The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conversations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Conversations  Left_bar_bleue150/150Conversations  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Conversations  2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett had looked over her room, and was amused for the first hour of her exploring. The Capitol was sure impressive, but the tribute had other things on her mind. She wanted to talk to Pyrite, but she had to find his room first. She didn't think that she could get lost in an apartment, but it seemed very possible now. Jennifer had a crazy idea, but she wanted to share it with Pyrite and see if he would agree to it. She knew that Esmeralda had said never to trust your allies, but Jett didn't think that they would have time to trust them. She just had a crazy thought that, in her mind, would get them noticed and hopefully save them a little time in the arena. Maybe they could live a little longer. Ha, good thought.

When Jett finally did reach the room she thought was his, the girl didn't even knock. She pushed the stainless steel door open and glanced around the room. It looked similar to her's, with silky sheets and a large bed. A screen showing different landscapes, ect. Jett brushed her blond hair out of her eyes and focused on finding Pyrite. "Hey, Pyrite, we need to talk... remember?" she called into the cabin area.
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Male Posts : 57
Birthday : 1998-12-19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Conversations  Left_bar_bleue0/150Conversations  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Pyrite Averett
Alliance:: Jett Briggs

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Conversations  Quarter-Quell

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

Before the girl, he swore he had heard someone call her Jett, had entered, Pyrite had been tampering with a set of buttons he'd found. Each one changed the lighting, background music, and even the bed settings.

He had so far conjured up such marvels as deep orange mood lighting with a flowing river and an extra comfortable mattress, and managed to make it pitch black with whale sounds and a hard mattress. He couldn't imagine anyone using that setting. Eventually he settled on a pale blue light with no background noise and the extra comfortable mattress that he kept sinking into. Not bad.

Jett had walked in just as he had started on a bowl of grapes, each one as plump and red as the next. It all felt natural, like he was born to live in the Capitol. He half shuddered, half smiled at the thought. A relaxing life with little work and plentiful food. But the horrible feeling of the Districts being slaves, forced to treat you as their master and live under you, as well as being shipped off to die every year. Was it really worth it? Hmm. Food for thought.
He remembered Jett was in the room and nodded as she spoke.

"Yeah. I remember. What was it you wanted to talk about?"

He picked up a the same bowl of grapes and ate another. The juicy interior set his taste buds alive in a euphoric manner. Why couldn't Six have any of this. He leant back slightly and landed on the remote controlling the room. It suddenly became dark purple with incredibly provocative music playing in the background. It took all his effort not to facepalm. Instead he chose to laugh and hit the 'Natural' button, reverting everything back to normal.

He smiled slightly, then took up a very straight face at the fact that his escapades may be coming to a close in a few days time.

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

Conversations  2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett gave him a small half smile, watching him eat the red grapes. It seemed like he just did this everyday, and lounged around eating grapes. "Oh, right, er... I don't know how to put this..." she mumbled, spinning her golden blonde hair between her fingers. Jennifer was thinking about her idea, wondering how to put it into words.

Jett wanted to live, quite frankly, but she didn't know about her thought. "Well, some people have crazy ideas for appealing to the Capitol... and I think I'm getting one of those ideas," she said softly, listening to all of the sounds and backgrounds in the room. The tribute sighed and continued to twirl her hair, as if avoiding an answer.

Her green eyes drifted over to Pyrite and she managed a weak smile. "If those citizens have hearts, I think I can make them like us..." Jett said, her voice sounding unsure. She didn't know if her idea would work out, but she was open to try anything to live a title longer. " Anyways," Jennifer said softly.

"Wanna be the 'star-crossed' lovers from District Six?"
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 pm

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

All of a sudden the immensity of the situation came crashing down atop him. He sat and contemplated the options. Who knows, maybe this could get him some sponsors or even let him survive a little longer? He popped another grape in his mouth and mulled it over. A flurry of thoughts crashed into each other as he sat, muddling with one another. He turned back to Jett and continued thinking. Without an alliance it was unlikely either of them would make it past the first day. This could work.

"I'm in."

He smiled. He could be 'in love' with worse people. She seemed nice, and she wasn't the worst looking person in the world. He was slightly unsure of if this would work.

And what if it did?
What if they were the last two?

He tried to shake off the thought and ate a grape before offering one to Jett.

"Here's to the star-crossed lovers."
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Conversations  2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett smiled widely and took the grape, popping it into her mouth. The taste of fresh fruit was a delicacy in District Six, and she was thankful for it. "Okay, cool," she said casually. Jett brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and began to think. What if her plan worked too well and they ended up as the last two? She wanted to live, but she knew that Pyrite could kill her easily if he wanted to. Shoving that to the back of her mind, she smiled softly.

Then another thought occurred in her mind. What if that did happen? Maybe they should split up or something... maybe not. "Oh well," she thought sadly. Jett really didn't want to kill anyone, but that might have to be an option in the coming days. "Have you ever been in love?" she asked, a rather out of the blue kind of question.

Jett hadn't even thought about her boyfriend back in District Six. She hadn't seen Sebastian at the reapings, or when she was visiting her family. The tribute tried to think that he was too over come with grief, but another part of her was confused. If he had gotten reaped, Jett surely would've visited him afterwards. Maybe she had wanted to pretend to be in love because she wasn't getting any of it from her boyfriend, but Jett couldn't think like that. She couldn't explain herself this time.
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:08 pm

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

Pyrite was slightly taken aback by the question he'd been presented. The simple answer was 'no'. The complicated answer was 'I thought I was. Turned out I wasn't'. He thought long and hard about how to answer. He wondered if Jett had a boyfriend. Probably. She seemed a lot more sociable than he did.

"No. I'm kind of glad, actually. Getting reaped and all. Have you?"

He ate another grape and gave another to Jett as he anticipated her answer. He almost hoped she'd say no. It would make the angle they were playing so much easier. The thought of them being the last two drifted back to her head. What if she did have a boyfriend? He didn't think he could bring himself to kill her and face him afterwards. He'd probably kill him. Then all 24 tributes would be dead. What an intriguing thought. He pushed the thought away again and stared intently at Jett, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Conversations  2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett nodded at his answer, feeling awful for even asking. That was probably a bad subject. A girl-y subject, that she usually didn't talk about. Jett didn't like the idea of talking like a girl, like her older sister. It bothered her, yet she felt compelled to finish the topic she started. "I'm not sure," Jennifer said truthfully.

She threw the grape into her mouth and sighed. "I don't know, I have... or is it had?" Jett said mumbling to herself. "Anyways, I did, or do, whatever... but he never said goodbye,"she said sadly. The girl didn't really expect Pyrite to comfort her, after all it was a silly thing to be thinking about when you were going to die in an arena with 23 people who wanted you dead.

She felt his gaze on her, which made her feel somewhat frozen. Jett didn't want to say the wrong thing, but she didn't want to say nothing either. "Don't worry, I can act." she said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 pm

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

Pyrite instantly felt bad for asking. She sounded sad. Very sad. In an almost automatic motion he nudged up her chin and smiled warmly. All of a sudden he felt his overly exuberant side come out.

"After a few days with me, you won't need to act."

A smile crept across her face. A small one, and still a relatively sad one, but a smile all the same. But she still looked sad. Star-crossed lovers or not, he felt inclined to do something about it. He gave her another grape and placed the bowl down, wrapping his arms around her in a warm embrace. It wasn't romantic, it was never intended to be, but it was meant to try and comfort her.

"I'm sorry I asked."

He let go of her, but almost didn't want to. His own memories were resurfacing. He found himself letting a single tear fall down his cheek, before rubbing it away and turning back to her. Crying was a sign of weakness. And he couldn't show that now.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Conversations  2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett gave him a real smiled as she felt the warm of his hand on her chin. She felt somewhat guilty for bringing the topic up, but now felt a little better. "That's good, " the girl said softly. Eating yet another grape, she was taken back by his hug. Instantly hugging him back, she couldn't help but feel that even though she was miles from home, it would be alright.

Jett felt even worse when Pyrite began apologizing. "It's wasn't your fault, I brought it up..." she replied. She could see him wipe something from his face, only she hoped it wasn't a tear. They didn't need to both break down, like her emotions were right now. It was all mixed up, but Jett figured a good night's sleep would set that right.

She gave him another half-smile and squeezed his hand. "It'll be alright," Jett said softly, almost not believing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conversations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations    Conversations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 30th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: