The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone or not? Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Samantha ran back to the central expanse where was found the cornucopia. None was around, so she decided to settle down for now with her easy. She sat on the sand, admiring the structure of the cornucopia, wondering if there was anyone to remember her, anyone to think of her just this moment. But she knew there was none really...
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:59 pm

The sand felt warm as Samantha sat against it, which was a much better feeling then the colder breeze that accompanied the forest. She had a clear view of the entire beach, and asnof right now there was nothing anywhere near her.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Samantha decided to lay down. She placed her palms beneath her head, and felt much more comfortable. She didn't close her eyes, but stared at the clear blue of the sky, suddenly missing home... And her cousine... Did she feel that lonely too in the Games? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 pm

As Samantha laid down, the water began to creep up as the tide started coming in, soaking her entirely. As the waves pulled out it pulled more of the leaves off off her makeshift dress and carrying them into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:33 pm

-No! Sam yelled when she first noticed, but there was nothing to do really, she only stood up, walked a bit further away from the water, and sat down watching carefully this time.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Upon further observation, Samantha noticed that the water was all the way up the Cornucopia and in turn pulls away any loose items back out to see with it. One item is an empty crate that once held shiny apples and another is an empty weapons rack, all of which are now floating out to sea.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Samantha kept walking upper and upper, avoiding the water till she ended on the Cornucopia's roof. The metal was blazing from the rays of sun, but that made her sigh in relief as she sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:27 pm

The warm metal was a welcome feeling against her bare skin, but the more and more time Samantha spent on its surface the more and more the sun began to heat it up.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Samantha while trying to move on the Cornucopia looses her foot and falls, hitting her head and bleeding out before the Canon sounds to signify her death

((Didn't post within 24 hours, inactivity rule))
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:39 am

OCC: That was 5;36 at the morning Ari... I'm sorry, but I had serious reasons. My screen " got burned" and I'm on from an old laptop that is way to slow to open, as it closes and reopens... Seriously bad situation. I wish I had another chance... I wasn't able to connect at all.... And another thing I also have to complain about, since It will take half an hour to go to the sponsoring topic, is thefact you keep sponsoring closed. There will be no tributes when it will open... At least I know some that hardly make it till now. I'm sorry if there's something I shouldn't say, but I had to say what suddens me for these games somewhere... I hope you don' mind, I just what how it feels like to me... a bit unfair....
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:20 am

((Maybeth, I would prefer this brought to PM rather then be put on the topic. If you have a problem with me or how I do things, then address it via PM. I am not going to get into an argument on a topic as that is unprofessional and immature from my standpoint, so if you want to have a conversation about this then you can feel free to PM me and I can explain c:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone or not?   Alone or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 35th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 35th Games Arena :: The Beach :: Central Expanse-
Jump to: