The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dearest Tristipants.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Dearest Tristipants. Left_bar_bleue0/0My Dearest Tristipants. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My Dearest Tristipants. Empty
PostSubject: My Dearest Tristipants.   My Dearest Tristipants. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 pm

So like.. I was wondering. Like all the staffies get birthday topics.. and I was like. 'We should make a birthday topic for members too' so like... here it is!

My Dearest Tristipants. Newcreate.php?text=Happy%20Burfday%20Trist%21&name=AMLTRIAL

My big brother, where do I begin. Hmm.. lets go with OMG I LOVE YOU<3. You're my big brother. Without you.. I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be a good writer without you introducing me to this site. Our friendship grew bigger after that, and I am proud to say that Mist is still the most adorable ship on the site<333 Love my big bro forever♥

My Dearest Tristipants. Frabz-happy-birthday-brother-d67f03

Again, I want to wish you a super special burfday<3 My big brother is my biggest fan<3 I'm your biggest fan too, Tristipants<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Tristipants.   My Dearest Tristipants. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Happy birthday Trist! We're so happy to have you here on THG and we've loved seeing your writing improve exponentially over time with help from a variety of sites. I know this isn't the longest message ever (I have a big history test tomorrow that I didn't study for this weekend so my time is a precious commodity at the moment) but I hope you have the best birthday ever! Now you are officially a little teen and soon you will be as ancient as me and eventually even our dear old lady Ari.

Enjoy today, keep an eye out for Chii's games (shameless promotion, yess.... we know it's been sort of dull here, Chi is working as hard as she can and we are awaiting word from Lup, who should have finished being grounded by now), and HAVE SOME CAKE!!!

My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_mq71cpXcU61qki7dgo1_r1_500

My Dearest Tristipants. C8b53ef38c565217f5f611a91e04adc0

My Dearest Tristipants. Giphy

#Mist
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Dearest Tristipants. Left_bar_bleue150/150My Dearest Tristipants. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Tristipants.   My Dearest Tristipants. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:32 am

Aw man errywun's growing ollllllddddddddddd :'D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIST! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE, because it's your spesho day. c: The site wouldn't be as fun without you and it's really great to know you :'D old tears old cakes. AND IN LUE WITH YO BIRTHDAY, LET'S HAVE A NICE ANNOUNCEMENT SHALL WE? \o/

Imaybeadaylatemaybeeventwobecausetimezonesarereallyscrewybuthey,somewhereintheworldit'sstillyourbirthdayc:

ANYWAYS HAVE SOME CAKE! //throws cake at screen

My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_n80aicBqYa1sa9pj8o1_250
My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_n80aicBqYa1sa9pj8o4_250
My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_n8d937isI51rs48o3o1_r1_250
My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_n8gyr2J4di1qb6v6ro4_250
My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_n8gyr2J4di1qb6v6ro5_250
My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_naen7vU4Kq1qdlh1io1_400

omgmuchcoincidenceallthesamesizewoo
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Dearest Tristipants. Left_bar_bleue0/150My Dearest Tristipants. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Tristipants.   My Dearest Tristipants. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Tristy, I feel guilty now. :c
I never did find out when your birthday was, did I? >.<
Whelp, happy late burfday. :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. PUSHEEN WILL HELP CELEBRATE~!

My Dearest Tristipants. Tumblr_m4v57nP04b1qhy6c9o1_500

My Dearest Tristipants. 9k=

My Dearest Tristipants. 2Q==

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Tristipants.   My Dearest Tristipants. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dearest Tristipants.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: