The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...

Go down 
+10
Kira
Chiiyoko
Maybeth
moon
Phoenix
Cowvus
FireStarter
Prince Hawk
Trist
Ariiyoko
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty
PostSubject: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:05 am

Welcome to the 35th Annual Hunger Games!

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Yes, you are at sea...and yes that means you either swim or use one of the sandbars that is between every other tribute. Each sandbar is only wide enough for one person to run on, so one person must be ahead of the other. This is first come first served.

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... 20130310

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

Attire(on the plates):
*Each bathing suit is color coordinated depending on District, colors are as follows

• District 1 - Pink
  • District 2 - Navy Blue
  • District 3 - Orange
  • District 4 - Yellow
  • District 5 - Grey
  • District 6 - Purple
  • District 7 - Green
  • District 8 - White
  • District 9 - Black
  • District 10 - Brown
  • District 11 - Red
  • District 12 - Light Blue

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose, but you must post twice after the gong before you escape the cornucopia, the second of which you can leave.

SUPPLY LIST:

• 0 swords
  • 0 spear
  • 0 knives
  • 0 throwing knives
  • 0 Bow
  • 0 arrows
  • 0 shield
  • 0 apples (in a box)
  • 0 bottles of water
  • 0 boxes of matches
  • 0 backpack
  • 0 bags that have been labeled with a number as well as an F or M to signify male or female. In it is a pair of clothes to wear over the starting bathing suit-esque outfit that is worn. Shirt, pants, belt and boots in each bag. Shirt color is the same as the color assigned to your district above (i.e if you are D6, then your shirt is purple, etc). They are free for anyone to take. You can only carry 5.
    In the backpacks:

Each tribute may take up to two weapons. A shield, by the way, counts as a weapon. Don't go overboard with supplies. If I find you have taken like everything and would never be able to carry it, besides making it unfair, I will tell you that your tribute has dropped some of the items and may keep a certain amount. This probably won't be a problem, but if it is that's what'll happen. Other than that, supplies are pretty must first come first serve, and I will keep the list updated as best I can as we go.

Now, without further ado...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 35TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

Last edited by Ari on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 am

Luna raises up on her tribute plate. Where exactly was she? She looked around her. It was almost like one of those Fancy beaches she'd seen on a tv. She looks down. So much for protection... she thinks to herself. She looks up to find numbers slowly counting down...
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:55 am

Catelyn raised up into the tube. Where the hell am I? She thought to herself. She looked over and saw the female from 8. She always hated that chick. For some reason she always hated her. She didn't know why. Catelyn than started to look around. It looked like one of those paradise Islands her grandparents said they have seen and been to. She saw the cornucopia, and sand bars running to them between each other two. She knew she needed to get on there. She couldn't swim well, and would probably drown so she kept her eyes on the sand bar between her and the girl from 12. She thought her name was Madelyn Fosters, but who the hell cares?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 am

Mars stood in the tube, this is the moment he had been waiting for all his life. His heart was pounding, but his breath was deep. As the tube began to rise Mars took a look around, there was a good amount of beach in front of him, and then about half that amount of water to the cornucopia. Mars knew that the district 4 tributes would be able to swim well, but He was a fast runner, so he hoped he would beat them. Mars locked eyes with the district one male, there was a man he really disliked.

Mars realized that he was only wearing simple navy blue swimming trunks, he hoped the cornucopia had other clothes. He tried to see what weapons it had, but he couldnt see that far.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue5/150Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 am

I stood on my plate in only my green swimming shorts. I had seen this type of material once again, when a tribute of 4 had won. I sighed and looked around, interested. If I was about to die, I should just get familiar with the place of my doom. There was no I was swimming, since I didn't know how, so I had only one option left, run. Running was good. I didn't look at the faces of the others, I did not want to meet my killers. A few meters behind me was the beginning of a forest, if that was what it was. I looked up for the girl, but the sun was blocking my eyes. There was a rare chance I would see her again so I just looked back down. Bye life, welcome death
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:52 am

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Tumblr_m24iz8p8pw1rpo3oeo1_500
I blink rapidly to protect my eyes from the sudden sunlight.  But I can't protect them from the sting of salt on the breeze.  Then I remember it isn't just my eyes that are affected.  Almost my whole torso is bare.  Thank god I look decent under my shirt.  But that's not the worst problem here.  Now I see the reason for the swim fabric.  Before us is the sea.  No wonder the breeze stings.  I realize I might be in trouble.  I've only ever swum in a small pool, once, maybe twice a year.  And never very fast.  Then I see the sandbars.  And right beyond the one closest to me is Derald.  I wonder if he can swim.  The thing isn't wide enough for the two of us to go side by side.  But if we go right behind each other, that should work.  I focus my mind on preparing to leap from the plate and onto the sandbar.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 am

Robert took a deep breath as he was lifted into the arena. What he saw was...interesting. He realized that they weren't in a full circle around the Cornucopia, but instead assembled in a curved line that was out at sea...and the only way to get over there was to swim or use a sandbar. When he smelled the sea breeze he smiled. He knew exactly how he was going to get to the beach. Something he also realized was there was no running away. You had to get to the beach, and then you had to run past the Cornucopia. This brought a smile to Rob's face. He looked to his left and saw the Mars guy from District 2. Then he looked to his right as the guy from 6, Geoffrey or whatever. Robert waves to them, the looks back to the Cornucopia, cracks his knuckles and takes the stance that he's practice all those times back at home.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:01 am

deluna blu parkingson

A warm sensation filled Deluna's stomach as she felt sunlight against her face. She took a few seconds to observe her surroundings, and she felt a smile slowly spread over her features. Water, beaches, sandbars... this was her element. She felt somewhat revealed in her swimsuit, but guessed more clothing lie by the cornucopia.

Glancing at the other tributes, Deluna sighed. She wouldn't be pairing with any of them. This was where the line was crossed; everyone was her enemy now. She spotted a few things at the cornucopia that would appeal to her. She would get them. She would prevail. And she would, under any circumstances, be coming home.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:10 am

Samantha was freaked when she saw the suit the dressed her with, but soon realised why... Water, pleanty of it... She sighed.

-Curse... She mumbled. These Games were different, she couldn't see Jasper anywhere. Not that she wanted, but she had sort of got used to him and her inner lonelyness since she left home.

She had to get out of this alive... Just this. And then she would get things they way she wanted. She focused on the cornucopia. It had plenty weapons and equipment. She spotted the ones she needed, and breathed slowly to calm her self. She placed few strands of hair behind her ears. This wouldn't be easy...

The countdown had started, but something was shaking inside her. Worries, thoughts... It was all so mixed. She only stared at the water. But it wasn't new for her... In that water, she had tried to commit suicide, now she would try to survive. She only hoped this suit helped. But she did felt odd with the other tributes looking at her. She glared them. Luckily the girls around her, seemed as ignorant as she was. She hadn't yet decided whether she would jump, or run...

But whatever, she would be alone... She thought of teaming up with the girls, but quickly gave up the idea. She would die alone!
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:22 am

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... BwTEbUx
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Tumblr_inline_mnxlyt8jPG1qz4rgp

Derald pulled at the hem of his swim pants, knowing that this was somewhere that was totally out of his element. "These are awfully tight don'tcha think?" He muttered to his stylist who slapped his arm playfully, making him shut up. Derald chuckled as he got comfy in it before stepping into the pod. He had nothing else on, no necklace, no tokens, no remembrance of his past or district, just him. He left his hat back in the room, betting on the slim chances of coming back to get it. But that's his way of motivation. Derald turned back to face his stylist before the pod started to lift him up. He gave him one final wink of assurance and his vision was gone, seeing only black for a few moments.

Derald squeezed and flexed his hands, rolling his shoulders to loosen them up, not too nice to have a cramp and die. He crossed his arms across his bare chest, covering up the wind that flew in from the top as he escalated higher, light finally burning in from the hole above. Half naked was not really his thing but hey, he'll roll with it. It was brown too, that means better camouflaging chances. When he came above the surface, the only logical thing was too hear the waves and water which immediately came along. Before the timer started, Derald observed all the other tributes first, where they were who was where. And then he notices the direction that they were suppose to head to. He's never swam before but how hard can it be right? Right hand forward, pull, left hand forward, pull. But the sandbars gave him a little more hope. He knew he was a fast runner, he could easily get there in minutes adding in the factor of still having to jump into the water at the end of the sandbar. Of course, that doesn't really matter, what matters is whether he was fast enough to beat the rest of them.

Derald leaned forward, dropping his facade into a blank focus, unable to really keep it on at that point. The glare of the sun was making it difficult, everything was shiny, sharp and deadly to be honest. But he tried to make out the items there, the round things were probably bags of sorts, plenty of bags, the box like thing looked like a crate, a crate that would carry food, and the stiff pointy steel would be the partners he had for the past couple of days. The timer had long started since he was prancing around in his own head, he began to realise that someone was staring at him and he turned to his right, facing Xavy. He glanced to the sandbar, and both of them probably knew that the water was not exactly their best friend. "Race ya there," Derald gestured his head to the cornucopia, eyes challenging Xavy all in good fun as he angled himself to the sandbar. All he need is to make one good leap into a sprint, and he could get there before the Gamemaker can even say 'what in tarnation'.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 pm

I have prepared ny self for this momnt pretty much my whole life.  Now it has finnally came.  I am raised on my platform.  I look around me when the plarform is in the arena.  I'm at sea.  Oh.  I have to swim. I am a fairly good swimmer.  I ready my self but don't step off yet.

((Btw, I am gonna be busy today so, I may n ot be able to respond again tell late. Hopefully not all of the good stuff is gone when I get back Smile))
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Glyph gulped. He looked at all the other tributes, and almost wet his pants. He Hoped he could at least kill one person, but the scores still hung in his head. A 6, just a 6 was all he got. He looked over at the Careers, the D4 tributes who he hoped to god he could be with, and then the others. He glanced down at his own clothes. He was wearing red. "I hate Red." The trunks held tight to his body, and he looked at the bare chest of everyone nearby, and he again hated himself for his homosexuality. It'll be so much harder to kill a guy now. Glyph shook his head, and tried to reserve the energy for swimming. Suddenly a thought pushed its way into his mind and broke his concentration. He looked around and could see the faces of the girls, in there revealing swimsuits as well. "Well, I'm not alone today" He thought about what he would find up in the Blood Bath zone. He could see something with Red with an M on it. "So that's how they are going to get us up there."

Glyph looked at his tattoo on his arm, "Wrath of God" and tried to embody that as best as he could. His eyes seemed to darken and his face became shaded with determination. He looked back at the beach for the first time seeing the arena instead of checking out the competition. He could guesstimate that there was 40 feet from him to the beginning of possibly the last few weeks of his life. Glyph looked around him waiting to see if he could find the explosives surround his Stool. He breathed and bent down examining the metal and the seamless earth packed into the ground next to it. Looking back at the arena, He so wasn't ready for this. He breathed, and looked over at the Guy next to him. He was from Twelve, or he thought. Breathing he figured he only had so much distance between him and the beach, until it was two late to run anywhere.

Glyph looked up and focused on the Arena instead of the tributes this time, no matter how terrifying they were. He could see a beach and some sand pillars separating people into a single file swimming lane. He could seeing the back ground a large mountain, and several dark trees. Breathing, Glyph didn't know if he would be able to jump start ahead of most of the tributes, especially 4 since they had to swim. Even if he got there, he would have to get some supplies and then have to run faster than any of the Careers and then have to find somewhere to hide. Hos eyes scanned the horizon and he could barely see the little peaks of a city out in the distance. That sounded like a good idea, possibly some supplies there, maybe a few traps as well. His heart beat picked up as he realized he had to get someone as a friend on here. He looked out profiling the other players. The District 12 boy would be nice, but he was competing against the #1 ranked guy here, and Glyph didn't have the balls to risk that. The District 10 boy had the same limits, willing to kill whoever just to get his way into the final three. Then The careers were out of the question, especially the guy from 2. He looked like he could rip Glyph in half and still not get tired, it'd be a great group but he doubted that a Career would pair with a District 11. "Well shit" there was almost no one that he could pair up with. The least he could try was to kill someone before he died.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 pm

We rose on our plates, surrounded by water as I let my eyes adjust to the brightness. "Oh" I muttered smartly, looking towards the shore at the Cornucopia before letting my eyes sweep the other tributes. This should be awkward, I thought, glancing down at the gentle waves passing my pedestal. I found it unlikely all twenty four of us could swim. District Four would have a field day with this though. That meant the Gorilla, Robert, would be ashore quickly. I looked at the tributes near me and spotted the boy from District Ten a few spaces over, next to the Twelve boy. They seemed to be acting friendly, like they were allies. Maybe I could convince them to let me into their group, at least to start. I probably should have done more alliance work during training, in retrospect, but I didn't want to get attached to anyone by spending too much time with them.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:24 pm

The gong sounds and the sixty seconds are up...

LET THE 35TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Tumblr_mwaodcqDjJ1qilyxlo1_250
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Geoffn10

Geoffrey felt himself rising up on the place and grinned. His head rose over the line of the floor to where he could see the Arena and, although he was a little nervous that District 4 would have an advantage what with all the water, it didn’t bother him too much. As he looked around with glee, It was taking all the restraint he had not to spring from his plate and start killing everybody. Not only are they letting us kill people, but they’re rewarding us for it! This is like, the best thing ever!!! Geoffrey bounced up and down on his plate slightly, anxious to begin. The only thing he disliked was the fact that Gemma was so far away from him. But they’d made a plan, and the District 8 tribute to his right did not look like much of a competitor. He gave the poor District 8 boy a creepy smile, and bent his knees slightly as the countdown got lower and lower. And then, suddenly, it happened. The gong rang. Geoffrey almost cried out in happiness, but realized quickly that he should focus on the game and turned to the District 8 boy next to him, who was eyeing the sandbar. "Sorry, hon, but I’ve got things to do and places to see! Say hi to my parents for me, will ya?" The District 8 boy didn’t even have a chance to scream before he grabbed his head, snapped his neck, and shoved him into the water, partly to get him out of the way, and partly in case Geoffrey had messed up the neck-snapping. It was unlikely, but it had been a while since he’d killed someone without buckets of blood involved, so he figured it was better safe than alive. He didn’t take any time dwelling over the murder and darted down the sandbar, making his way to the cornucopia. He had only swum once or twice: when they killed the occasional rich person with a pool and wanted to drown them, he’d picked it up a bit, but other than that it was just swimming in the claw-foot bathtub when he was a baby in little green ducky-print bath shorts. Geoffrey made it to the edge and pulled himself up, shaking water out of his hair, and looked around at the supplies. He nodded at Gemma with a devious look on his face and grabbed five clothes bags from districts 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. It was too much to carry, so he stuffed the female stuff in the male bags and set the empty female bags to float in the water. Then he picked up a knife and a bottle of water, stuffing them both in one of the clothes bags and hauling them all towards his sister. “So, how’ve you been?" he said casually, smirking as the District 8 boy’s head bobbled up in the water before he sunk back down for good.  He noticed her putting some stuff in her bag and tossed a bag of matches in as well. “Take these, just in case,” he suggested, smiling at her.

SUPPLIES:
1 knife
1 bottle of water
1 box of matches (in Gemma’s bag)
5 bags of clothes (with 10 outfits in them)

KILLS
District 8 Boy (NPC)

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[center]Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Newcreate.php?text=Madelyn%20Fosters&name=english essay
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=h2uRmqXWNvSE0M&tbnid=ItWx2oc_Ax4WLM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.movieweb.com%2Fnews%2Fexclusive-ana-golja-talks-clue&ei=5hDbUr2cEOjJsQT194DIAQ&bvm=bv.59568121,d
Maddie was in the tubes, not really knowing what to expect. At first, she expected all water, which was probably done sometime before, but didn’t think it. She knew gamemakers would have their signature touch. The signatures were always the worst thing in the hunger games. The second thing was her attire. Bikini, really, gamemakers? Out of all things, Madelyn did not want to wear what she was now. A light shined, and then she saw the arena. She gulped, and got ready to run.
Maddie put on a cautious look, readying into running position. She listened to the small booms counting down. When the gong rang, she jumped into the water. After some swimming, the girl made it up onto a sandbar and sprinted the rest. It only took her about half a minute to get to the Cornucopia, like everyone else. She picked up a bow and the five arrows beside it. Maddie scooped up a bottle of water and started to look for Xavier. She stumbled upon a bag marked 12F and decided to pick it up.

Bow x1, Arrows x5, Water Bottle x1, 4F Bag x1

Last edited by Mattio on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

The gong sounds, and I leap. Not as far as I wanted, but I still manage a land on the sandbar. Then I’m running, and realize I’m bare footed as my heels dig into the sand. It hurts. But I keep going. I hope Derald’s okay behind me, but I can’t really worry about him right now. Or Maddie, wherever she is. Another length and I hit beach. Then I keep going. A sword, a shield, items I used in the Tournament. I grab them. A backpack. I grab that too. But there’s more. The guy from One wants my weapons. I hack his head off. Easier than the dummies. Then I see the other bags. One’s marked for me. I grab it, and the one for the guy I just beheaded. Then another one nearest me. A girl comes after me, probably wanting my bag. Her head’s gone before I even blink. Then I’m dashing away again, slinging the bags across my back, the shield securing them onto my left arm.
Items Taken:
1xSword
1xShield(Or Knife if taken, i'll edit that if it occurs, this is a pre-planned post)
1xBackpack
3xBags(12Male,1Male,and9Female)
Kills:
D1Male
D9Female
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Robert heard the gong ring and immediately sprang into the water, wasting no time beginning to swim to get to the Cornucopia. He didn’t dare look to the right or the left, but instead simply focused on getting to land. When he got there he noticed a boy running towards the Cornucopia. He didn’t have the time to register who it was, but he grabbed his head from behind and twisted it in one sharp motion, and heard a satisfying cracking sound. He shoved the corpse aside and kept looked around the Cornucopia. He saw a water bottle, spear and a knife. He grabbed all three and noticed a backpack that was labeled “4M”. He snatched it and stuffed the bottle in the bag, his weapons at the ready. He noticed a girl that just arrived, wet from swimming, and he sliced her throat open and watched as she fell to the ground. He looked around for the people from his lunch table. Maybe he could go with them.

Items

Spear
Knife
Water Bottle
4M Backpack

Kills
District 3 Male
District 3 Female

Last edited by JonSnowDHS on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

Glyph looked up as the Bong of the games sounded. This was it man. This is where his entire life would be decided. Whether he wins or he dies. This was the most important time of the games. He had to get a sword. Preferably two swords so he could actually do some damage, otherwise he would have to hope for a Sponsor to send him a Scythe. Then his body hit the water and there was nothing but emptiness in his mind, as he raced for the Sand dune. He looked over at the side and could see white water splashing just as fast as he could, and it drove him faster. The muscles in his arms burned and seemed to weigh a billion tons as they cut through the waters. Finally reaching the sand ledge he climbed up and looked around seeing several people swimming and several other running on the pillars. It took what felt like forever to climb the sand bar as the ground kept slipping out from under his feet. He breathed as he finally got up, turning he sprinted towards the Cornucopia. He grabbed a handful of sand, and molded it into a ball, made from dry and wet sand. He held onto it as he took off for the island, pushing his body to the farthest stretch as he could. Getting there he looked around for a sword, or a Spear. He hope was for any weapon that could save him. Finally ducking behind several boxes as tributes began fighting each other, he took off and grabbed one sword slinging it over his shoulder. Glyph turned the sword in his hand and grabbed the Color according to his name. Thinking quickly and watching as several colors seemed to charge him at once, he grabbed two more colors and chucked them has far away as he could taking thee war that was about to happen in stride. He loved to cause Chaos, and ran for the tail of the Cornucopia. It was a large central structure; however Glyph was too busy to think of its color or the importance of the structure. He climbed one leg on and one off, with both hands pulling him up. The sword strapped to his back weighed him down a bit as he moved, and his muscles felt like lead when he tried to move them, and when he tried to breathe his abs burned lie fire. Finding a good spot to sit and wait, Glyph waited for a chance to find an ally, probably someone in a fight or in need of something that he could help with.

*one sword and D11 male bag

Last edited by Light on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:25 pm

[spoiler=Gemma Turner, 6]
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Tumblr_mdncrh7EUW1rb1h8ko1_500

Gemma had been waiting there and she looked about her, ad noticed everything, it was very difficult to see everything at the corn but she knew what she was going to do. She stood there in her purple swimsuit and she knew her brother had a similar one.  Eventually the gong sounded and she dived into the water and then she pulled herself up on the sand bar and she punched the district eight girl off and ended up drowning her in the water and then she sprinted down the sandbar sprinting for the corn. She quickly grabbed the throwing knives since the spear was gone and saw the district four male bag and flung it out into the water. She did the same with the district one female bag, and stuffed all the rest for the female clothes into the male bags. She picked up districts 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7. She made sure her brother would grab the other bags.  She was ready to run and get a way out. Looking where to go then she made up her mind.
Supplies: District 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7 clothes, after destroying the D4 female clothes and D1 female clothes. Throwing Knives x2.
Kills: D8 Female (NPC)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Mars got ready as the countdown ran to its last seconds, 5..4..3.. his heart was pounding, 2..and now he was breathing deeply, 1..
Then came the sound of the gong indicating the games had begun. Mars took off with a bang, he ran down the beach towards the water as fast as he could. Once he reached the edge, he dove into the water and began to swim.
Mars reached the edge of the area where the cornucopia sat, and pulled himself up. He could see a few other tributes were also getting there. Mars then quickly made his way through the weapons, he saw a throwingknife laying there, he grabbed it. The he came to the bags, he found the one that was labeled for the district 2 male, he grabbed it, and continued his search. Mars could see a good variety of items in a pile nearby, be grabbed the backpack, a water bottle, and a pack of matches.
The district 5 tribute was a few feet from Mars riffling through a weapons rack that had been put out. Mars moved closer, and raised his weapon, he approached from behind and jabbed his knife deep into the boys back, and then twisted, Mars watched as the boy fell to the ground, and then went limp. He looked up and saw another knife, so he grabbed it.

Last edited by Hawk on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm

I'm dashing away now. Look around for anyone. There's Madelyn, Robert. I try to make eye contact as I sprint away from the beach, towards the vast forest. Soon, I'm gone into the wilds.

Xav has left the area

Supplies:
1xSword, 1xShield, 1xBackpack, 3xBags
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Gemma nodded to her brother and they began to run off before the others could catch them or realize that they had taken all of their clothes. Gemma was trying hard not to giggle but she could tell that these would be some good games this year, and she was happy to have been playing in the games with her brother. She had ideas for later for the clothes they wouldn't use but that was for more fun later.
Gemma has left~
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Maddie looked around at all the people killing each other. To her, it was a bit disgusting. She looked to Xavier, nodded, and followed him. She hoped that his other allies knew that she was okay. All she could do now was hope. Hope that she could keep Xavier alive so him and Rose could be reunited. She looked at her supplies, nodding, and ran. She stumbled on some metal, and saw a shield. She picked it up and trailed after Xavier.

MADDIE PICKED UP A SHIELD.

Maddie has left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Tumblr_mgq5nrkr7s1ryd45yo1_500
Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Geoffn10

Geoffrey hopped from what foot to the other. “Ready, sister dear?” he said happily .  “Let’s gooooo!” He spun around and hurried away from the cornucopia, staying close to Gemma. He hopes that they’d find  a place to sort through all the clothes soon and maybe have a fashion show if there was time. He giggled and skipped away into the distance, his mind full of beautiful visions of blood and dead bodies. “If all goes well, this is going to get messy.”

Geoffrey has left the area.

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...   Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the 35th Hunger Games Begin...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next