The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Water, perfect.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Block Failed, and maybe a Arm/Torso.

Felicity was really excited, the girl got a successful attack on Ethan but they were both very close. She noticed that his next swing was awfully close to her arm and she attempted to block it, and swung again. Felicity was than again scared, any single failure could kill her.

Rip felicity.
Trist carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Arrow-12
Trist carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Blockedc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Ethan winces in pain. He could almost feel himself bleeding out. He sighed in pain as he looked to Zino, trying to keep his cool for the creatre's sake. He hesitates, then brings up his stake. He shook his head as he tried to hit her. He recoiled slowly, giving her a look.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:46 pm

No Change

~Kelli, please update your HP (I believe I said this last round too)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 am

Felicity laughed as the boy missed a swing again, this was her chance to win. She swung again, she was oddly happy about killing the boy. Which would surprise a lot of people, actually.

Trist carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:11 am

Trist are you like using the same post every time xD
---------------------------------

Ethan felt himself sink to the ground, in a way of getting out of the attack. He swung his blade as forcefully as he could. He felt the tears clouding his eyes. He took a big breath, thinking about what his odds really were.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Ineffective

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:02 am

A cannon went off as Felicity's attack met its mark. Ethan was dead. But his final swipe was still dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 am

im betting she is gonna die..

Felicity saw the boy drop, dead. He still swung at her, and she attempted to block. She suddenly collapsed, she felt HORRIBLE for what she just did. She grabbed her face, tears falling all across her face. Felicity stood up, legs shaky and tried to sit down in a corner. She was SO weak, you could probably tell by looking at her from a long distance. Felicity was crying, she just.. Just KILLED someone. She never expected to forgive herself from that, and the girl just kept crying and crying... Nobody to comfort her.

Trist carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Ineffective
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Ethan's eyesight went fuzzy. He knew that the girl had made contact with his body. He coughed, spitting out blood onto the crystal-ice ground. His hazel eyes flashed around him at his surroundings. First at the girl, then around the cavern, then to Zino. He shrugged his shoulder sat the creature, in an apologetic way. He crawled weakily over to Zino.

"If you ever learn to fight, kill her for me?" he laughed. He was a bit serious, now that he couldn't kill her himself. He looked back to Felicity, who seemed to be crying.

"Honey, if you never wanted the tears, then you shouldn't have volunteered. I only volunteered for you because I wanted to be with you when you died. Well, look what's happened-" he gets cut off by anotehr bloody cough. "I'm dying, because of you. I hope you rot." Ethan's face formed into a devious smile, hoping his blood-covered face would haunt her until she died.

"Thought you were right for me. Again, bullshit. Never thought you'd actually kill me for fun. You didn't have to. You and your idiotic mind thought that was the only way out, hm? Interesting." He muttered other insulting things under his breath that he could name about the girl. His vision went white for a second, then slowly blurred in and out of reality. He wanted to reach over and comfort her, but the bad side of him told himself to let her die out, and hopefully let someone kill her for him. Ethan made one last smirk before his world went black.

-----------------------------------------------

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
I'm gonna give
All my
Secrets away

Ethan, to say in general, you're one of my characters that I never got to bond with. I never really got to know you as much as I could've. I wish I kept you out of the Games and put someone else who I knew in. Though I had a fun time seeing the world through your eyes, I didn't quite see enough. I didn't get to see what Home was like. I didn't get to see your family or friends. The only life I saw from your perspective was in the arena, and I'm sorry for that. Even though we weren't quite familiar with each other, I still had a great, short time getting to know some things about you. Hope you have a fun time, wherever you are; hopefully with people that get to know you. Smile

I love you, Ethan♥️

•RIP•
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Another canon sounded as Felicity bled out. The dinos crawled from their places and looked about. All alone, but a door had cracked open, just enough for them to fit through. Together, Zino and Rihanna left behind their fallen tributes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Water, perfect.   Frozen Water, perfect. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Water, perfect.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 36th Hunger Games :: 36th Arena :: Ice Caves :: Ice Fountain-
Jump to: