The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, if life blows you away..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:49 pm

((Matti, you said he went left but then wrote right at the bottom. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume he went the correct direction based on previous posts.))

Solstice had chosen the wrong platform and she barely managed to stay alive as it collapsed. She thought she could hear Zeke laughing at her in the distance. Was it really him, though, or was it a trick of the gamemakers? Zeke had gone right, which was the correct way for his path, and had made it to the next step. However, he couldn't move on without Solstice at the same level. His platform started rocking back and forth a little. Sera's voice floated up from the rubble. "Zeke... please... I'm sorry... I'm still here. They told me that was the right one. Please help me. I'm stuck under this rock and I think it'll crush me if you don't come down here. Please, just jump off the rock. Zeke, I need you."

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:50 pm

((Whoops, forgot dice. Damage to Solstice. If it's more than 30, just take off 30.))

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:50 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'TRAP' :
Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 84903009
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:21 pm

((I know it's not my turn to post, but let me mention a couple things. First of all, I believe this is Solstice I'm roleplaying. Correct me if I'm wrong. Razz Also, I've been coming onto here through my iPad. Every time a die rolls, I can't see it. I'll try to look at it through another computer/iPhone/whatever. ok bai..))
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

(( Kitzi, the Trap die was worth 35 HP, so just take off 30
Rainy, yeah, Zeke went Left, Left, Left, Right, Right.., sorry. I still have trouble when it comes to pathways that go in different directions. ))

The boy's body was not really scared anymore, as he recognized the pattern. His arms moved from side to side, making sure that he could maintain balance, and the platform did not collapse. Solstice's did, however. Zeke could now see the girl barely manage to get back to the old platform. "Sera.." His ears could hear her call out for help. Zeke, she's fake. Don't fall for it. Don't let an illusion stop you. They can't put another random citizen into the arena. His eyes looked at Sera, almost getting crushed. But he just shook his head. "I'm sorry.. Sera. I really am. But you're back in District Four. Knowing last years Games, the tributes had to face their 'loved ones' and I can guarantee all those loved ones are still alive. So die." He smiled at Sera, waving goodbye. He felt terribly for the poor illusion. Die fake bitch.. die..

-Sorry Sor/Sera but Zeke waits for nobody-
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:13 am

((Thanks~))

Solstice heard laughter. The boy's laughter. "That son of-" she was interupted as she almost slipped off
the crumbling platform. Climbing onto the correct (left) platform, she thought about all the way the boy coudld die. My cat Fluffy could claw him to bits. Chop off his head. Stab him in the back. Cut off his limbs and let him slowly bleed to death. It could be a Gamemaker trap, but Solstice isn't taking any chances. These are the Hunger freakin Games. She smiled dryly, propping herself up and placing a hand on the axe she shoved through her belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:12 am

"Zeke!" Sera screamed. "There's something down here. Please don't let it get me, Zeke." Zeke could hear growling sounds below, but Solstice had chosen the correct platform despite her gamemaker's lack of ability to stop mixing up her name with another tribute. They were now at the same level and Zeke could continue.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 am

Zeke Rails

Zeke was one hundred percent on keeping with his plan. To leave Sera alone and hope she goes away. "Sera. No. You're fake. I'm real." Growling sounds tempted the boy to go back, but he wouldn't. 'That son of a..', the boy heard from Solstice. "This son of a bitch has a name. Zeke." He said, looking at his final choices. Left or right. It became almost too obvious to the boy.

"I'm going right." He said aloud, walking onto that platform. Zeke gripped his axe, prepared to look back and murder anything the Game Maker's put up to him to slow him down. But that wasn't gonna happen. Now, it was just him, Solstice, and the mountain peak.

Pattern:
Left
Left
Left
Right
Right
Right

Words: 127   Tags: Zeke=Bitch

coded by Kellisabell<3

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:08 pm

About time the idiot told her his name. Zeke. "Sounds like the name of a jerk," she muttered, irritated. Solstice made herself feel better by imagining more ways the boy could die.Boulders squish him flat. Falls on his axe. Eaten by mutts. Alive. It's easier to hear him, now that they were closer to each other. She made sure the axe was secure as Zeke announced where he was going. Solstice pounced onto the left platform in front of her. Just like how she had practiced with her cat. "Wonder how that furball is doing," she sighed. Probably making itself fat. After all, Fluffy probably didn't notice her absence... Rainy Cat 

((Judge the adorable cat emoticon. I dare you. ^.^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:33 am

The tributes had finally made it to the top of the mountain. Zeke had correctly guessed the diamond pattern. Unfortunately, their troubles were not over yet. They were not at the cliff peak, but had another enemy to face.

Congrats guys! Almost there. Smile Please make a new topic here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, if life blows you away..    Okay, if life blows you away..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, if life blows you away..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2