The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i used to rule the world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i used to rule the world - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150i used to rule the world - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i used to rule the world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:19 pm

(oh okay, can I do two more posts real quick?)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i used to rule the world - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150i used to rule the world - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:27 pm

(Need to wait for GM posts)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Feast and stuff cause these two tributes weren't noteworthy enough to remember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 pm

i used to rule the world - Page 3 Lorina10

Lori sighed and took a moment to appreciate that the mole-rats were gone. "Well, this has been fun..." Lori paused, frowning. "Actually, no, it's been rather annoying and a bit dull. But regardless or maybe especially because of, we should go hunting. Now that we've tested the rocks, I suggest we gather as many as we can carry and head to that feast thing. Lots of tributes, plus maybe some weapons if we're lucky. What do you say?" Lori tilted her head back slightly and laughed. "I'm feeling killy." There was a slightly deranged look in her eyes, but she retained most of her composure and smiled at Swan. "Or we could stay here, rest up, whatevs. I don't particularly care whether we die in the heat or die in the battle, but I'm getting kind of bored and it'd be nice to be on the offensive for a change... except for the fact that both of us are injured and the other tributes might not be. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan watched as the mole rats retreated, throwing her rock down in anger. She didn't even get the chance to hit them, except for maybe once. That once wasn't good enough for her. The tribute wanted blood on her hands, but knew it wasn't the smartest idea. They were both wounded. "I'd love to smash their heads in," she admitted with a laugh.

Swan sat herself down cross legged, her blue eyes glancing out at everything around them. "But I don't know if that's smart. Can't we let them kill themselves until we are healthy enough?" she suggested, looking over at Lori. "Once we feel better, then we can go."
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Thunder rumbled in the distance, perhaps signifying that if they waited, the two tributes would miss the window of opportunity entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 am

Lori nodded. "Smart. We'll let them knock each-other out, keep a low profile for a while, stay under the radar, save our strength..." She grinned. "And when they've picked each-other off and the survivors are weakened from the battle, we'll attack." Lori laughed, and picked up a few more rocks. "For now, I guess we rest, increase our rock supply, and wait for them to finish. Dead bodies are great places to find weapons, anyway, right?" She knelt down and started putting the rocks that she couldn't carry into a pile so they wouldn't have to search for them later.  
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan nodded in reply to Lori's comments, agreeing with all of them. She thought that maybe a low-laying career team was what the games needed. It had seemed like forever since people actually didn't care about the career's for once, and Swan didn't know what she thought of that. Personally, she didn't want to be a favorite, but she didn't want to be dead either.

"We'll show them up, later," she added with a wave of her hand, as if dismissing the idea of killing the tributes, for now. Grinning, Swan nodded in reply to Lori. "Yes, gotta love when they still have the blood on them," she responded with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:19 pm

The clouds circled, darkening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:36 pm

i used to rule the world - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mrldejtHUU1qz4rgp

"Totally, the blood's, like, the best part." Lori glanced up at the sky, narrowing her eyes. "I'm hoping that's just rain..." she said quietly, one eyebrow slightly raised. "But we might want to prepare for worse, just in case." Lori sighed, thinking about clouds and rain and mostly just water. "Rain'd be nice, though," she added, running a hand through her hair, which was starting to tangle.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:18 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan smiled, gathering more of her rocks and sticks into a uniform pile. Glancing over as the clouds continued to circle, the tribute nodded. "Knowing the Games, it won't be," she suggested with a frown. "Maybe we should move to lower ground? Maybe we could find shelter, or something?" she added, raising an eyebrow at Lori, who was brushing tangles from her hair.

Swan didn't even want to look at her appearance, guessing it was awful. "Then again, if it floods, it would be safer here," she said with a slow nod, watching the clouds circle above.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 pm

The clouds kept circling their position, as a gust of wind blew by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:14 pm

i used to rule the world - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mt9m6fXXJp1rtdetq

Lori shrugged and let out a sigh, enjoying the feeling of her hair blowing in the wind but knowing it could signify worse things to come. "I guess." She squinted and looked off in the distance, wondering if there was anything they could use as a shelter. It was difficult to know what to search for since it was unsure what they needed to be sheltered from, but she tried her best.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:38 am

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach, watching the clouds circle around. Could it be a tornado? If it was, they needed to find shelter. Then again, a flood would be bad too... but they could move fast, right? Brushing a tangle out of her hair, she turned to Lori.

"I think we should move, before it hits," she muttered, pursing her lips. "It could be a tornado," Swan suggested with a frown. Tornadoes destroyed everything in their path, especially one controlled by a gamemaker.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 pm

The wind around the tributes began circulating around them, similar to that of a tornado funnel, but not quite the same...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm

i used to rule the world - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mt9m6fXXJp1rtdetq

Lori nodded. The wind was definitely picking up. "Or, like, a hurricane or something. But I thought those had to be near water... sandstorm/windstorm thing maybe?" She shook her head. "Ugh, whatever, let's just get out of here." Lori shrugged at Swan. "I don't really are where we go as long as it's a better option than this. Lead the way?" she proposed, putting her hands up to her mouth to increase the volume of her speech in case the wind made it too loud for Swan to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Jennifer walked and sat down. she happily fondled with her quiver of 18 arrows. She also searched through her second pack from the feast and was rewarded with a pack of 5 throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:53 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan stared at the swirling winds, feeling a chill go down her spine. She had a haunting feeling about this, and she guessed it couldn't end nicely. They had to leave now, or she guessed the winds would take them out. "Alright, we'll go down," she muttered, picking up her sticks and stones. Hopefully the sticks and stones did break bones.

The girl turned to face downward, and took a deep breath. Hopefully it was safer down there, she didn't want to be responsible for both of their deaths. "Onward then," Swan said with a fake smile, flicking the hair out of her eyes as she jogged down the slopes.

[swan has left the area]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Jennifer ran straight into Lori as the two were blown together by the wind. Swan had already left, leaving the two stuck together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:03 am

i used to rule the world - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mrlc6jgAf51qz4rgp

Lori was about to follow Swan when something came crashing into her. She scowled and spun around, facing the figure who had gotten in her way. "Excuse me?" she said indignantly, identifying the person as the District 3 girl. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lori crossed her arms and grounded her feet, trying not to fall over in the harsh wind. She wanted to leave before the storm hit fully but was loathe to turn her back on someone who could stab it. Instead, she glared at the girl in disgust, mentally sizing her up. Ugh. Such a wannabe, complained the part of her mind that didn't care about the Games and was always on bish mode. Lori quieted it in order to focus on more important things, like surviving and getting eternal fame and glory. Wait, I already have those... why did I do this again? Ugh, whatever... Lori thought to herself as she raised her eyebrow at the girl, awaiting an explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 am

((Um, I'm not really sure what's happening.... where the heck is Jennifer? xD Should I edit/delete my post and pretend she was never here, or what?))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm

(She didn't go to the topic and instead made a new one, you can stay here as if she never happened or go attack her where she is.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:53 pm

(Sorry, this is late, I was waiting for a PM from Moon but she never replied. Am I still allowed to go after Jennifer or should I just stay here?)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 pm

(Do whatever, but Moon went to another thread)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 am

(Kk! I'll go join in then. Razz Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i used to rule the world
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3