The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Left_bar_bleue150/150My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Empty
PostSubject: My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)   My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:36 pm

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Create.php?text=Nadia%20Fox&name=JandaHappyDay
My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Tumblr_m7fbyebyOR1rtzlzf
I stood in front of the bathroom mirror in one of Hudson's old t shirts and a ratty pair of jeans. Hudson. Thinking about him made my heart feel like someone was wringing it out like a dirty dish rag. I tied my hair out of my face and felt tears reaching my eyes and a lump in my throat. I took a deep breath and walked out onto the porch thinking I will not cry, I will not cry. I walked down to the grass around our ouse and sat, bringing my knees up to my chest and placing my forehead on top of them. I don't know why I still hurt inside. It was kind of stupid. It had been over a year, almost two. But somehow I still expected to hear Ariana's sweet voice ringing and to see Hudson's sheepish smile. I sniffed a bit and shook my head. Suck it up. I thought firmly. I got up and began to walk down the road, my bare feet flinching at the cold concrete. I was slightly shivering but my face didn't show. I was pretty sure I was supposed to be watching the current games but I felt like some sort of traitor when I watched them. Besides, they were almost over. Sometimes I wished that I would be reaped just so that I could somehow avenge their sorry deaths. But I always end up thinking that that wouldn't be how they would want me to die. I tensed up at the sound of footsteps behind me and let out a small sigh. My bit of alone time had been interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Left_bar_bleue150/150My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)   My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 am

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Tumblr_m346a6izqb1qexvmf
My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Karanamebanner
---District 6---Female---15---

Kara had parted ways with Liam after their afternoon walk and talk. Compared to most days it had actually been eventful and that she was thankful for. It seemed like most days now around her house were quiet and plain and so very different from the way it used to be. It had always seemed so loud and vibrant in their residence but now things had changed and maybe it was the cold reality of knowing that the games could come at any time and take away your brother or sister; or maybe just the loss that seemed to make their household bland and almost unpleasant to spend too much time in. As she got closer and closer to home though she could make out the figure of someone walking away from the house. It must have been one of her sisters, who else would be leaving from there? She sped up a little, bringing herself to a really slight jog until she was behind the figure she could now easily recognize as her older sister Nadia. "Hey, what's up?" She asked as she placed her hand on her sister's shoulder and stood besides her.

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)   My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 pm

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Create.php?text=Nadia%20Fox&name=JandaHappyDay
My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Tumblr_m7fbttnj9e1rtzlzf
I felt a hand place itself onto my shoulder. As the sound of a voice made its way to my ear I realized who the owner of the hand was... my sister Kara. Kara's face looked slightly concerned and her blonde hair flowed in the slight breeze. I sighed. "Yeah, I'm okay, just tired." I lied with a fake smile and a nod. I quickly averted my eyes. I think that in the moment I was too afraid to say anything because if I started to talk about why I wasn't okay I wouldn't be able to stop and it would end in tears, which I hated. I took my hair out of its ponytail and used the elastic to tie Hudson's huge t shirt back so that it hugged my waist instead of acting like a pillow case and hanging against my frame making me appear small and broken which I also hated. I hated when people thought I was weak. I wasn't weak. Not at all. Who are you trying to fool? You are so weak. You can't even get over something that happened a couple years ago. You're pathetic. a voice echoed in the back of my head. I shook off the negative thoughts and smiled again at Kara. The smile was artificial and I knew it, but I gave it anyway. "How are you?" I asked, attempting to change the subject as far away from me and how I was as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)   My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Tumblr_m346a6izqb1qexvmf
My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Karanamebanner
---District 6---Female---15---

Kara's eyebrow raised as her sister tried to put on a fake smile and say she was ok. But she knew better than that, Nadia was her sister after all and it wasn't like she could hide her emotions from her own sister. Maybe others on the outside would be fooled because her and her sister were alike in that sense, trying to hide their emotions from others. But when it came to family, people just seemed to have a sixth sense about that kind of stuff. "I totally know you're lying. But I'm not gonna make you talk about it if you don't want to." Kara pushed some of the lose strands of hair away from her face and back behind her ears. "You wanna go for a walk? I just came from one but getting away from the house will do you good, believe me. Being in there it just makes you remember." She looked over to her sister and gave her a playful smile. "Come on, lets go." She said as she motioned forwards.

((No new gif...Tumblr pages aren't wanting to load for me right now. Oh well xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)   My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bit Of Alone Time... Or Not(open)
Page 1 of 1