The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Left_bar_bleue1/1On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Empty
PostSubject: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 pm

On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? MV5BMTI5NzI3MjEzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5NzAwMw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
Cai was on his way home from school and had decided to take an alternate route from his brother, so he wouldn't have to talk to Osi for once. He had his head down, not really paying attention anymore. That was when he walked into someone. " Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" he immediately said, not looking up but backing away quickly.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Left_bar_bleue150/150On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Sollux Captor
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Td-chris-hardwick-590

Sollux was walking down his usual path. He had just de bugged a peace keepers computer, he was one of the go too men for anti virus work. He was arguing with himself on a topic when he bumped into a boy, the boy seemed familiar but Sollux couldn't place a finger on it. Luckily Sollux wad in a good mood and the darker side if him wasn't out. "oh ehehehe, so sorry stranger, I must've not of been paying any attention either." said Sollux with his signature lisp. "and oh, I'm Sollux by the way." said the boy, with a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Left_bar_bleue150/150On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:55 pm

On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Tumblr_lkquz6mn2H1qay81po1_500
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer walked forwards in a steady stride as his head was buried in a book. He had read this specific book a numerous amounts of times but he always felt it necessary to stay up to date with one's knowledge as much as possible. He quickly thumbed through the pages, easily taking in all the words on the page in lightning quick speed. He was so lost in thought that he hadn't even realized that he had made a comment to the two boys who he was passing. "Did you know that the average human attention span about 8 seconds long, which is also coincidentally shorter than the average goldfish whose attention span is on average about 9 seconds long." He looked over at them, really unable to stop what came out of his mouth. He had a habit of just saying things sometimes, mainly facts, to random people in response to what they were talking about. Though this stuff interested him it didn't always interest others so he was used to weird looks and people just ignoring him. He awkwardly looked away from the two with a quick "sorry" leaving his lips. That was when he took the time to notice he was nowhere near where he had hoped to go. He was heading towards the Tech Hub, but somehow ended up by the houses of the District. He awkwardly turned back to them, "Um, excuse me. I-it seems like I got turned around somehow. Would someone mind pointing me in the direction of the Tech Hub?" He gave a small, almost forced smile as he waited for an answer. His father always told him to be friendly after all, and a smile always showed someone that they were friendly after all.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Left_bar_bleue1/1On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Cai realized the other guy wasn't mad, so he gave him a tentative smile. "I'm Cai, nice to meet you, I guess," he said. Then another guy walked by and said something about goldfish and people's attention spans. Cai's attention was then immediately drawn to the boy. "Um, the Tech Hub's that way," Cai said, pointing to his left after they were asked for directions.
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: RE   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:52 pm

I laugh and fall out of the tree. Thankfully my white mask covers my face so the boys do not see. I stand up and still laugh. I tuck a strand of black hair behind my ear and finish laughing. I look them in the eye and all they see is bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

((Max, I double checked your character and it has still has not been accepted yet. Please fix the things that were brought up on your character topic and once she has been accepted you can feel free to RP on the forum.))
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 pm

(it's fixed)
I continue to stare. i scan everyone up and down. I don't notice a weapon, but it is probably well hidden. Good. I twitch my left foot slightly to see if I still have my dagger and clench my right hand to make sure my dart is still there. They are all accounted for. I am a walking weapon. I can never be sure. i have my weapons well hidden so peacekeepers can never find them. It's my defense against them. my inner defense. If I do need them, It will be outer defense too. "Hello." I say and smile. The smile they can't see because of my mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:57 pm

((I was going to delete them when we were done, so I'll delete everything right no except for this in case Max wasn't on. Max, PM me with your question please if you still want to know the answer.))
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Sollux Captor
On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? 1046748_o

Sollux watched as the chatty boy joined them. he gave him a small grin and subtly pointed in the direction of the tech hub, which was straight forward for him. this was because sollux was actually going there. then put of the tree a masked person jumped from the tree looking like a wannabe ninja. Then like that sollux's personality changed almost instantaneously, a side effect of his bi-polarity. then he hopped on top of a nearby barrel, clapping his hands like a lobster, screaming WHY HAS THIS MASKED PERSECUTOR COME TO ME!?!?!? the bad thing was, sollux would not remember this at all. hopefully one of the other two people would do something to calm him. .
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:59 am

I raise one of my eyebrows in a confused fashion. What is this person doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?   On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way home, I made a new friend...or did I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 3-
Jump to: