The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video, Photos!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

Video, Photos!  Empty
PostSubject: Video, Photos!    Video, Photos!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello all,

I don't know if you've heard, I'm making a video for the 26th Hunger Games, and I need your help! Here's the deal: I need pictures of your characters [if you have one in the Hunger Games currently]. Find one on the 'net that resembles your character, post it below or pm it to me. If you already have a picture on your character's profile, I'll use that one. If I don't get a picture by the time the Games end, I'll pick one out myself that may or may not resemble your character in the least. So get me a picture! X)

Thanksss!!!

Dee

P.S. If you find any other pictures of anything Hunger Games inspired, pm them to me as well!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Male Posts : 43

Video, Photos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video, Photos!    Video, Photos!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 am

Video, Photos!  23tffuo
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

Video, Photos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video, Photos!    Video, Photos!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:18 am

You already have the picture, right?
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

Video, Photos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video, Photos!    Video, Photos!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 am

Yeah, I have Nik's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video, Photos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video, Photos!    Video, Photos!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video, Photos!
Page 1 of 1