The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams coming true-OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am

Rascal smiled as Adrian asked him a question, he looked back, and smiled. "Sure, I mean, I'm not the best person in the world at making vehicles, but I'd love to learn." He said to her. She finally started to lighten up to him. "So you want to go back to that workshop and see if we can do it? Together?" Rascal asked, in a calm voice. He could tell that she was nervous about something, so Rascal has to gain her trust. Which seems to be pretty hard for him. He walks back to her smiling. "Yes or no, because if not, I'd be glad to help you make some food." Rascal told her, trying to make an awkward joke.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 am

I quietly nodded and started walking,still hugging the blueprints to myself."I-It's actually pretty e-easy.A-at least the th-theory"I added and loo,ed up at him timidely
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:38 am

Rascal smiled at the girl, as she started to lighten up to him. "Okay, then lets get building!" He said cheerfully. Rascal followed the girl."So, how's your day been?" He asked. Rascal thought she would be a bit scared, after seeing her before. The girl was fragile to him, and fragile things are not meant to be broken, ever.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Tumblr_mb1m1oTl2Q1rtazju

I blushed and looked away."Um...Well....I-I've spent a-all my day at the w-w-workshops..."I mumbled and glanced at him through my hair that fell in my face.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:35 am

Rascal smiled at Adrian. "So I'm guessing its been good?", he said as he started to walk down the pathway towards the workshops. Rascal smoothly spun his feet around so he could see the girl. "So, what are the basics to building vehicles.", Rascal asked the girl as he trudged through the pathway, still walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:43 am

"The basic motor.Then the sceleton of the car and the control panel.Other than that it's quite easy.You only need to add the seats, the "extras".etc"I explained quickly as we arrived at the workshops.I looked around me carefully before pushing a door open and quickly sliding in.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Rascal followed the girl back to the workshop she was working at. He could smell the burning metal and things so similar he couldn't describe. "Okay.", Rascal replied, smiling. He sat down on a chair next to the vehicle in progress. "Okay, so how about you take the lead on this, because I'm still pretty confused., he told her. Rascal took a tool and observed it, trying to describe it. "Okay, I have no clue what this is." He told her before laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 pm

I grinned and toook the small can from his hand.I pressed the button on top and flame came out of the tube connected to it."Don't touch when you don't know"I said and actually winked at him before returning to making the motor
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Rascal smiled when Adrian took a flame can out of his hands. "You're right." He said kindly, Rascal looked at the motor Adrian was working on. "So. What can I do to help?" Rascal asked. He wanted to learn about District Six's profession before he was old enough to work for it.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:29 am

"Um...Bring me...Those metalic plates over there..."I said and pointed at the plates while examining the motor
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 3360903
Rascal did as Adrian asked and walked over to the metallic plates, or what he thought was them. Rascal didn't know they were the right ones, but did know that they were, he had mixed feelings of it. Rascal brought them back and smiled. "What are these for anyway?" He asked out of curiosity and moonwalked behind her.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:45 pm

I smiled shyly and kindly at him."With these I'll shield the motor.You see the holes on this and this one?It's for the wires that will connect the rest of the vehicle with the motor"I explained and caressed the plates lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:21 pm

"Oh.. cool! Rascal said, not knowing a word she just said. Adrian was pretty, and he liked that. The girl put a 3D oval type thing in the motor thing. The wires looked weird, as did the rest of the vehicle. In fact, vehicles baffled Rascal. Of all districts, why did he have to be in 6? Couldn't he be in 1 or 7, the two districts that Rascal was most interested in. But Rascal would always be in District 6, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:41 pm

I grinned as I turned to look at him but it quickly turned into a shy smile.I opened my mouth to say something just as I heard loud footsteps coming closer."Everybody out!Work time is over!"the Peacekeeper called out loudly.My face turned even paler than it was and,without thinking much,I grabbed Rascal from his shirt and pulled him into a closet with me,pressing my palm against his mouth to keep him silent.Just as I closed the door,the workshop's door opened and the Peacekeeper walked in
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 am

Rascal wasn't expecting that. He never expected Adrian to have such determination to hide in closet until everyone left. It was totally just mind blowing. Rascal moved her hand and mouthed the words what the heck! to her. That Peacekeeper better leave soon he thought as he stood there. Good thing the closet was roomy.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 am

I suddenly realised what was going on and pulled back as far as I could,blushing furiously.I looked up at him with wide,begging eyes as the Peacekeaper checked the workshop and prayied he wouldn't look in here
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:05 pm

"O, M, G!" He said quietly, mad at the girl. Why was she making them hide in a closet. If they got in trouble, he was going to be mad. Not just that; his father would be pissed. He mouthed the words: This is your fault.. before he moved a little bit away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

I looked away from his accusing stare and focused on the lines on the wood the closet was made of until the Peacekeeper left without checking in here.I sighed and walked outside,standing by the door."I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to get you into t-trouble....P-please,go..."I apologised in a low,shaky voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams coming true-OPEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2