The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE FINAL TWO!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:53 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:26 am

THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 GJbDQRITHE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 IEPDh5c

Paris Erickson
Paris bit the inside of her cheek to prevent from wincing in pain as she felt his attack drive into her skin. At least she moved out of the way quickly enough to avoid his other strike. At his remark, the girl laughed, replying, "Maybe, but I don't think it will last very long." His other statement didn't really fit, considering that he had only successfully landed one hit on her. "How many people have you killed?" Paris asked, taking a stab at him. "I've killed three, so I can go home. I'm going to go home, that's why I've shed so much blood... So I can go home. If you think you're the only one who wants that, you're wrong." Her expression was still and solem as she waited for his next move. This would be the last person she would kill. Ever. No more immorality, but only after this.

Last edited by moon on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:26 am

The member 'moon' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(12)' :
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:32 pm

THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn4wnklyfj1qz4rgp

Shaun laughed once more when the girl replied to him. He listened as she asked how many people he killed and quickly dodged the attack that followed. She said she had killed three and rambled a bit about going home. Shaun put on a mock 'in-thought' look as he said, "Well...I helped to kill the girl from eleven, the girl from four and I personally dealt with the boy from four. So two careers are my victims...what about yours, hm?" He smiled and sliced at her, hoping for another good hit as the others had been...well...pretty bad.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:33 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Paris Erickson
Paris stepped to the side to avoid his coming strike, and listened to what the guy had to say. Arisu? He helped kill her? She frowned slightly, remembering the smiling girl who only wanted to play games. If only this had been the kind, forgiving type of game that she guessed Arisu wanted to play. Nodding with respect as he mentioned district four, she thought of the girl from three talking about how she wanted them dead. Looks like her dying wish was granted. "Hm, my kills?" the teenager mused, licking her lips as she feigned an expression of deep thought. "Both from three, and the boy from nine." She wished she could boast about the achievement, but that was wrong. Paris wasn't proud of what she had done, and never would be. "The tributes from three were super annoying though, they couldn't shut up," the girl added casually, taking another stab at the male from district eight.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:43 pm

The member 'moon' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(12)' :
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 pm

THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn4xcysrB91qz4rgp

Shaun raised his shield as he saw the oncoming attack, hoping the sword wouldn't hit him. He listened as she listened who she had killed and he nodded. "Who did you have a part in killing? Surely you didn't just get rid of three people to get here, right?" He smiled lightly and went for another stab at her, hoping for a decent hit. He heard her say that the others wouldn't really shut up and he chuckled. "Kinda the opposite for me. Wish they would've talked more. Really lightens the mood when you think you're gonna die...though sadly it doesn't stop the inevitable from happening." The boy lost his smile and backed away slightly, raising his shield as he prepared for another attack.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(8) :
THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Ineffective
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Shaun's cannon goes off as, likely because of his injuries, he is unable to block Paris's last attack. A hovercraft comes down and searchlights beam all around the arena. A big, booming voice announces:

"Ladies and gentlemen, your victor of the 37th Annual Hunger Games: PARIS ERICKSON OF DISTRICT 12!!!"

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

MOOD MUSIC!

THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn4wkg22BV1qz4rgp

Shaun yelled out in pain as he was struck by Paris' sword and he fell back onto the ground. He opened his mouth slightly, looking at his new wound. "Ahhh...that...that looks pretty bad..." Shaun laughed slightly, but it ended up as a cough and he spit out blood onto the ground. "Fuck...that's pretty bad...well, pretty sure that hit's gonna be fatal. Time to just lay back...and close my eyes..." Shaun did what he said again, another smile on his face, but he ended up coughing up more blood and he grunted. "Damn body, just shut down already..." He didn't bother trying to laugh again as he opened up his eyes to look at Paris, a frown on his face. "So...just as I'm rambling, tell me...do you know how Rune died? Was it you or...someone else?" The question was on his mind the entire time, but he never exactly had enough time to ask. He lay his head back again, waiting for an answer as he looked up at the sky. When he did, he thought in his mind, There ain't no rest for the wicked Shaunie boy...until we close our eyes for good... He smiled once more, closing his eyes, waiting for death to was over him. As he did, his thoughts drifted to his family back home and wished he would've been able to see them one last time, but whenever he tried to look for their faces all that came to him were the people he played a part in killing...looks like he wouldn't get that final image he wanted. Oh well...guess that was just life...and for him now, his demise.

R.I.P Shaun Rivers...man, I thought we could have taken this one together. You were bred for war, you were supposed to be my champion...but hell, nothing ever goes as planned. So Shaun, you'll always live on in my heart bud. And you will finally rest, now that you've closed your eyes for good.

THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn4wntJZme1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Paris Erickson
Paris' eyes widened as her sword stuck into the boy's body. She didn't even know his name. She instantly backed up, withdrawing her hands from her sword and just leaving it there, the full impact of the event hitting her. His rambles stuck with her as she grimaced as she watched him die. She hadn't watched the others die, she had left them face first in water, because she wanted to avoid this pain. "I helped..." the teenager admitted, biting the inside of her cheek. "I needed to get home," she whispered, tears clogging up her vision. Practically hearing her mother's voice scolding her, telling her how it was weak to cry, and how you should never be sorry. Wiping her eyes frantically, a sob caught in her throat as she heard the teenager's cannon go off. "I didn't volunteer to kill... I didn't mean too... I'm sorry," Paris choked out. She hastily stood, wiping her sweaty palms on the fabric of her pants. The large voice that echoed through the arena shocked her, making the small girl jump as she looked up, seeing the hovercraft. It was time to go home, and find herself, because she sure as hell didn't find it here.

i just wanted to say thank you guys, for being my ally, or being my enemy, or being yourself, whichever. everyone played well, and all of these tributes were amazingly written and played out. i just wanted to say that. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   THE FINAL TWO!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FINAL TWO!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2