The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Dicemaster
Sorella
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm

I grunt as my shield falls short. It's no wonder; he's seen my fighting style enough now. Well, at least my attempts at a fighting style. His knives are coming down now, with little room to maneuver. I put the shield up yet again and sidestep. With two weapons on me, it's not a good idea to be under cautious. I continue in my movement to bring the shield back into him. It's the only thing I'm really capable of doing.
As I step back from my slam, I catch sight of his face. Eyes dead tired, but the grin's coming back. "I was beginning to think you'd left me," I say. I don't know where it comes from, talking like this. I'd rather end it silently. But for once there's no way to ignore it.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Blockedc
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 BwTEbUx
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mzelh1QDp61r032zxo1_250

Derald felt the disappointment as the knives only hit steel and he drew back. Eyes watching for the shield while he tried to get away. The shield comes at him again with its edges gutting for his arm. He tried to flip his body around and block that heavy piece of metal with both his arms out crossed. He pushed Xavy back, shield out of his way for a split second before his jut his knives at Xavy again. That shield was something alright, his bag was somewhere on the ground after the last attack from Gemma and obviously, that didn't work so well. Derald just felt so bare, even with more clothes on than the start but the insecurity of it being just him and his knives crept up in him. It was something he was very comfortable in, but now? Not so much.

Derald looked at Xavy in the eye, and his mouth runs without control again, "Aw you'd really think that I'd leave you here all alone? I ain't leaving ya anytime soon. Gonna miss me?" He winked at laughed, almost weezing after that as a hand held his waist again.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife, Dusk, naming his weapons cause he's coolz like that.
- 1 wooden tap in his tight pants
- 1 pair of bloody shirt, pants and boots with hideous colour sense
- 1 set of raw fox meat and skin
- meager amount of cooked meat
- 1 bag to hold stuff. Except the tap.

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Blockedc
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:26 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:50 pm

He spins just out of my reach again, but I was certainly closer this time. I lock my sights on his knives as they come towards me, then side-step them with ease. "Probably," I take another step towards him, "not," and spin into him with the shield out to slice. He's in pain, I can tell. I am too, but hey, at least my worst damage was done a while ago. That fight with Rob was so long ago it seems. "But I've got a feeling you'll be sticking around," I back up now, hoping to catch my breath before he thrusts his knives at me again.

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 BwTEbUx
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mwbzf7oGAu1rqxc2yo1_500

Derald kept his arm in defense as nothing continued to hit. Maybe it was just them subconsciously not wanting to further damage each other. He jumped forward, lifting his knives over his head as he slammed it down. Landing, Derald took steps back. He shook his head and chuckled, "Is it me or is it cold in here?" He let out a brr with that cold talk back, twirling his knives and regripped them tighter. He paused for awhile as he heard Xavy say something. "Same here to you." He let out a genuine smile, bending down in a fighting stance.

Derald's Items:

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 am

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mzbm47DQqB1snuvdjo8_r1_250
"I hadn't noticed." I side-step again as his knives come at me, again. This is getting really repetitive, and I'm tired of it. I spin and slam the shield again, but at this point I doubt I'll hit anything. Another small smile dances across my face as I back away. "Well then, looks like the Capitol's got more than the bargained for."

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Ineffective
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_n0uqc9lhWw1sjjz5co4_250

Derald's body almost tensed up as a hit finally landed, his hands not believing that it was possible, but maybe a little glimmer of hope would've came out from that. "Maybe you're already cold as ice. Man, wouldn't that be awesome to be in the summer?" He let his mind wander to wherever it wanted, whatever sensible words he had up his sleeves memorised were thrown out the window. He quickly tried to duck out of the way though, out of the bloodied sheet of metal that came at him again. He wasn't sure if his arms are gonna last being a 'shield' but even so his arms instinctively raised in defense. When the shield drop back to the side after the hit at Derald, he jabbed forward at Xavy. "Because we'll just do this all day," He shrugged, taking only one the step back this time, hope bubbling in and only now did the idea of final two actually sink in. He would've never thought he would be here, as much as he visualised himself celebrating and everything. But then again, who actually celebrates really.

Derald's Items:

boop.
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:16 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:25 pm

"Why else do you think I avoid the coal?" I say, gritting my teeth. There's blood pouring down my leg now. That side-step wasn't as swift as I'd thought. I move the shield to cover me better with those knives coming straight for me. I ram straight forward this time instead of a spin. Gotta make things interesting, right? "Maybe even longer than that," I say, gulping in air between the words. Can't have myself drop dead from oxygen deprivation, that wouldn't be interesting.

goshdarnitderryyouandyourtorsohits
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Ineffective
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:54 am

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mnxlor05RQ1qz4rgp

Derald thought for a moment, before he finally got it. "Coal can't be that bad!" He shrugged and laugh as Xavy accepted the fact that he was cold. He never knew much about coal, except they use it for fire. Another hit straight into his torso. So much hope was building inside him but he absolutely hated where this was going. There were only two ways this will go and he hated both of them. He tried to duck to the side from the shield again, taking that momentum to swish the knives across as his body weight leans to the left of Xavy. Derald shut his eyes as he swung around, holding onto his side. He looked up to Xavy as he grinned, coughing out as he said, "As long as we're breathing, they're gonna hafta deal with the both of us." He let out a long breath he felt like he had been holding in for a long time, "Annoying or not."

Derald's Items:

iknowgoshderryyou'resupposetorunoutofyourtorsohitsalready
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:57 am

No Change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 am

[color=white]Well, that utterly failed. I wince at the pain in my sides, right where the knives pierced me. I didn't even get a hit out of it. The shield's remained utterly useless. But maybe that's a good thing. I side-step the knife swings easily, but I still expect them to slash across me. "You've got that right," I say, though with that coughing, it doesn't seem like he'll be breathing much longer. I charge forward yet again, shield a swingin'. "And that's annoying for sure,"

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 am

The member 'Lupa' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(12)' :
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Missm
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:37 am

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_n0jg15nNSN1r032zxo4_250

Derald saw his knives miss almost instantly and he shook his head, getting the tiredness out of his system. This was not the time to be missing and acting like unworthy tributes. But they did so anyways. Derald look at Xavy and see his exhausted eyes, giving him a look of empathy because him and him both had walked through this damn arena sucking every energy that they had from this and now, either of them could just give up. Though he doubt giving up was in either of their books. "What, us breathing? It's kinda important though," Derald chuckled as he struck forward again, this time waiting for a moment to spot a weak area and then moving in quick. They say that adrenaline will overpower everything because it'll human nature. But that's bullshit, he could feel the adrenaline pumping but everything still hurts, everything is still tiring, everything is still horrible to think about. "Think all this will end soon?" Derald muttered under his breaht, not sure where his was going with that, but he spoke his mind, he wanted it to end. He really did, but not in either of the way that it has to.

Derald's Items:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:53 am

Breathing is as important as always and therefore nothing has changed.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:27 am

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mam76ir39Q1qax5cvo7_250
I feel nothing behind the shield.  Again.  What a useless weapon.  What a useless me.  Again, I thank Rob for his dear "present" in my unusable arm.  What a waste of energy this has been. For everyone.  Derald's talking about breathing, and all I can do is roll my eyes.  At least it's something I'd expect him to say.  The knives come towards me.  I put the shield up.  Then I plunge forward, ignoring all the pain.  I owe it to him, at least, to finish this right.  "Think all this will end soon?" "Oh, but we're already having so much fun" I say, letting the sarcasm leech in.

Last edited by Lupa on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:27 am

The member 'Lupa' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Missm
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:14 am

As Derald's last hit connects a cannon goes off for Xav. A voice booms over the loudspeakers as the rest of the, arena goes silent.

"Ladies and gentleman, the victor of the 35th annual hunger games! Derald Hafer of District 10!"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 am

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_n2apb1J0C21rqxc2yo5_500
"I can fake a smile,
I can force a laugh.
I can do it. I can.
But I'm only human."
- Human, Christina Perri
click for post music! if you like feels c':
Derald stepped back this time, about to make a snappy comeback again but looked up to see Xavy drop his arms and fall. That cheeky grin couldn't hold itself up any longer as it died slowly, the fact sinking in as Derald stared in denial. He stood there for a second, before dragging his immobile legs to his friend. The knives slipped out of his hands when he reached Xavy's side. He dropped to his knees and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him a little, "Hey, c'mon. You're the one that was having so much fun." Derald laughed with uncertainty at his attempt to make another joke. For a moment, Xavy said nothing, and Derald really thought he lost him. He stopped and let go of his shoulders pulling the shield away, not knowing what to do. There was still no canon and he refuse to believe what seemed to be. "Xavy, c'mon. We were s'pose to annoy the heck outta the Capitol. We were s'pose to keep standin'." Derald stared at Xavy, hoping for him to give a cocky respond, before Derald closed his glassy eyes, "Don't just leave your pal here all alone."

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mq3elvHrLs1r032zxo3_250

To be frank, it's been a long time since he had a friend around. They always just.. drifted away from him. But with Xavy, he won't even have the chance to drift away. It's funny of him to say that. When it was he himself that took Xavy away. Derald didn't deserve to plea for such irony. He didn't know what to do, give him a 'I'm sorry I killed you but I actually really want you back here' card? He was a horrible friend. He picked up his knife and put it in Xavy's hand, lifting it up to its blood stained tip touching his own neck, "Up and at 'em! I'll even let ya get the first move." He could feel the tip shaking as it touched the skin on his neck, his aching arms straining to hold it on. At that point even the men would shed the tears. He could feel his throat hurting as the tears pushed its way out of his eyes and down his face. It's been awhile since he actually broke down and cry. Since he lost the two most important people in his life. His hands that clasped over Xavy's and the knife lowered after desperately long seconds. The knife fell out of their hands as he let it go. He didn't know what else to do anymore. Everything that he do may just screw things up even more. Well, this was his fault anyways, he knew he'll screw it up more even if he doesn't know what more could be worst than this. They were suppose the keep standing together, until they pissed the Capitol off. They were gonna stick together, weren't they?

Derald's Items:
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mzm3kgJxaW1snuvdjo4_r1_250
Pain.  It’s almost numbing.  Numbing to the point that I don’t notice when I hit the ground.  I barely notice hands on my shoulders.  Someone’s saying something.  When did my eyes close? Or can I just not see anything?  No, he comes into focus now.  I try to ignore that desperation in his eyes, focus on his words.  There’s a smile, something he needs to see.  “You know all of that was a joke, right?  You’re the funny one, you should know that…” I cough the words out, or do I?  Everything’s going away now. He goes out of focus again, and I can’t hear anything anymore.  
But my body still clings on.  If only for a moment.  The fuzz clears again, and I feel the hilt of a knife in my hand.  He’s moving my hand to his neck.  “Stop,” it’s barely a whisper past my lips, “Derald, stop.”  He’s not hearing me, or he doesn’t want to.  “Derald, I’m done,” maybe he does hear me, because he lets the knife fall.  But I don’t let him go.  Not yet.  
Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mcvterXlLe1qaxm50o1_r1_500
With the last of my strength, I’m forcing my working arm over his shoulder, into what has to pass for a hug as I’m dying.  My head’s beside his now, so I try to smile, but his tears bring tears to my eyes, down my face.  “You beat me, man,” I choke out, “You win.” I use his shoulders to support myself while I speak.  There are things I have to say, words that need to be spoken.  Words for Will, my parents, Rose, even Vossa if she’s alive.  “But…you’ve gotta do me a favor. Well, a few favors,” I’m just talking the life out of myself now, that’s the only thing left I can do, “If you ever get the chance to go to Twelve… there’s some people…Will, he needs to keep his promise this time… and Rose, tell her I’m sorry and she…”-What was I saying?-“Vossa…Vossa’s my fox…make sure she’s got a good home…you were always better with the animals, right…”  I think I’m done. I exhale, slowly letting my life flow out.  But there’s something left.  A small laugh escapes me. “And I told you not to call me Xavy…it’s just Xav…maybe you should do yourself a favor too…never let them tell you to shut up, Derry,” the last bit tumbles out, almost incomprehensible.  But I said it.  I let go, and fall.  Fall into oblivion.

Farewell, Alexavier Fuchs
You were an asshole, but I loved you with all of my heart, and I’m proud of how you changed over these few months.
I can’t say Viva la Vida, because your life won’t live long, but what I can say is this
Rest in Peace, and may you always rule the world

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mhnu0bY4IM1s3p9imo3_250
~The Gif You Never Got To  Use~
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mpxiayg2Wz1r032zxo4_500

Derald felt like something died in him when he heard Xavy say it himself. Derald, I'm done. He shook his head slowly, refusing to believe that. He looked at the ground, unmoving and unfeeling. He don't even know what to feel anymore, he just seemed to stop. He didn't move nor say anything until he realised that Xavy was still holding onto his arm, and he dragged himself up onto Derald for a hug. Only then did he move his arms to hold him up, making sure he doesn't fall. He spat out a laugh in return as Xavy conceded defeat, "It ain't feel like winning." He couldn't see Xavy's face but he felt his shoulder soak up with tears. Derald nodded quickly as Xavy finally spoke again, holding on to every word he says, "As long as I ain't skinning no animals no more." He smiled as he shut his eyes closed again, not wanting to see the rest of the arena that just destroyed so many people. He shut up this time, listening and remembering them all as he continued to nod his head. There was a friend called Will who had a promise to keep. And another called Rose. And of course, his fox, Vossa. Derald recalled the fox he called out with the same name. Only hoping that it truly was still back home safe and sound. "Better with animals than people any day," Derald chuckled as he muttered in reply.

Derald felt the grip on his back disappear as Xavy spoke a few more sentences. And then nothing. "But others call you Xav too, don't they? I'll stick to bein' the one and only annoyin' guy that calls you Xavy," Derald said in certain, already growing onto that nickname since the day he called him that during lunch. He paused, dwelling on his last words, this time knowing that he was talking to no one but himself as the canon went off. He expects people to ask him to shut up, it's almost natural, but Derald knelt there thinking about it. In the end he just laughed, "That's a horrible nickname, Xavy." Knowing that Xavy would've never heard that, he finally let him go. Settling him down on the cave floors, at least here, he's away from those hungry trolls. Whatever they were. He dropped off his bag that held most of his stuff. And walked out to the mouth of the small cave. He still held on to the two knives. Looking afar from the mountain top, he then threw both knives out there and away. They had played their part and helped him live, but they've done their job. And he felt the need to get rid of them as such with the guilt that they carried. He pulled off the shirt that was thoroughly destroyed, going to leave this place as how he came in; with absolutely nothing, and nothing to lose. He looked back to the people that laid in that cave, eyes lingering over the Twins and then Xavy, bringing out a fleeting smile before it died again. And he turned away from it all. Finally being able to think and savour home again. He could hold his composure so well in the past, and now, he's got a lot to work on to get it right again.

Because it's either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Derald hates it, knowing of the people he killed, the lives he destroyed, but he plasters the smile back on, looking up to a camera as he toast to the people as he did at the very beginning, "At least I still have those pants. That's gotta be somethin', right?" Wondering if they'll ever get it that he's coming out of here as someone different. Someone he hope that one day he can still call Derald Hafer.

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2rft7h8u1r032zxo1_250   Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2rft7h8u1r032zxo4_250

Rest In Peace Xavy. Thanks for putting up with this annoying guy and his yapperin' all this while. It may seem like a short time but you gave him a friend unlike any other, he had more human contact than ever, truly. I swear. And you've changed him. Even if you're gone, even if Derry's broken down, a little part of Xavy would stay with him. An effect can go a long way. <3

Derald's Items:
Absolutely nothin'. Just him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6