The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Left_bar_bleue1/1For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Empty
PostSubject: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 am

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Tumblr_inline_n2cz6vXglW1rbsisd
An eerie wail rose from the center of Twelve.  The crowd that had been watching the screen looked around for the source. It was a fox, staring at a screen, done with her howling.  A boy was falling, struck down by another, far off in the Games.  But Vossa knew.  She knew, even without his scent, his voice distorted through the screen, she knew it was her Xav that was dieing.  She couldn’t help herself, she began to howl again, but cut off as something flew towards her.  With a hiss, the fox ducked away from the rock, feeling it graze her ears as it went.  “Stupid fox, shut up” a voice said, then it was drowned out with other voices.  She couldn’t understand them, but their tone was terrible. Awful really.  Vossa shrunk away with a whimper, unable to hear her master’s last words.  The crowd moved around her, blocking her view now.  She was cut off.  So she turned into the crowd and began to sniff around, hoping for any remaining sign of her Xavier.  But he wasn’t there, just as it had been for the past months.  Just as it would be forever more.  The fox was ready to give up when she scented someone familiar.  It wasn’t him, but it was a friend.  Someone who would share her grief. Vossa let out another whimper as she looked up, her eyes searching for the familiar face.
Meanwhile, Jack turned away from the screen.  Just as he’d expected.  Rich boy couldn’t make it through.  Good, he hadn’t needed to get any richer.  Better someone like that Nicanor, poor as could be, survive.  And Alexavier was the best one to go.  Jack tried to hide his smile; it was a mournful time for many.  Or not.  After he told that damn fox to shut up, everyone realized they didn’t really give a shit.  Good going Jack.  The boy walked off, and now a smirk couldn't be hidden.  He passed by that fox again.  The thing looked utterly pathetic.  Wasn't that the same one that snarled at anyone remotely close to the butcher shop?  Funny how things changed. He held in a laugh, shaking his head as he left.  Today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Left_bar_bleue150/150For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Tumblr_lzoajjd8Du1qjuvtn

Rose had been watching the games intently, she had been sitting in the center of the district the whole time not budging from her spot, she couldn't afford to miss anything. Rose remembered the night that Maddie had died, one of her best friends and she remembered crying for countless hours, you couldn't just lose a friend like that. Now it was the home stretch and Xav was still in it and Rose was hopeful. She was hopeful he would come back and that he would be home so he could be with her and Vossa this time. Although things started to go in a downfall. "Come on, Xav" She said softly and then continued to watch but soon a cannon went off and he had falling. Rose wanted to break down so bad, right there but there was too many people around. Losing two of her best friends to the games was tough, and now she felt empty and lost and she didn't even know what to do. Soon she heard a cry, and she was trying to look around for the source but couldn't find it. She did faintly hear someone call the cry a stupid fox, and instantly Vossa came to mind.

Rose kept walking around trying to find the fox but when she did, she heard laughing in the background. She knelt down and looked at Vossa and Rose could have sympathy. Rose opened her arms for the fox, and Rose tried hard not to cry because Vossa was the only thing that she had left that reminded her of Xav. Xav adored Vossa more than pretty much anything. Vossa seemed to allow Rose to hug her though. Rose pet her softly, as she still held back, "It's okay Vossa, shh" She said soothingly trying to calm the fox down. She looked over to see who was laughing though. She stood up with Vossa still in her arms. "Who do you even think you are?!" Rose snarled at him.

"This isn't even a laughing matter, and throwing a rock at an animal, you're such a jack ass!" She said the last part yelling and she set Vossa down beside her. She had an urge to throw a punch at him but at the moment she was just glaring at him. "You have some nerve." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Left_bar_bleue1/1For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 pm

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Tumblr_mvn098kX5w1s2ms9do1_250
Vossa looked up at Rose, her scent somewhat familiar and comforting.  It was the closest thing the fox would ever have to her human ever again, so she accepted the pats and soft words, not even resisting when the girl picked her up.  But then Rose began to speak in a harsh voice, and Vossa was bristling again.  It wasn't until she was set down that the fox realized the words weren't meant for her.  She flicked her tail, turning her attention towards the one Rose was so hostile to.  The fox would undoubtedly back up the girl, no matter what happened.

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Tumblr_ma3jue0bWZ1r59b0d
"Actually, it's just Jack," the guy said, grinning as he looked at the girl.  And the fox was suddenly its violent old self.  Hmm, maybe some people would miss the cocky b*st*rd.  Who knew? "And you're darn right I've got some nerve.  I pride myself on that," he continued to grin, as if they were having a perfectly normal conversation.  Which, maybe in his mind, it was.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Left_bar_bleue150/150For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:24 am

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Tumblr_maxcog7H2N1rw1mux

Rose listened to the guy who was known as Jack now and she gave him a glare. "You don't just go around throwing rocks around at animals!" She snapped, and she got closer to him and she was ready to push him or better yet punch him. "I don't care what your name is, some people have a heart and they aren't some cold hearted little twit." She said with an angry tone. Rose now crossed her arms and then stared him right in the eyes, "If you don't care so much why are you even here watching?" She asked with less hostility.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 pm

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Tumblr_lzv3i4XjQM1rodpubo3_r1_500
Jack pretended to pout as she "scolded" him, as if he knew he'd done wrong.  Really, he couldn't care less about the fox and its owner that had snapped at him so often in the past.  But he couldn't keep it straight when she asked why he was even there.  "The same reason anyone else is watching.  It's required by law, isn't it?" he laughed, jerking a thumb over his shoulder to point out the peacekeepers in the square.  He didn't see, but there seemed to be one missing in the line of them watching the citizens.

*coughcoughnpcmotherdisappearancejustcauseifeltlikeityolo*
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 pm

(ooc: Rose has left the topic ~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world   For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name, never an honest word, But that was when I ruled the world
Page 1 of 1