The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where oh where has my little snake gone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where oh where has my little snake gone? Left_bar_bleue1/1Where oh where has my little snake gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Where oh where has my little snake gone? Empty
PostSubject: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Where oh where has my little snake gone? Tumblr_ma55ogCCB21rrsltx
The screen was sealed tight, but Salsa was no where to be found. "Really?" Ori mumbled as she opened the corn snake's tank to shift the bedding around. But, nope, Salsa wasn't there. I must have fallen asleep with her again, the girl thought as she turned away, beginning to tear apart the room in search of her pet. "At least it's a weekend," she said with a sigh after a good twenty minutes.

Morning light crept into the hallway as Ori made her way to her sister's room. It was, after all, Salsa's second favorite hide-out, considering she loved Robin's iguana, Celestino. "Salsa's missing again," she said with a knock on the other girl's door, "I'm coming in to look for her." Ori hesitated before turning the doorknob, just in case Rob was indecent or something.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where oh where has my little snake gone? Left_bar_bleue0/150Where oh where has my little snake gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Robin Wattson -- District Five

Robin shifted in her sleep; the morning was upon her and her enternal clock was taking control. Robin rolled onto her side, glancing at the cage that sat a few feet from her bed. "Good morning Celestino," she muttered. Robin kept laying on her side, watching her iguana, and daydreaming. Stiffling a yawn, she rolled over once again. This time, she heard commotion coming from her sister's room. "What could Ori be doing this early?" she wondered. He wait for an answer followed not too much later, as she heard her sister's door open and footsteps coming down the hall.

A knock came on Robin's door, along with her sister's voice stating that Salsa had gone missing. Sighing, Robin sat up in bed. Reaching for her t-shirt, she said, "Hang on a second. Lemme get a shirt on." As she pulled on the shirt, she thought about what if the snake wasn't in here. "That wouldn't be a good outcome," she thought. Giving the shirt a final adjustment, she sat straight up in bed. "Alright, come in then," she said to her younger sister.

items : a stuffed animal
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where oh where has my little snake gone? Left_bar_bleue1/1Where oh where has my little snake gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Well, at least she'd waited a second. "Wonderful morning, right?" Ori said when she finally came in. The girl glanced around the room for a moment, then headed for the iguana's cage. "You wouldn't happen to be hiding a snake buddy in here, would'ja?" she asked the glorified lizard, but one look around showed that Salsa wasn't there. "Well Robby, this'll take a minute," Ori said, turning to her sister, "Can I get some help?" Her smile tried to hide her concern for the lost pet.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where oh where has my little snake gone? Left_bar_bleue0/150Where oh where has my little snake gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Robin nodded, "Yea, really wonderful. Just wake up and your sister has already lost her snake." Robin allowed herself a slight chuckle as she watched Ori head for Celestino's cage. Rob ran her fingers through her hair, attempting to relieve it of some of its knotty burden. Rob chuckled again as Ori questioned Celestino. Turning in her bed, Rob faced Ori and Celestino. Ori turned around, asking for help in finding Salsa. Robin slid to the side of her bed and stood up, revealing baggy sweat pants covering her legs. Rob stepped over to her sister, placing an arm on her shoulder in a cliche-kinda way. "You know I'll help, Ori. We just gotta start looking. Don't get too concerned, though, we will find Salsa." she said. She took a step away from the cage, allowing her arm to tug on her sister's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Where oh where has my little snake gone? Tumblr_m66yc0iZNQ1ry96pwo1_500
Ori's smile was more genuine now.  "Thanks!  She's gotta be around here somewhere," she said, giving her sister a quick hug before pulling away.  "Now... where oh where could she be hiding?" The girl got to her feet and moved to one end of the room.  "You take the other side?" Ori somewhat stated before moving objects out of the way on her side.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 am

Rob smiled and rolled her eyes. As her sister gave her a quick hug, she turned her head to glance around the immediate area. Ori walked to the other end of the room, and told Rob to check the opposite end. Nodding, Rob took to shuffling some of her belongings in the floor. Picking up a stuffed animal, she tossed it over her shoulder, in the direction of her sister. She chuckled a bit while continuing to look. "Come out come out wherever you are little Salsa," she muttered, knowing the snake wouldn't respond.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 pm

As Ori searched for her snake, she began to hum a tune. Similar to "where oh where has my little dog gone" but different. Anyway, it usually attracted Salsa, but it didn't seem to be working now.
Meanwhile, as Rob was talking, there was a movement near her, from an open vent in the floor. After a few seconds, a small red-yellow head poked out, its black eyes gazing at the girl. Salsa seemed to have been summoned by a combination of her question and Ori's humming. The corn snake slithered out a bit more, giving Rob enough length to grab the "lost" pet.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Robin continued shifting items in her path, making her way closer and closer to one of the vents in her room. Quickly tossing another stuffed animal in the direction of her sister, Rob comes across the vent, with an unexpected snake head poking out of it. "Well hello little guy," she muttered to the snake, low enough that her sister wouldn't hear. Gently getting hold on Salsa, Rob stood up straight and glanced towards her sister. Noting that Ori's head was still bend over looking for the snake, Rob smiled. Sneaking over to Ori, she glanced at her sister's exposed neck. Smiling, she gently pulled her hands apart and draped the snake on her sister's neck. "Nice scarf, Ori," Rob chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Where oh where has my little snake gone? Tumblr_m0u7gkd5Wi1r91ac6
The last thing Ori expected was the feel of Salsa's scales on her neck.
"WHAT TH- oh, hey Salsa." The snake looked up at her, seemingly hurt by Ori's outburst. Straightening up to her full height, the girl wrapped the snake into a loose knot around her neck. "It is the fashion these days," she said, turning around to face her sister. "Thanks, you jerk," she said with a grin. Salsa looked up too, seeming to match her master's smile.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 am

Robin laughed at Ori's reaction to feeling Salsa on her neck. Rob stopped and watched as Ori wrapped the snake around her neck, "Well of course. Snake scarfs are quite in. Too fabulous." Rob laughed again. Shaking her head at her sister's comment of being a jerk, she smiled at the little snake, which looked to be mimicking Ori's grin. Rob patter Ori's head, "I told you that we'd find the little gal," she said, as she jumped back onto her bed. Pushing herself up from the bed, she turned to look back at Ori. "Well, now that you've waken me up, what are we gonna do. Clearly finding Salsa is going to be the highlight of the day," she said, placing a pillow in her lap. She tilited her head and stared at Salsa, and her sister, but mostly Salsa.

items : a stuffed animal | a pillow
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Salsa flicked her tongue out at the words "little gal." What did she look like, a Garder Snake? "Oh, come on! There's always something fun to do!" Ori said, sensing a slightly pessimistic tone. Glancing around the room, she tried to think of something. "Ah! Maybe Hera's off duty! I bet she'd like to hang out!" The girl spun around to face Rob, Salsa swinging her head to match, both grinning widely again. "Whatdya say, Robby?"

(ooc:Hera's her Peacekeeper friend, btw. Random names wooo)
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Robin chuckled at her sister and Salsa. Tilting her head at her sister, she ran her finger's through her hair, pulling out knots. Hearing her sister's suggestion of visiting a Peacekeeper, Rob smiled and looked at the way she was dressed. "Well, little one, if we are going to go out into the town, we need to dress for the occasion," she said. Laughing, she continued, "I mean, you already have the scarf, but we need something to match it." Pulling the pillow off her lap, Rob tossed it at Ori. Laughing and rolling of her bed, Rob began ushering Ori out of the room so that she could get dressed.

items : a stuffed animal | a pillow
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Ori looked down at herself after catching the pillow.  How could she leave her room dressed in these baggy pajamas?  "Oh, you're right! I can't believe I was going to go out like this," She tossed the pillow aside as she was ushered out of the room.  She didn't even have to think twice, knowing exactly what she wanted to wear.

A few minutes later, Ori emerged from her room, clad in an orange and brown outfit, complete with tan jeans and a pair of leather gloves.  Salsa was securely in her tank, checked multiple times for certain.  As she walked down the hallway, her boots clacked on the hardwood floors; it was annoying, but at least it wasn't silence.  "Come on Robby, I'm ready!" she called, walking by her sister's room with a click and a clack.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Rob shook her head as Ori left. Robin turned to her closet, threw open the doors, and stared inside. Smiling, she grabbed a black top from a hanger. Reaching up, she pulled a pair of pants off of a hanger, of a similar fabric to the shirt. Turning from the closet, she laid the clothes on her bed and began removing her shirt.

Robin emerged from her room moments after her sister's tapping on the door. Robin's black shirt revealed her midriff, the black pants covering the entirety of her legs, and a pair of black boots over her pant ends. Looking Ori over, she soon realized the stark contrast of the duos outfits. "You look like you're ready to work, little one," she jokingly said. Adjusting one of her rings, she laughed, "Looks like I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb." She waved her hand towards her sister, "Lead the way,"

items : nothing D:
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Where oh where has my little snake gone? Tumblr_mb31j97aBG1rxvuy4

Little one? hmpf, I'm not little, Ori thought, but she didn't say anything. Rob would just call her something dumber, like 'silly goose' or something. Instead, she grinned at her sister's outfit. "Naw, you'll be fine! Hera wears that kinda stuff all the time," she said, but it was possible she was joking, "It's all about Contrast, anyway, right?" Ori withheld a giggle, then clicked and clacked down the hallways.
They had barely made it out into the district when Ori couldn't stand the silence. "So, have you and Celestino done anything fun lately?" she asked, spinning around to walk backwards while she "led the way."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Robin laughed as Ori mentioned contrast and how Hera apparently wore similar outfits all the time. Rob somehow knew better, but went along with it. As long as Ori was happy. The beginning of the walk was quiet, the contrasting duo keeping pace into the district. A few nice breezes rolled across the ground as Rob took in the district around her. Sighing happily, she kept pace with her sister. Her sister spun around on their way, as the silence grew awkward, and asked about Celestino. "Nothing much, honestly. He keeps to himself in that little cage. Aside from the times he tries to knock the lid off the cage when he's hungry," Robin said, laughing. "I don't even have to ask about you and Salsa. After what happened this morning, you all have adventures all the time," she said while sticking out her tongue.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Where oh where has my little snake gone? Tumblr_mb31ugmbYp1rxvuy4

Ori continued to walk backwards as Rob spoke. "Don't remind me," Ori pouted, "She's such a little troublemaker. But I love her anyway." She gave a smile at the end, then found a hole in the street with her heel. "Eep!" She chirped, falling on her butt, hands splayed to break the fall. Immediately, the girl tried to stand up, but her foot hurt too much. "Not good..." Ori muttered, settling back onto the ground so Robin could help her.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Robin chuckled as Ori called Salsa a troublemaker. "Pets do learn from their master, y'know?" she jokingly accused. Rob kept walking with her sister, but soon Ori was splayed on the ground. "Ori, are you okay?" Robin asked, crouching down to grip her sister's arm. Ori had attempted to get up, but to no avail. "Come on now," Robin said, placing a helpful arm around her sister. "On three," she said, tensing to pull Oriole up from the ground. "One... Two..."

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:53 am

"Three," Ori said, using her sister for support as she got back into a standing position. "Well, I guess we won't be visiting Hera after all, huh?" She laughed, hanging onto Robin's shoulder. "So uh, home then?" she looked up at Rob for a second before starting to hop back the way they'd come.

End Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where has my little snake gone?   Where oh where has my little snake gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where oh where has my little snake gone?
Page 1 of 1