The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the windmill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In the windmill Left_bar_bleue5/150In the windmill Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:45 am

As we walked,we passed the barn and headed to the old windmill.I opened the door for Fleur and smiled at her as I lead her to the top floor.A big part of the wall was gone and we could see the whole District from here.I had discovered the place a few years ago and it was perfect for dates."So?"I asked as I prepared the dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
In the windmill Left_bar_bleue150/150In the windmill Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:48 am

Fleur followed Edward up into the windmill and eventually as they got to the top floor she noticed the view that she saw and she gasped a bit. She had never seen the district like this before. "It's amazing." Fleur muttered and then looked at the district and saw how small the district really could be when looked at from the distance.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:22 am

I smiled at her and nodded,standing next to her."I know.It's spectacular"I whispered and pointed towards a small green dot."That's the shop.And that..."I said and pointed to a bright blue house with red roof."That's my house.And you..."I murmured and pointed at a white dot in the fields."Live here.Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:24 am

Fleur smiled back at him and continued has he came to stand next to her and was pointing out the different places, "Just can't believe you can see the whole district from up here." She said and then when he asked about her place smiled, "Yea, that's the ranch."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:31 am

"It's the best place in teh whole district.I really love it here.Especially when I have good company,like today.You see,it sucks being alone.And,whenever I have free time,I come here.That's why teh mattress is here.And the table with the chairs.Actually,it's MY windmill."I explained with a smirk.You can come here whenever you want,even if I'm without you.I'll allow it.Only for you,though"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:35 am

Fleur didn't even notice everything that was in the windmill, she had been so focused on the outside and the view that she was seeing she didn't notice the contents within and then she looked around a bit and noted a few things. Then when he said 'only for you.' it made her blush again, it made her feel special, even if she wasn't fully 100% able to trust anyone's word no longer, it still gave her that feeling. "Well, doesn't it get cold up here, I mean if you have ever slept up here, or is this more of a summer place to sleep." She said teasing him and laughed.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:42 am

I raised teh pillow to show her a blue blanket."I'm prepared,girl!"I laughed and also showed her a pair of pajamas."The only I have ti bring are underwear and sometimes food.I don't like eating the rats that live here"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:45 am

Fleur laughed, "well as long as you don't freeze and your fingers don't fall off, i suppose we're good." She said and shook her head slightly. Then Fleur sat down on the ledge so her feet could hang off the edge as she sat there. "You going to sit down?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:07 am

"Sure.As long as you don't fall.I wouldn't like that on our first date"I said and sat down next to her."Are you cold?You could use the blanket.Or my jacket,whatever you prefer.Both smell like me so you can keep them if you want"I joked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Fleur laughed a bit, "I think I'm fine for now, but thanks for the offer." Fleur said and then she looked down, if she did fall, well it wouldn't be too good to do such thing. "I don't intend to fall, that's for sure." She commented.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:19 pm

"I hope so.Do you want to eat?I have something to show you later.But it'll be better at night.If you want to stay until then,of course"I added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 pm

"Well night isn't too far away, I think I can stay until then." Fleur said with a smal smile and then that's when he asked if she was hungry, she thought for a moment whether she was hungry or not. "Sure, I could probably eat something, what do you have?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:27 pm

I got up and went to the picnic basket."There are peanut sandwiches,tomato and cheese with grilled chicken sandwiches,apples and oranges,bananas,a salad and some soup.I told you I'm not good with surprises"I murmured with an apologetic smile."The next time,I'll try harder."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:30 pm

"No, no, it's fine, you don't have to go through a ton of trouble, when I said surprise me, I just meant surprise me on where we were going, and you totally, succeeded on that." she said and gave him a smile. "I'll take the sandwich with chicken in it."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:49 pm

"Still,I could have done a lot better.You just are lucky I'm not the one who cooked"I warned her a took one of the sandwiches with the chicken,wrapping it carefully in a tissue before handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:55 pm

She took the sandwich and then she laughed, "Can you not cook?" She asked teasing him and then she took a bite of the sandwich, and decided it wasn't too bad. She went back to looking at all the places in the district, she found the housing district and that's when she saw the one house, that held a ton of memories and then her eyes shifted to the general shop that was also known as Aurie's house. Fleur was so thankful that her best friend Aurie never went into the games. She didn't want anyone else she knew to die. Fleur mentally slapped herself, it was time for happier thoughts. "So, how did you find the windmill?" She asked curious to know.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:12 pm

"Just walking around and being the curious guy I am"I replied and sat down next to her."Are you okay?Something in your eyes seems off.There isn't that sparkle there.."I murmured,mostly to myself."What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm

When he came over and sat down beside her again he made note of asking if she was alright or okay. crap she thought to herself. She couldn't just tell him about what happened a couple years ago, it wasn't anything positive either. "It's fine, I don't really feel like talking about upsetting things, not right now, I mean, we're out on a date and all, I don't want to bring your mood down." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:21 pm

"It's okay,baby girl.Whatever makes you feel better.Don't care about my mood,it hardly changes.If you ever want to talk about it,whatever it is,you know where to find me,okay?Maybe I can't help but talking with someone is good.And I wouldn't like it if you ended up in an emotional breakdown in front of a guy that knows how to use that to get his way with you.You know what I mean"I replied and rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Fleur looked down, she knew what he meant about the whole thing. Eventually, tears started to form in her eyes but she held them back. She place her sandwich down and she looked at him, "So, a couple years ago, there was this guy, who was one of my best friends but he also became more than that, and a couple years ago, he was reaped for the games, he had done really well but not well enough because he died out there, and it's just difficult sometimes." Fleur said and soon the tears continued to form and eventually the rolled down her face. "I'm sorry." She said and looked down.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I sighed and pulled her into a tight hug,kissing the top of her head and rubbing her back again."My sister is in a mental hospital"I whispered in her ear."I'm sorry about your best friend.I understand if you don't want to try anything for now.It's tough losing someone you love.I can wait,if you want.We can stay friends and I'll always be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on.I wish I could make it better,to bring him back to life."I murmured soothingly
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Fleur rested her head on him as he pulled her in for a hug and she cried a bit more and finally she stopped nd realized what he was saying. She wiped her tears away and looked at him. "It's fine, it's the world we live in, and I already know that there's nothing to do about it, I said yes to going out on my own will, because it's time for me to move on." She said and she gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:06 pm

"You should wait a little longer.It's only been a couple of years.It's unfair for kids to die,and even more unfair for the ones that love them to be forced to watch it.It's brutal.I'm sorry you had to go through this.You didn't deserve it.No one does"I said softly and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Fleur sighed, "I'm tired of being alone, and I've grown so much since all those other times years ago, please it's just one date right now, I want to be happy, and it's difficult to lose someone, but I can't give up on it all, I've spent too long not trying, now I'm trying please, don't tell me to wait any longer." She said.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:11 am

I nodded and hugged her again."Okay,I promise.I'm sorry if I made you feel bad.Would you want me to show you the other surprise?It's dark enough and I'd love to see you smile again"I said and wiped the tears off her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the windmill Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the windmill   In the windmill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the windmill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: