The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malory and Family's house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phamousx3

phamousx3

Malory and Family's house Empty
PostSubject: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 pm

I walked in and fixed myself a quick lunch before heading out of the house to do something somewhere in town. Her little siblings were at daycare while her parents were at work so she had some time to herself. After she ate, she grabbed her bag and headed out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:18 am

Katie was taking a walk to get some fresh air when she suddenly collided with someone. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, tucking her hair back into place, "I am so sorry!" Katie looked up at the girl she had bumped into, trying to remember her name. She looked vaguely familiar, as if Katie had perhaps seen her around the district but never had a real conversation with her. Katie hoped the girl wasn't mad about being slammed into, and that she hadn't hurt her, but she wasn't exactly sure what the correct response was in this situation. "Um... are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Just as Malory walked out of the door, she got bumped into. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but it was hard enough for her shocked state to be knocked on her bum. Malory was about to yell defiantly at the person who knocked her over, but she then heard a girls voice apologizing frantically and her attitude changed "No, no, it's okay" she whispered shyly. It had been a long while since she had contact with anyone new. Malory was sure that she had seen the girl somewhere before, but she didn't look like a girl who goes to her school. "im fine thank you, how about you though?" she asked gently at the girl, who looked scared out of her mind. After her response, Malory stood up gracefully dusting dirt off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:39 am

Malory and Family's house CDA2Oy
Malory and Family's house Katien11
Katie was relieved to see that the other girl seemed to be okay, and not about to scream at her. She smiled apologetically,
feeling extremely awkward. "Oh, yeah, I'm okay, thanks..." She hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to continue
the conversation. Do I just leave? Do I introduce myself? Do I insist on making sure I didn't dislocate anything? Katie decided
to just go with the second option and giggled a little from the nervous energy flowing through her brain."Um, I'm Katie.
Sorry about that, I should've paid more attention to where I was going. Are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 am

M. "yes I am fine, thank you for asking" Malory said gently. "I'm Malory by the way, nice to met you Katie" she said with a soft smile. Mal felt kinda awkward but she didnt want to be rude. "would you like to come in for some hot cocoa and cookies?" she asked gently. "i dont mean to be awkward, but it's been a while since i've had company over" she said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Katie nodded. "Nice to meet you too." When Malory suggested she come inside, Katie smiled. "Oh, um, thanks! Are you sure it's okay? I don't want to impose..." Katie was touched by the kind offer, but she felt a bit flustered. Once again, she wondered what the proper response was in this situation. "That's really sweet, though, thanks," she added, absent-mindedly running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Malory smiled gently. "no you arent imposing, it's just me at home.. I don't have school today, and my siblings are sleeping over a friends house" she said smiling softly. Katie seemed like a really sweet girl, and based on how she was dressed it seemed like she was in the lower range of their districts economy. "please come in" she said softly at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:05 am

Katie was silent while Malory spoke, a smile slowly forming across her face. "Oh, well, in that case, sure, thank you!" she replied. Katie looked up at Malory's house. "Your house is really nice..." she trailed off. Katie loved her family and their own little house, but she knew that, while weren't even close to the poorest in the district, they were definitely pretty far from wealthy. She glanced at Malory, then back at the house again, and followed her in.
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Malory led Katie inside and into the kitchen. She noticed her looking at the house, and a pang of guilt hit her... ugh! why did i just do that?? she probably thinks that I want to show off or something to her! Ugh! stupid mal! stupid stupid!! "please make yourself at home" she said smiling softly at katie with sincerity showing through her eyes. Her family and her were very social and were very close knit with their community, even though many people didn't know that. They gave a lot to fundraisers and donations, because they feel that even though they are privileged, they shouldnt use that for themselves, but to use it to help others get onto their feet, if not more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 am

Katie nodded and trailed after Malory into the kitchen. "Thanks," she said politely, wondering how to continue the conversation. Katie wasn't particularly social, but she didn't usually think of herself as socially awkward, just kind of shy. However, Katie was proving her previous interpretation of herself wrong. How do people carry on long conversations? Do I ask her about her life? Do I start talking about my own? Do I just sit here in silence? Katie pursed her lips, trying to think of a good question to ask Malory that wasn't to invasive or random but would make better conversation. "So, uh, what's your family like?" she asked at last.
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:27 am

Malory saw that Katie was a bit uncomfortable, but couldnt help but smile softly. She pulled out the cookies out of the oven and pulled out a cookie plate. "hmm theyre very loving and are very helpful" she says softly while making hot coco for the both of them. "marshmallows?" she asked softly. Malory thinks Katie is a sweetheart and wonders why she's never talked to her before. While she grabbed the bag out of the cabinat she began to talk about her siblings and how they were twins and how they were just two bundles of joy and fun and laughter. After her brief intro to her family she stopped and smiled at Katie. "But enough about me, how about you? what's your family like?" Malory didnt want to make Katie uncomfortable so she just stuck to whatever katie wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:56 am

Katie smiled and listened to Malory's description of her family with wide eyes. "They sound really nice," she said, pausing to think about her own family for a moment before speaking. "Well," she began carefully, "my father does odd jobs, so he's not always around during waking hours, but my older brother kind of assumes the leadership role in the family when he's not around. My little brother's really shy, and mostly keeps to himself. He lost his hearing at birth, and though he can talk, he prefers sign language. He's really sweet, though, even though he doesn't speak much... so are my dad and older brother once you get to know them." She looked up at Malory. "Oh, and then I have a little cat named Luci! She's super cute." Katie giggled. "Do you have any pets?"
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:10 pm

ooc: wahhh im so sorry!!

bic: Malory's attention was fully on Katie as she talked about her family. It was good that her family were hard working, that means that they are deserving. Malory felt kinda bad about her little brother who was deaf, she made a mental note to learn sign language. She didn't mention anything about her mother, but Malory didnt want to push it-- Katie seemed to be really shy and Malory didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable.

When Katie began to giggle about her cat, Malory couldnt help but giggle too. "She sound's adorable! And no, we don't have any pets, but I wish we did though" she shrugged softly. "It's alright though, I can get a pet when I'm older... i dont necessarily need one at the moment" she said smiling at Katie. "what school do you go to?" she asked gently while sliding a small plate with about 5-8 cookies on there and a mug of hot cocoa with three big marshmallows. Malory smiled at her. "feel free to have some more if you would like some" she said sincerely, her eyes full of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malory and Family's house   Malory and Family's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malory and Family's house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 9 :: Houses-
Jump to: