheuo4A1qjngrlo1_500
General
Name:Terezi Pyrope
Age/Birthday:16 December 10th
District: 5
Rich or Poor?:poor
Weapon Of Choice: spear
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Terezi has brown hair and eyes too. Her hair usually stays medium to short in length. She sometimes wears sunglasses because of her ever-changing vision. She has strong arms due to the fact that she trains frequently.
Personality: Terezi is civil, flirty, manipulative, derisive and outright sociopathic. She is often nice in her interactions but you can never be sure due to her inconsistent emotions. She is friendly and a people person. When Terezi wants revenge she gets it. (Must be at least 4 sentences.)
Flaw: Terezi can sometimes be unreasonable and make irrational decisions. (At least 1)
Talents: Advenced hearing, smell, taste ability. Talanted with spear.(Must list three)
Family/History
Family: Lusus Pyrope (father) Vriska Pyrope (mother) (Mother, father, siblings [if any.])
Pets: German shepard named Pupa
Brief History: Since Terezi was born she had vision problems that are on and off for her. she has always carried a cane with her due to the fact her sight might blur. She had stayed out of the house quite a lot and never was to close with her parents. She is adapted to many enviornments and is trained in basic movements with her spear. Her vision has increased her power in hearing smell sensibility. (Must be at least 4 sentences.)
Others:
Preferred Angles : Sexy, Nice, Friendly, innocent.(Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..)
Angles this tribute will not do: overpowering (Max. 3)
Token: A small piece of red chalk
Other: Fc is Lauren Cohan
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm

these characters have currently been...
INACTIVATED
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm officialy reactivating all these charries except dove clay and Theta, I may activate them later but for now I have 3 spaces open
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 pm

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_m5fdwziRKK1qb0bg2
General
Name: Sollux Captor
Age/Birthday:18 January 10th
District: 3
Rich or Poor?: middle class
Weapon Of Choice: Logic and
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance:
Personality: Sollux is a carrier of bi-polarity and can often be seen as one who may commonly make outbursts. He is all around smart and has a genius iq. He is often times a bit stubborn and occadionaly titled a jerk. He does feel for people though, no matter what any one else says.
[b]Flaw: he is a bit bi-polar and can often change views or persona at the snap of a finger.
(At least 1)
Talents: Extremely smart(Must list three)
Family/History
Family: Mituna Captor (father) Latula Captor (mother) (Mother, father, siblings [if any.])
Pets: bat named psionic
Brief History:
Others:
Preferred Angles : Genius, unpredictable(Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..)
Angles this tribute will not do: sexy, tough guy (Max. 3)
Token:
Other: Fc is Chris Hardwick (for now)
WIP
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 pm

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_lly9ar84tR1qkvxfuo1_500
This is me
Name: Mikhail Azarov
District: 3
Rich or Poor?: middle class
Weapon Of choice: knives & throwing knives
How you see me
Physical Appearance: Mikhail has a large nose and brown hair. He is 5 feet 11 with green eyes, and he is about 160 lb. His body is mildly toned, enough gear turning and running will put muscles on your bones eventually. He has a gash on the inside of his left hand due to a factory accident.
Personality: Mikhail is very eccentric and has been considered being put into the insane asylum on many occasions. he absolutely loves ancient history. He loves studying this thing called "world war II". Although the history he can study is scarce he studies it all he can, even does fake roleplays with his friends on what he thought happened. He is often excited about things, like his next tech project or roleplay and such things. He is quite gullible sometimes though, a quality that males him think that a lot of people are his friends.
Flaw: He can be extremely gullible sometimes. He also is bad with a bow.
Talents: Very talented with small blades and throwing knives.
Who I am
Family: Artyam Azarov(Father) (Mother)Dina Azarov (anyone can make him a brother or sister if they want.)
Pets: None
Brief History: born in district 3 to an innovative father, Mikhail lived in an always moving household. Some people say that this made him messed up in the head, but he just said it made him unique. He loves inventing and used to make things with josh faraday before he went into the games. Josh's death made him very sad. And after Luke died Mikhail took the duty of being a brother figure for clay. He lives happily in the district, studying and inventing.
Anything else?
Preferred Angles : clever funny, storyteller
Angles this tribute will not do: sexy, and tough guy.
Token: an extremely ancient gold medal from what the pre-pocalypse people called "the Olympics"
Other: Arthur Darvill is the fc

Last edited by JeromeOf6 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Mikhail is...
THE JERO-LAIR Acceptedbanner

Welcome back to District 3 and of course the site! I'm not gonna be able to use Gavin as an fc in that district now....the two look too much alike! ;D Just kidding of course.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 pm

that's really scary! 0__0
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:09 pm

I know right.....lol. Luckily I am making him a bumbling idiot and in d3 that just might not work, haha. Anyways, nice character and welcome back to the site!
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Sounds cool, and thanks! It feels good to be back.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Valentina 'Val' Elisa Monk

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_m17pujaVXV1qcwhkeo1_400

---Female---17---District 11---

If you want to know

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_lztxdpqJFW1rq7k0fo3_500

Personality:

Valentina is known to have a bit of an attitude, she is sarcastic and doesn't have a problem with telling people what they're doing wrong. Some in her district would even call her sassy, having a snappy comeback in many a situation. She is also known as one of the most curious people of the district, exploring fields. She is not afraid to put her backbone into anything either. While although blunt, her charm and curiosity can interest the people of the district.

Her friends classify her as the most clever and caring person that they know. While strangers just see her as a loudmouth teenager. Her brilliance is hidden behind a screen, which she only lifts on occasions. Living in the district with almost nothing gave her increased integrity too, making her will just as strong as her attitude. Her fatal flaw is the fact that she isn't to strong so she can't use big weapons, and she doesn't leave to good of a first impression and hides a lot of her real emotions. She is very agile and talented with one handed weapons and throwing knives. She is a good runner and can think her way through quite a lot of situations.

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_lo6rr030mB1qzwbyt
Physical appearance:
Val has light brown skin, and black hair. She is enjoys styling it at times but keeps it down a lot too. Her parents and friends tell her about how pretty she is but she feels outshined by the others of her district. She is five foot three and is one of the shorter people of the district, which she doesn't really care about. Her weight is at 118 Lb. She has a somewhat petite but sturdy body type, giving her endurance. She has encompassing brown eyes and a soft face.

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_static_tumblr_mge5ajqsge1rgre6io1_250

History and current life:

Born on July 23rd and raised in district 11 for 17  years with 2 younger brothers and an older sister Val has been in the rough for a while. She learns to fight through it with good strength and integrity. She's always needed to receive a lot of tesserae due to her families size. Bad dreams plague her every night of her siblings being reaped and dying in different and terrible ways. Her dream is for nobody in her family to get reaped and for her to live and die happily. Her token is a doll that she made just for her stillborn brother, who died when she was 11.

THE JERO-LAIR Tumblr_mkr6sg71fg1qkjxrmo3_250

Extra fluff:

Her father Walther is a kind yet stern man, who is known for his skills in the field. Nora, her mother makes clothing for the workers, she also cleans the clothing. Her brohter Superior loves to tag along with Val even though she hates it. While the other brother, Jesse is just the contrary; always staying home and studying things. The two always have interesting arguments. The older sister Ace wanders around the district slums, chatting with the locals.
If Val was ever reaped, which she isn't planning on, she would try and be charming and nice to her interviewer, trying to stay away from being weak and using sap stories.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Awesome character! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE JERO-LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE JERO-LAIR   THE JERO-LAIR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE JERO-LAIR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next