The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!

Go down 
+9
Sorella
moon
Maybeth
Ariiyoko
Kira
Chiiyoko
Matti
Cowvus
Loki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Just when I hear the gong sound I jump off the tube and run fast. Istop to look around me. I had imagined this a thousands of times, but seeing it happenwas terrible... Tributes killing each other for the least of supplies. When I get over my shock, I find out everyone's leaving and I haven't yet picked supplies. I grab anything I find and think lucky of my self. I have a sword and 2 boxes of matches! I run away when the district 8 girl tries to slice me with a knife. It takes no longer than minutes for me to finish her over and drag the bloodykinfe off her belly.I decide I don't need it and throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Aris had decided that she wanted to stay in the area and check things out around the cornucopia, and besides the inside of the corn would make for an alright camping area and shelter she knew that was safe. Aris stayed very close in the certain of the corn since most people were running away from it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm about to forget the allience cus I think Kira's dead. I spot her and run up to her.
"I wanna still be allys of you're willing." I tell her and show her the sword I got.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I turn scared as all of a sudden I hear a voice. I see Rin standing behind me and I lower my sword.
-Yes! I want too. I simply say in an emotional confusion and walk ahead.
-I think we should better leave this place. Tributes may visit often here, and I don't wanna fight for an empty corn. I slowly walk away the cornucopia when someone comes running to me I knock back the distrcit 9 boy and he falls down. I pin my sword onto his neck and blood splits all around. I'm covered with blood as well but I have no time to fully realise that fact.
-Let's go! I say.
[Kira left]
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I nod and follow herout of the arena. I may not have much but, least I have an ally.
((Rin has left))
Back to top Go down
Pale Sea Cow

Pale Sea Cow

Male Posts : 45

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Nathaniel Dabrowski
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Nate had been hesitant before the gong went off. He lost track of where he was and what he was doing. It was no longer a thought or a concept. He was in the games! The gong went off and Nate stood there for a moment, frozen. He watched as the others fought and killed to get what they wanted, flying off in all different directions. Even Janie had darted off without him! How could he be stuck here? If he didn't move he knew he was dead.

Nate suddenly felt the blood rush back into his legs and he sprinted for the supplies. There wasn't much left, but he did see one sword that had been knocked over lying on the ground. While the others were distracted Nate grabbed the sword with his left hand and darted in another direction. He wasn't sure where he was going but the fear had taken him over.

[Nate has left the Cornucopia]

Items:

sword x1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Lori stood still on her plate while the others ran about like deer that had caught sight of a lion and weren't sure where it was and what to be afraid of yet. She grinned. They'd figure it out soon enough. Lori was mildly peeved that by the time everyone left, the cornucopia was picked clean, but she decided not to sweat it too much. She would focus on trying to get sponsors, and once she had a weapon in her hands, she'd go crazy. Lori finally stepped off her plate and surveyed who was left. She figured she'd find Swan and Lola and the reign of the four-lettered-name-career-girls would begin. Well, 'Lori' might not be the name on my reaping slip, but close enough. Lori smiled to herself and rested her hands on her hips. She was planning to take things slow, instead of rushing and getting caught up in everything. There was no doubt in her mind that she would win, but if she didn't, she was going to get every last drop of fame and enjoyment out of the Games. (eh i'll prettify this later.)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Swan didn't want to jump in the action when the noise did sound. Instead she simply stood there, watching as the other tributes filed out, leaving her alone. Well, her and Lori. Jogging over to the older career, Swan frowned slightly. "We'll get better weapons from sponsors anyways, she said with a shrug.

Looking around the area, she figured it would be best to stay in place for the time being, to make sure no one came looking for leftovers. If there had been any. Then again, they were still missing Lola and she didn't want to jump to any conclusions on their plans.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Jennifer was dissapointed because by the time she recognised the games has started- she had nothing She sprinted all the way away from the area, and started going towards an Oasis, because she likes living in the life of luxery
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Jared Richards

Jared sighed as he was put in the tube. He was wearing some type of robes...they looked alright, he guessed. He looked around and realized it was a desert. He smiled. He was gathering and taking in his surroundings when the gong sounded. That's when he ran off...and started running around, flailing his arms everywhere. He ended up running away from the Cornucopia, realizing nothing was left. He would have to pray that the sponsors would be generous...they probably would. He knew he didn't have a very good chance to win at this rate, but a small chance was better than none...4% percent chance...it would have to do.

( Jared has left the area, assuming he is able to at the moment )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Lorina10
Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mrlf24GPfY1qz4rgp

Lori smiled at Swan as she approached, absentmindedly playing with her hair, which had ended up more straight than it usually was. I guess I'm taking hair-boy's fashion advice, she realized, not like it matters. I would look good with any hairstyle. Lori paused in her mental self-flattery to look back at Swan before responding. "I'm sure we will. And hey, a little hand-to-hand combat never hurt anyone, did it?" She laughed. "Well, actually, it usually does. That's kind of the point." Lori shrugged and took a few steps forward, looking around for where the careers should make their home. She hadn't seen Lola leave her plate yet, but had other things to focus on for the time being. "Everyone seems pretty spread out," she noticed, "and we should probably set up a sort of base and maybe try to find a good weapon or two before we start tribute-hunting. When we do, though, I think I've got the perfect first target." The look in Lori's eyes darkened for a moment before returning to their normal bright, bubbly appearance. "So let's get going. The desert sun is hot, but we're hotter. Come on, Lola!" she called, "Allons-y!"

Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moi8iqGH5E1qz4rgp

Lori has left the cornucopia.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Swan smiled an nodded briskly, looking up at the promising sunlight. She knew that this wasn't going to be an easy road, but at least she was traveling it with people she trusted, for now. "Well, of course," the tribute responded with a grin, the idea of killing her first person almost seeming appealing. This was the type of power she had longed for ever since she had been growing up in district ten, and this was her moment. "I think I'll double check the area, and meet up with you in a bit." she said, hoping she could find her allies in a few moments.

(Swan has left the area woo)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Aris watched as all the people had left, she didn't really care who was who, and how things were going. She walked around a bit studying the area. Eventually she found a spot to sit down at which was on top of the cornucopia and she sat there for a bit and then she laid her stuff out in front of her, and looked at the arrows for a moment, and thought about what she could do with them now, since she never wanted to use them anyways, just so silly tributes in the games couldn't use them against her, because ranged weapons were a bitch sometimes. Sighing she brushed her hair behind her ears. She then put the arrows away and she held the bottle of green liquid in the palms of her hands and studied it for a bit. It could be anything, and she wanted to know what would be in it. It could lead to great things, lead to nothing, maybe lead to death, no one knew. Someone had to find out, yes? Aris took the lid of the bottle off and then she brought it up to her lips an tilted back on the bottle and let some of the liquid fall into her mouth and swallowed. She then put the cap back on the bottle and she sat there wondering what would be next.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 pm

The Cornucopia seemed out of place without the Bloodbath surrounding it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!   Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the 34th Hunger Games Begin!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Cliff :: The Cornucopia-
Jump to: