The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After The Reapings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After The Reapings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150After The Reapings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

After The Reapings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 am

"Oh, I have had this for ages, ever since I worked in the forest. I just like to be safe." I answered to him. "Well, that is worth it. You probably needed the axes too."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After The Reapings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0After The Reapings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 am

"Thanks, Tristan. It doesn't usually happen until my parents threw the axe out the window and broke it, then they told me to get another." I say and try to resist my hand to scratch it. "I'd rather sit here for awhile before going to take that to their factory, I don't even know where it is." I tell him and look at the ground, at the worms and small insects crawl around on the ground. I smile as one climbs up the tree, it climbed up all the way to the lowest branch on the tree, which was about 6 feet up.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After The Reapings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150After The Reapings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 pm

"I actually got to go, bye!" I tell him. I start heading to the housing area.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After The Reapings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0After The Reapings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Preston Prescott

I look at the boy, as he runs off, I decide to follow the kid, what was the worst thing that could happen if I didn't bring the wood home? They told me to get as much as I wanted, and nothing is still an amount. "Kid, wait up!" I say as I start to chase the boy to wherever he was going. I wanted to talk with him, getting friends was a goal of mine, but people think I'm scary because I hardly smile at people I'm not familiar with or know. But I also, and I say in shame, I kind of got lost and I'm using him to guide myself back to the houses and upper district places.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 pm

My phone starts ringing and the boy wanted me to wait for him. I answered my phone and talked to my brother. "Yeah Nolan? Yeah. I know I am late for supper. I was just hanging out with someone." "Ugh, stop bragging that your more popular even though you won a couple years ago." I start crumpling paper in front of my phone "Sorry, the connection is dead." I said, ending the call and closing the phone.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 pm

"Well, I can see you are obviously busy, I guess I'll just leave then." I say to Tristan, walking away from the area where he was. "If you still want to bring the wood, you can get it back in the forest, you'd get nice pay, since I think it's worth getting. But you can, I just remembered I had to take care of important business. Well, it isn't very important, but I can just see when I'm not wanted." I say to the kid, bored, since there was nothing to do really, the kid just ran away, and that was weird to me. I didn't feel like running away from a friend was a good idea. It obviously wasn't, but he probably thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Reapings   After The Reapings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After The Reapings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2