The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Left_bar_bleue0/0'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Empty
PostSubject: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:39 pm

OUTFIT

Alek walked through the households. He was in a mood to be happy and talk to everyone in sight. That's what he did, saying hi to everyone he passed by. A tune was stuck in his head. Something about rumors, it was so catchy. His smile was so deep that it looked suspicious. He wasn't even paying attention to anybody in the place, so he didn't mean to walk in to a girl. He didn't even notice until about 7 yards away. Alek immediately stopped and grinned. He ran back to the girl to make sure she was okay. his speed was so quick. He knelt down to the girl, helping her up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I was dozing off." He apologized helping the girl up by the tips of her hand. He was going to further apologize, but he thought about it. Maybe the girl would just be nice and say he was forgiven. Even though he didn't expect it, he still waited for a response. Alek gave a deep smile, and a long one.

Last edited by Mattio on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Left_bar_bleue150/150'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:40 am

ada jane winterson

Ada had just finished a conversation with her older sister, Evangeline, and wasn't in the best mood. It always seemed that when her sister was around, she suddenly turned into this raging bundle of hormones and aggression. She had decided that it wasn't fair that she, her sister, could just leave now and go get married, among other things.

Now, Ada didn't want to have her sister get married first. She was perfectly fine with her leaving, but not doing something first. The two had a secret competition going on, and Ada is still determined to win. So far, nothing would make her want to get married, the idea was disgusting to her, but she did want to win. Winning made her better, which made her feel better about herself. Most of the time.

She was lost in her thoughts as she walked down the road of houses, sloshing her flats in the mush of snow and rain. However, Ada did notice falling into that mush as Solomon pushed her. That mushy mixture now coated her back, and jeans. She let out a groan as the guy finally came back, and had a frown plastered on her face. "How dare you!" Ada hissed angrily. She didn't like the smile on his face, like he would be forgiven. No, Ada wouldn't forgive him. "This was a new coat."
outfit dear
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Left_bar_bleue0/0'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 am

Alek was still in shock that the girl just yelled at him. Probably not the nicest girl he's seen in quite some time. He noticed that the girl's coat got dirty and wet. With a poor face, he was thinking of something nice to do. Alek was in the mood to get on somebody's good side. Cracking his knuckles, he talked in a quiet voice. "Sorry.." He whispered. For the most part, he wasn't sorry. But he liked having 'friends'. Thinking of a kind act, he looked the girl in the eye. Taking off his jacket, he put it around the girl so she wouldn't be cold. "I hate seeing wonderful girls shivering." He said, hoping that the girl would apologize.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Left_bar_bleue150/150'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:48 am

ada jane winterson

Ada watched the shock radiate across his face, as her's twisted into a smirk. She enjoyed getting that kind of reaction from people. Most were shocked that such an angelic face could produce such a demanding tones, but the girl didn't mind. She liked being unexpected and adaptable.

She flicked her chocolate eyes at the boy, raising an eyebrow at him as he attempted to apologize. Something, maybe the tone in his voice, made her refused to believe him. "For?" she asked, crossing her arms as she continued to attempt to bore into his soul with her eyes.

Ada clicked her tongue dismissively as he offered his coat for her's. As much as she hated to be seen in such a state, with the mud on her jacket drying and hardening, she didn't want to like this guy. He seemed like someone she didn't want to deal with. Yet, she allowed the jacket to drape over her shoulders as she lowered her gaze past the guy, to see if anyone else was coming. "I'm sure you've seen a lot of 'wonderful girls'," Ada remarked with another click of her tongue.
outfit dear
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Alek looked at the girl's eyes. He had a feeling this girl was going to be different from all the other people he met. And this girl had a different flare to her.  When she asked for, he replied. "Well.. for accidently knocking you down to the ground?" He said, smiling. He wanted to be forgiven for once. Alek never felt this way before. Being forgiven was a concept he couldn't define. Maybe it was just him, or he had a serious legit crush. He never had a feeling like this before. "Well. I've seen plenty of wonderful girls. But none of them compare to you." He said, hoping the jacket he gave her didn't bother the girl. The last thing he needed was a girl feeling uncomfortable around him. It usually happens, but he wanted to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:43 pm

ada jane winterson

Ada felt like his eyes were trying to beg her for forgiveness, which was something that she didn't usually feel. She figured that he would give up eventually, but the guy was being oddly persistent. "It's fine, I guess," the girl muttered dismissively. She could clean her coat, and it would be fine, the idea that it was dirty just bothered her. She'd get over it.

Sliding her arms into the rest of the jacket, which was warmer than her dirty one, Ada almost laughed. Instead, she bit her lip and raised an eyebrow at the boy. None of them compared to her? As much as she enjoyed the idea of standing out, he seemed to be trying a little too hard. "Why is that?" Ada asked, looking up at the boy once more.

Some people could say she was fishing for compliments, which was a half truth. She liked hearing nice things about herself, but she was also curious as to why the guy was so interested in her.
outfit dear
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Alek shrugged as the girl refused everything he had to stay. "You're stubborn." He answered the girl, smiling. He liked girls that refused to be complimented. It made them someone whom Alek was sort of like. He knew that this was the most sincere he had ever sounded. "Uhh.. I'm Alek, not Alex, by the way. They sound really similar, but they aren't. Ya see, if my name was Alex, my real name would be Alexander, which it isn't. I'm just plain Alek." He said. "You're Ada, right? I mean, its a really nice name. One that describes a wonderful girl. You definitely look like an Ada. I mean, I've never known someone named Ada until I met you. That means you are one of a kind, by the way." Alek said. He wasn't really truthful about what he said. There were plenty of people who he could now describe as 'Ada'. There were at least half a dozen of people who looked exactly like her, only changing in small ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It   'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Woopsies' I Didn't Mean It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 3-
Jump to: