The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He Still Doesn't Know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He Still Doesn't Know Left_bar_bleue0/0He Still Doesn't Know Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

He Still Doesn't Know Empty
PostSubject: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Emeline Fawn

Emeline started to sob on a bench. She had no clue how to tell Kayden the bad news, but the worst part was, there were two things she had to tell him. One, the less important to Kayden, was that Emeline's sister, Maggie, had past just a few days after they were at training together. The other involved him very much, she had no clue until this afternoon, she was notified that she was pregnant. Her parents had told her all the signs, and she had them. Emeline from time to time, start getting sick at home. Her family thought it was just a bigger bug than normal, but it wasn't. Emeline had also began to crave things that she liked. She also had been starting to get moody every once in a while. Emeline threw her face into her hands. It wasn't very normal for woman as young as she was to be pregnant, even though she knew other people were at her age. But the worst thing of all, she had no clue how or when she was going to tell Kayden.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He Still Doesn't Know Left_bar_bleue150/150He Still Doesn't Know Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Kayden Arthway

I saw Emeline sitting on a bench crying, I ran over to her, I sit next to her. "Emmy, whats wrong?" I ask, I am heartbroken that my girlfriend is crying. "Who did this? I'll beat em' like a redheaded step chald!"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He Still Doesn't Know Left_bar_bleue0/0He Still Doesn't Know Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Emeline looked up to see Kayden. She wanted to tell him the news right away, but she was too nervous to do so. "Nobody did anything to me Kayden, I'm just, having a very rough day, in more ways than one." Emeline said, and hugged him, crying on his shoulder. She was going to tell him eventually, just when she found the right time in the conversation to do so.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He Still Doesn't Know Left_bar_bleue150/150He Still Doesn't Know Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well, whats wrong than?" I asked. I really wanted to know what was wrong with my girlfriend. She had to tell me, I knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

"Well, I'd rather start out with the less important news, still sad and stressful.," Emeline told Kayden as she let go of him and continued, "My sister Maggie, died yesterday, and it is still unknown how she died." She told him, trying to hesitate before telling him the even worse news. Emeline looked at him straight in the eye and said, "I, I. But she couldn't get it out.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 pm

I was stunned at the fact Maggie died, "Awwh, its okay." I say, I hug her tightly, "Well, you still have my sister, she is fun!" I assure her. Than I freeze, "The less important news? Whats the other news?" I asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Emeline put on the most scared face she had ever made. "I'm pregnant. I don't know for how long and when, but I'm guessing your the father." She said and hug him tightly. "I found out just this afternoon, and I didn't know how to tell you." Emeline said genuinely. She was probably even more scared than him, but he probably was going to be way more shocked.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:48 pm

When I heard the second news- at first I just had a fantasy of our child winning the games, but than darken. "Well, I guess we should be an actual couple, should we?" I asked, raising an eyebrow with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Emeline looked at Kayden. "Its usually supposed the be the guy asks girl. And I could care less about all the stuff that's supposed to go with it. But, I think we will. My dad said not being married if you have a kid brings you bad luck." She said and kissed his cheek. Emeline was happy he didn't freak out on her, but sad, because she expected it.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 pm

I take a silver ring off my finger, "Will you marry mwah?" I asked, with a charming look.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Emeline smiled at Kayden. "How could I say no to a man like you." She said, Emeline would never say 'I do' to any other man but Kayden. "So, want to hang out?" Emeline said hopefully, she liked having him around. It made her feel special inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:44 pm

"Sure, where would you like to go?" I ask. I give her a kiss on the lips and smile, I wait for Emeline to give a place to go.

(Tbh- that seemed kinda awk to me.. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 pm

(LIL' MAYO TRISTAN XD Of course its awkward.)

Emeline looked at Kayden right in the eye. "Well, I don't think we really got to take our walk on our anniversary a couple days ago." She said and smiled, hinting him that that was where she wanted to go. Emeline became happy that everything changed, or she wouldn't have a new bond with Kayden. She hadn't hinted him about wanting to go further into their relationship, she wanted him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:30 pm

"Okay! Lets go on a walk," I cheer, I get up, and put my arm in a linking motion, "Well, come on!" I encourage her.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

oops lol

Last edited by Rccheetah on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Emeline looked at Kayden, smiling as she took his hand. She didn't wrap her arm around him though, because it would look as if she was obsessed with him. Not that she wasn't, just being over obsessed wasn't her way of being in love. "You know, I've never seen you so happy in your life." Emeline said and rested her head on Kayden's shoulder, that was her way of showing she was in love.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 pm

I put my arm down, I guess my goofy way of going on our walk wasn't what she wanted. "Hah, because I just got engaged to the most beautiful girl in town." I tell her. I walk through town, waving 'hello' to people. I was simply happy, that I was starting a family with my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Emeline looked at Kayden and smiled, "I'm that girl, right? Just making sure.." , , Emeline said and then started laughing. It was a joke, she only thought Kayden would know. Emeline started walking down District 2 with Kayden. He started to act very funny, in a cute kind of way. Kayden started to act differently ever since she told him about her having a child. "You know, I'm still me. You don't have to treat me any differently." Emeline said to him.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Kayden looked over, he was smiling and continued walking. "Well duh, I wouldn't cheat on you." He said, he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 pm

He Still Doesn't Know 3360381

Emm smiled at him as he thought her joke was for real. "Well duh! Its just the way girls attempt to pry unknown facts of their boyfriends out of them." Emeline said in the cutest way. She rested her head on his arm and looked up to his eyes. His wonderful eyes with a golden rim around them. It wasn't only his eyes and other facial expressions that made him adorable, it was also his personality. Emeline loved that he was just your average boy. If he was special to a group of people who weren't relatives, it would just make it feel like she was using him. But Emeline knew that he was special, but he didn't show it. That was what made him adorable. Emeline can't get enough of that. "So, what's been knew with you?" Emeline asked curiously as they continued their walked the streets of District Two.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Kayden looked over, "Nothing Much." he replied, walking, he was bored so he just listened on.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 am

Typical, Kayden., she thought as he always said that. Emeline never got a different answer. She wanted a long conversation about his family, but no. Emeline still loved him, even though how same old same old he got. "Whatcha wanna do? She asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 am

Kayden chuckled, "Maybe lets go walk around the shopping district?" he asked. He had no idea what to say, nothing just came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Still Doesn't Know   He Still Doesn't Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Still Doesn't Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Houses-
Jump to: