The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting on a bench just watching people

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sitting on a bench just watching people Left_bar_bleue150/150Sitting on a bench just watching people Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sitting on a bench just watching people Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 am

-Allie Age 16-
I decided to take a brake from watching the games. I was done training for a while. So I decided to go outside and sit down on a bench to watch people. It's interesting to wonder what they're thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sitting on a bench just watching people Left_bar_bleue150/150Sitting on a bench just watching people Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Sitting on a bench just watching people Pz04x
Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_m2dnd32Zpb1r5tdn1

Solange found herself at the Nut yet again. It was a routine to come here whenever food ran out at home. When she arrived, like during every games, the Nut wasn't filled with people and she was kind of glad for that. She noticed a girl sitting by one of the benches that were scarcely littered around the area. At first she paid no attention to her and started going down her list of things she needed to buy, starting small chat with some of the merchants before moving down to the next. Occasionally her eyes would stumble back upon the girl sitting by the same bench, just... looking. Looking at the people around here. Wonder what's she doing around here, Solange thought to herself as she clutched onto the paper bag she held in her arms, making sure that she didn't drop it. Most people that came to the Nut were always doing something; buying, selling, bargaining, but rarely anyone does nothing at The Nut.

Solange realised that she was probably staring for too long when she thought that the girl turned her way to glance back at her. Solange wasn't sure if the girl did or not but Solange awkwardly looked away before turning back and giving her a small smile, lifting her hand to gesture a wave.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 pm

I just scoff. It's funny to watch people's reaction when they expect people to actually do something rather then just sit on a bench.
I waved my hand.
"Watching people is interesting" I tell her simply.
It is ya know?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 am

Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_m2dnl8ycQY1r5tdn1

Solange's eyes lit in amusment and went up to the girl, sitting down next to her on the bench. She placed her bag of things aside and pulled out her notebook. She wrote something down before putting the book up to the girl's direction.

It is? What's so interesting about that?

Solange looked around at the busy people bustling along the Nut, looking where the girl looked. A couple of customers try to lower down the price of some cucumbers, a lady dropping her bag of things but quickly picked them back up again, a merchant hollering across the Nut trying to get some customers. And that was really it. She raised an eyebrow, not really getting it.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 am

I saw that the girl arched an eyebrow.
"Its interesting cus you can figure out what they are thinking. Or try to figure it out anyways."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:20 am

Solange glanced to the girl as she explained her interest in such actions. She looked back at the people and though about what they were thinking. How expensive things were? How lacking business was? How the Games were going about now? She'll never really know, nor did she really want to know. Solange smiled and shook her head. Guess she'll never really understand the fun in it.

Guess it's not really my thing, it's fun for you?

OOC:I'm off for vacation for the next ten days so I may not be able to reply xD But I'll probably find some wifi!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 am

"Yip. its fun"
I smile at her. Glad she cant know what Im thinking for reals cus frankly I dont care what she says.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_m2jkhk2v6N1rn9onj

Solange turned her gaze back to The Nut, not to figure out what others are thinking, but to look at it as a whole. It was a really nice place to be in when it isn't too crowded and the smell of food, fruits and other kinds of stuff was much nicer than that of armories, steel and weapons. The two of them were quiet for a while as Solange and her continued to stare around. She closed her eyes and listened in to the constant ramblings from all direction. Sometimes, it seems to be the only normal place that isn't affected by the Capitol and the Games. She picked up her notebook again and flipped to the first page, lifting it up slowly, unsure of whether to introduce herself or not.

I'm Solange. Nice to meet you.

ooc: Sorry for the super late post! just got back to the country so I'm facing major jet lags xD
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Allison stuck out her hand
"My name's Allison. Call me Ally."
She also loves sitting at the nut cus she can buy food.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_m2jgxg7sg31rnflb2

Solange extended her hand and shook Ally's, pulling to a shy smile. She leaned back into the bench, listening to the constant murmurs and jingles the merchant holler out to attract customers. She suddenly remembered and pulled out a round bun from her bag of stuff, fuming out a petty. Breaking it in half, she gestured one of the half towards Ally. Her brother just had to eat more and finish the week's supplies a day early. She thought of spiting him by eating his share of a day's food.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Ally took the half.
"Thanks" She tells her.
She took a bite of the warm bread Mmmm
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_me40kr9Gdp1rs3cjzo1_500

Solange smiled to Ally and nibbled on her own piece of bread, looking back across the bustling Nut. She wasn't one to talk a lot, or using a better word, converse, so she let the silence come across between them while the rest of the place was filled with noise. She could use this break now before heading back home, it was still early before dusk and she was excused from work in the late afternoon to come out here. A kitten came up to them and purred, rubbing against their legs. Solange peeled a portion of her bread and pulled her hand down in front of the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Ally smilled at the kitten.
She called it and the kitten jumped onto her's lap. She checked the cat for a collar. nothing
"I got me a kittem" She says smiling
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:15 am

Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_me4ky6sX8L1rvlpa2o1_500

Solange let out a soft and small giggle, stroking the kitten once. She pulled out her notebook again and wrote down.

Looks like you do. It seems to be growing on you.

The kitten mewled and rubbed into Ally's arms, then curled itself on her lap. Solange took another small bite from her bun and just observed the little kitten. It looked so happy and content, free of any care for the world. Sometimes she wondered where did this animals come from anyway? Maybe an animal's life would've been so much better than a human in these districts.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:28 am

"Ya. He has. Least I think it's a he. I would love to be an animal....no worry about your loved one's dieing...no starvation...great life for a cat ay'?"
Ally kept pettinf the cat
"Peppers. That's gonna be your name little one."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Sitting on a bench just watching people Tumblr_me4ky6sX8L1rvlpa2o1_500

Cats have a majestic life alright, they're probably treated like royalty!

Solange quickly scribbled down and lifted her notebook again, sticking her tongue out at the kitten as it mewed to them, eyeing the piece of bread in Solange's hands. She rolled her eyes and smiled, giving Peppers, as Ally named it, the last meagre piece of her bun. It quickly reeled the bread into its mouth with its tongue and curled back down, satisfied. She wiped her hands together from the small crumbs and picked up her pen again.

Peppers is a nice name, it'd suit him well!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:40 pm

"Sweet. Thanks." She smiles a bit.
Ally looks around and is quickly bored
"I'm bored now." She says
She still pets the cat.
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Aries walks by the bench and glances at te girl. She was supposed to be meeting an official, but the meeting had been cancelled. Aries walks past her then turns and walks back.
"Hello, what are you doing?" Aries asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:22 pm

"Petting a kitten. What's up?"
Allie moves over a bit for the girl to sit down.
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 pm

"Nothing." i say "What's the cat's name?" i ask politely
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 pm

"Da know a name yet." She says.
'Mrow?' The cat calls out.
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:35 pm

She pets the cat and smiles "how about Mrow?" she jokes
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 pm

"Nice name."
Allie scratches behind the cat's ears making it pur.
"Not sure if its a boy or girl. And I dont wanna check." She says biting her lip
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I smile and grab the cat. I flip it over and check. "Definately grl"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm

"Sweet."
Allie take her back a.d wave her hand. making the cat claw at her.
"I know this is kind of personal but...eh...If and when I volunteer, and ai think I dont knos your name but, can you care for her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench just watching people   Sitting on a bench just watching people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on a bench just watching people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next