The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Left_bar_bleue0/0A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Empty
PostSubject: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Zeke Rails

-BEFORE WATERFALL-

The boy wasn't expecting anything bad to happen, nothing too bad. But the tables turned, and it felt like his heart stopped. Now, the rumbling was screaming in his ears, the boy was now getting jerked around, farther away from his allies. "Shit no, no!" He screamed aloud. The boy guess easily what was to come next. Departure. The ground seemed to pop open like a bottle cap, giving him a nice boost, now over the fence. "FUCK YOU, GAME MAKERS. FUCK ALL OF YOU!" He screamed aloud, hoping that his screams were loud enough to be heard. Goodbye.. the boy thought. Rune and Shaun did not boost up with the boy. Now, he was almost flying. His eyes couldn't help but look back, seeing a dome fall over the other tributes. Zeke had finally experienced flight. But not in the right way.

-AT THE WATERFALL-

What just happened? That was all that Zeke could think about right now. What happened to him and his alliance was hard to digest. It all happened in a matter of seconds, and there was nothing the boy could do to prevent it. All his did was scream. As he finally felt something other than the arena's breeze, Zeke opened his eyes. Shrubs. Little mini-trees stood in front of him. The boy looked around, making sure his axe and shield were still nearby. And they were. The boy picked the weapons up, before melting down on the ground. His sob was a mixture of screaming, heavy breathing, and a few tears. Zeke felt like something was just ripped out of his hands, like when his Father quickly snatched back the leather whip he first saw as a young boy. But this was much more important. His best gate to survival, drawn out of his hands by a few rumbles in the ground. Fuck this, fuck all of this.. the boy thought, now standing. "WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU? THEY PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME AND YOU STILL DECIDE TO HURT THEM?" Zeke was pretty loud still, but not as loud as when he was flying.

All we do, is play your game, like you've asked. And this is how you repay us. Ripping newly made friendships in half, or in my case, thirds. Well, if you're gonna play rough.. The boy had too many thoughts still streaming throughout his head to think about anything. He scraped anything that was on his outfit, like dirt, off. Zeke was prepared to expect the worst, and was prepared to say 'no' to the worst. But nothing could be as bad as this. He was now calming down, trying to find peace. One of them will get out..  I can find him or her. Zeke assured himself that everything would be okay.

His voice was now scratchy. "All I ask." Zeke said, kneeling down. He felt the ground, trying to make sure it was stable. "Is that one of them lives through your little trap." The boy said. He was pretty angry, and wanted some sort of revenge. Revenge when he will win the Hunger Games. When he'll finally get out of this mess. Zeke wanted to strangle the Game Makers, but it was too late. If he died, the boy would simply haunt them.

Zeke was now ready to move on. He was still in a bit of shock and still upset, but he could manage. Zee got up, taking a few steps. Now what's going on around here.. His eyes moved around, trying to find out where he exactly was.

Words: 598

coded by Kellisabell<3

Last edited by Prince Matti on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Left_bar_bleue0/150A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Solstice finally found somewhere to rest. A waterfall, with white bubbles foaming at the end, shown shiny and blue. It has been a long hike, and the girl's throat was a bit dry... She kneeled down at the water's edge. Then a boy burst out of the water and disturbed the peace. Startled, Solstice stumbled backwards as the newcomer started cursing at the sky. It's another tribute. Maybe he'll go up the mountain with her!

((I'm going camping, so I can't make any posts until July 6/7. I'll try to ask a friend to post for me, but if it's not possible, you can kill Solstice off. I'm not sure if the GMs can make exceptions, but it's worth a shot. ;w; Sorry this is so last minute.))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Left_bar_bleue150/150A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 am

(ooc: Kitzi usually we make exceptions for one day is our rule, like a day after inactivity bit, and then if someone dies in the days you are stil gone before you get back your character dies.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 am

The two tributes were in full view of eachother. It was almost as if they had been sent here on purpose. The waterfall bubbled and frothed, leading away to the rapids of a river that wold be dangerous to swim in. A drop of water landed on Solstice's arm and started to burn like acid. She wouldn't be injured, but she'd probably have a tiny, circle-shaped scar. Whether or not the water was permanently unsafe was unclear, but it probably wouldn't be wise to swim in it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Left_bar_bleue0/0A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 am

Zeke Rails

Zeke was fully aware that there was another tribute nearby. He could the see it was a girl. From what he remembered at Training and watching scores being announced, this girl was from District Two. Yay, another career. The boy liked the thought of 'helping' out the girl for a few days, if she wanted. Still a bit confused about what happened, he just full out talked. "Hey, Two!" Zeke said, starting to walk over to the girl. He gripped his axe, making sure that he was prepared in case the two had to fight. "How's the water." Zeke said, casually.

Words: 101   Tags: #D8Z
coded by Kellisabell<3

Last edited by Prince Matti on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Left_bar_bleue0/150A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:23 am

How's the water? "It burns," she replied stiffly, raising her axe. Solstice took a quick a look at the burn. Nothing too bad. Just stings a bit. "I wouldn't advise going in there," she stated.  Always be polite. Don't get close. They're always out to kill ya. That's what her mom had told her before she left District 2. However, despite her habits of not sticking out, she has to di something to get a sponser or two. So she  will get an ally. The tribute needs to get up that mountain anyway. It's a win-win. Solstice gestured towards the rocky road. "There's path back there that leads up the mountain.  A plaque mentioned I wouldn't be able to climb it without another trobute. So you're going with me," she declared, grabbing the other boy's wrist. She attempted to pull him towards the cliff path.

((I was able to make a quick post before I left Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

The wind picked up, ushering the tributes over to the other side of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Zeke Rails

Zeke felt something on his wrist, but quickly shook it away. The boy was in no mood to be touched, especially by someone he didn't know. Wind picked up, causing the boy to blow all the way to the other side of the mountain. He had a lot of questions and statements. "First of all, I'm only climbing this if I know I can trust you. Next, I want to read this silly plaque you spoke of. And Last, but not least, I want something in turn for helping you, preferably something that's up on that mountain." The boy said, he was pretty demanding, but only because he was still devastated about D8Z. He hadn't heard any cannons lately, so that means both of the D8s were still alive. Oceania was alive. Those were the few tributes he knew. All still alive, hopefully for a long time.

Words: 147   Tags: #D8Z
coded by Kellisabell<3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:40 pm

((I'm just going to move on because Kitzi might not be able to post. She can reply to your post in the new topic.)) They found themselves here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 pm

o c e a n i a w a v e

Oceania found herself stumbling across a puddling noise. She stopped and her head slowly tilted up to find a waterfall. Her eyes flickered around the scene, wondering if her mind was turning delirious or if it was real. She slowly limped her way towards it. She was pretty wounded from the fight with Three, surprisingly. Maybe she shouldn't have gone off without Zeke. Where was Zeke anyways? Oh well.

The Career carefully made her way up to the beautiful, peaceful place. She sat down a few meters in front of it. Cupping her hands, she held her face and sighed. Damn, I'm pretty messed up, she thought to herself as she removed her hands from her face. She sighed as she hugged her knees to her chest and rested her chest on top of her knees. Was she ever gonna make it out alive? Probably not, but the girl from Four believed in herself. She looked at the waterfall once again, seeing how much it reminded her of home.
coded by Kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 am

The waterfall started to overflow more quickly than seemed possible and Oceania was washed down the river to the Broken Bridge. ((please post in the broken bridge area))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way   A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Finally Experience Flight, in a Bad Way
Page 1 of 1