The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Tumblr_lo4v7jkkHY1qf470ho1_500

Akira smiled as the cashier handed her a slushie, even though it was a shade darker than it should've been.  Normally, the girl would've been appalled that someone would make her walk around carrying a color that clashed so dreadfully with the blue she was wearing.  But it was excruciatingly hot, so much so that Akira couldn't dare wait for a new beverage.  She nodded to the lady working the stall and walked off, heading for her favorite bench in the area.  She was about halfway there when she realized something was missing.  "Chickadee! Chickadee, get over here!" she called, turning around to find her lost red panda.  Chickadee had been sniffing around a few citizens, confused as to where her master had gone.  At the sound of Akira's voice, however, she trotted over.  "There you are! Darling, you've got to stop- Oh my gosh! Sorry, so sorry!"  Akira had turned around and walked, but her attention had still been on the little creature at her feet; this caused her to crash into someone, spilling about half of her ill-shaded slushie on him, and the other half on the ground.  "Oh, please tell me this stuff doesn't stain!  I'm such a clutz! So sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Left_bar_bleue0/150Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:22 pm

CAELAN VERITY -- Capitol

Caelan was relaxing in the Capitol, easing into the Capitol-type calmness after the Games had ended. A nice sunny day, but Caelan had dressed in a black, long-sleved button-up shirt with golden buttons. His pants, a matching pair of black jeans, dragged the ground. His chinchilla, Leana, was lounging on his shoulder. He had picked up a shake from a shop, and was strolling across the Courtyard, taking in the sights and shops that advertised the most recent Victor: some guy from District Seven. Caelan chuckled to himself, something about District Seven having another Victor made him laugh, curious as to how it was so poor.

Scratching his chinchilla's head, Caelan turned a corner and found himself being crashed into by somebody. Shook filled his face, and the face wasn't quite the most attractive one. Catching her shoulders, as to prevent the girl from falling, Caelan looked at her while she apologized, dropping his own shake in the process. As he shake made a splat on the ground, Caelan found himself grimacing. Making sure she was standing, Caelan glanced down to his waist. Wiping his hands over the chunks of ice that remained, Caelan shrugged. "Don't know if it does or not, but that's not what I'm worried about. A bit cold there, now," he chuckled out. Looking at her, he sighed, a bit of his shake had gotten on her around the ankles. "Now, I hope that doesn't ruin your shoes," he said.

items : Leana the Chinchilla

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Akira's hands went to cover her face. "Oh, that's, I'm sorry," she said again, not really looking at the guy. Faintly, she registered the large amount of black he was wearing; that was a lingering style, it seemed. He said something about shoes, and she looked down, seeing a bit of milkshake across her foot. Chickadee was already lapping it up, much to the girl's dismay. "Oh, don't worry about those, they only match the one thing..." she trailed off with a shake of the head. She looked up at the guy and tried to kind of smile. "Sorry, again, I'm just so... well, you know," she said, "I made you lose your drink too, didn't I? I can buy you a new one if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Left_bar_bleue0/150Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:16 am

CAELAN VERITY -- Capitol

Caelan chuckled at the girl's red panda, which was lapping up the shake. Smiling, he looked at her. "It's nothing but a thing," he said. Looking down to the little panda at the girl's feet again, Caelan scratched his arm. Looking back to her, Caelan couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry about it. Probably for the best that I dropped it," he said, smiling. People were still passing by them, busy with their life's. "However," he began, looking at his watch, "You can let me buy you a new pair of shoes," he said with a wink. "Go on a little shopping spree, maybe?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Tumblr_mcl9uadze71qkdght

Akira would've outright refused him on the grounds of the shoes' loss in season, but the words 'shopping spree' peaked her interest. "I couldn't let you do that; it's my fault for walking into you after all. But..." She didn't look at the guy, just around at all the potential shopping places. It'd been her intention anyway, and it's always better to shop with another person. "...I wouldn't mind a bit of company. Human company, that is," she smiled, glancing back to him.

gifdoesn'tfitatallbutitwascutesodealwithit
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:03 pm

CAELAN VERITY -- Capitol

Caelan smiled at the girl when she said she couldn't let him get her new shoes, but decided that a shopping spree would be good. "See? You can and will let me take you," he said with a smirk. Looking back at her, he began with a concern. "However, I've never caught your name. I'm Caelan," he said with a smile, holding out his hand.

took all the willpower not to use emotes
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Tumblr_mcl9fyE56M1qkdght

Akira took his hand with a laugh. "Nice meeting you, Caelan," she said, dropping his hand with the end of the formality, "I'm Akira." She looked around once more, then made a cluck to Chickadee; the red panda's head shot up, looking expectant. "So, Marco's and that new Totes22 are the closest places for shoes, I think. You've been to either of those?" She asked Caelan. It didn't really matter which he picked; both had the latest stuff and were next to all sorts of other stores. Akira was excited just at the idea of wandering around for a few hours and keeping up with the fashions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,   Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy,
Page 1 of 1