The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Courtyard Left_bar_bleue150/150The Courtyard Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Christopher Terrn

I shuffled through the grass with my little brother on my shoulders, laughing with him. Mom and Dad had said we could all play outside in the village as long as we stayed inside the gates, and while it wasn't exactly freedom, since I really wanted to explore all the parts of the district, especially the mountain trails, it was still some free time outside, and no one was watching us to tell us not to do things. I gripped Michael's legs as tightly as I could and spun myself around, earning a chorus of laughter from him. Losing my balance though, we both tumbled to the ground, landing side by side, and Michael was no worse for wear, laughing joyously throughout the fall.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Ruby Terrn

Ruby watched as the boys had run out of the house. She hadn't heard right away they could go play in the courtyard but once she did she bolted for the door. She wasn't a bad runner at the moment but she was getting better with it. Running through the grass after her brothers she got sidetracked with birds. She quickly went down on all fours and she was crawling silently and slowly towards a bird and then, watching it closely she grinned and then she made a final leap and cupped the bird in her hands. As the small creature tried to flutter away she small girl could feel the feathers against her hands and she'd start to giggle without being able to start and then she turned to sit and kept the small bird stuck in her palms.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

Christopher Terrn

I watched as Ruby came outside, heading towards us lying in the grass at first, but then drifting off in another direction. I didn't really question it, since Ruby was like that. I watched intently as she grabbed for something and I raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Getting up, I lifted Michael to his feet beside me, putting a finger over my lips, "We're gonna go see what Ruby is up to, okay Micoo?" I asked, smiling at him and the nickname I'd given him proudly. He nodded, looking over at her. Together we went over to Ruby, standing behind her on either side and leaning down to see what was in her hands. "Whas dat Wuby?" Michael asked, obviously still lacking teeth to make certain sounds.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 pm

The Courtyard Tumblr_inline_n1t4dbTTab1r1yj84
Michael Terrn

Michael continued looking over at what his sister held in her hands. His own small fingers reached out towards hers as if he was trying to grab at it, but he held back as he remembered his own mother's words at times when he got too curious. Michael pulled his hand back just as he asked Ruby again, "whas dat Wuby?" He looked up at her again and then again at Christopher with almost pleading eyes. "I wan dat."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Ruby Terrn

Ruby sat there still giggling a little bit as she held the little birdy. She was over joyed with her new founding. Although she was a little started by her brothers behind her now on either side. Michael was asking what she had and saying he wanted it. "It's a birdy, Mikey." She said to him looking over at him and when she found it was no longer fluttering around she opened he hands a little to show him. "See?" She asked smiling, "You wanna hold her?" Ruby asked, she was nice enough to share, she eventually wanted to go wander about some more and check out what was beyond the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Christopher Terrn

I grinned at the little bird in Ruby's hands, watching Michael's expression as she offered it to him. "Be careful Micoo, the birdy is alive." I warned, patting his shoulder encouragingly. While he inspected the bird and stuff, I looked around the courtyard, my eyes zoning in on the open gate towards the rest of the district. I let out a small giggle, turning to Ruby, "Wanna go past the gate?" I asked, smirking. "I bet daddy won't even notice, I gave Avery candy this morning."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

The Courtyard Tumblr_inline_n1t4ojcgvO1r1yj84
Michael Terrn

As Ruby offered the bird over to Michael his face lit up as he tried his best to contain his smile. Little dimples popped up on his cheeks as he nodded his head in approval at Ruby's proposal. "Yes pwease." As the small bird hit his palms though, Michael squeezed a little and the small creature, frightened by the sudden movement, took off in flight. "Awwww, bye bye birdy," he called out into the sky after it accompanied by a wave. That was when Christopher mentioned the gate and going  beyond it, an activity that of course little 'Micoo' had no problems with doing. He shook his head yes in the same excited manner that he had only a few moments earlier and pointed towards the gate of the courtyard.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Ruby Terrn

Ruby watched as Michael got excited about the bird and she grinned. She liked to be able to see her brother happy at any time but soon the bird flew away. That was when Chris asked about going beyond the gate and she grinned. If their dad was distracted then it'd be fun no one to stop them or catch them since their mother was off on the train. Ruby grinned, "Yea! I wanna go!" She said with a lot of excitement now and was glad, Michael was on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Christopher Terrn

I laughed and ran to the gates, stopping for a second to look at the windows of our house and make sure dad wasn't watching at the moment, by chance. When I was sure we were good to go, I stepped past the open gates, taking slow steps and enjoying the thrill and sense of freedom that came with it. I turned with my arms outstretched, facing Michael and Ruby. "Come on, guys!" I realized that I'd have to keep track of Michael, cause no matter how adventurous he was, he was littler than Ruby and me, so we had to protect him from anything dangerous in the District.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Ruby followed Chris outside of the gate and making sure that Michael was tagging along. Ruby looked at the beauty that was district two, with the mountains enclosing part of the district. Ruby looked around in amazement and she wanted to climb the mountains but that was too much for the three of them. "Where to go?" Ruby asked walking down the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Victor's Village-
Jump to: