The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:09 pm

District 2 train Tumblr_m1idjhxdWy1r9n0vm

Kylie had said goodbye to her mother and father and then she headed off to the train. She wasn't too sure who was mentoring her these games but she didn't care all that much. Kylie grabbed an apple and she went and sat downa nd set her apple down on the table as she began to run her hand through her hair and sighed softly waiting for other people to show up. She wondered if she could get away with some drinking while she was here.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Andrew Epsilon
District 2 train Miles4e0905f8b567ct

Andrew grinned as he stepped on the train. It was no small secret that he was a very big fan of the ladies, and it happened to be that the female tribute from District Two was extremely attractive. Total knockout level, in fact. For the moment, he was more concerned with saying hello to her than the circumstances, as the games didn't really matter or scare him, he was trained for them. He either lived or he died in the end, and he was going to make sure he had a good time with whatever was left of his life, in case he didn't win. That's why, as he stepped into the cabin and spotted his counterpart tribute, running a hand through her hair, he grinned and waved easily, "Hey there."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:44 pm

District 2 train Tumblr_m1ihxfd8Oj1r9n0vm

Kylie heard someone walk in and whether it was her mentor or her district partner she wasn't sure and she just waited for them to speak up. As her fingers left her hair she grasped her apple into her hand and heard what was obviously a male speak. She smirked a bit as she looked over to see the male tribute there. This was her district partner. "Andrew right?" She asked as she took a bite out of her apple and still didn't lose eye contact with him, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:11 pm

District 2 train Georna10
District 2 train Tumblr_inline_mxaud8jyur1rg0g8s

George was awoken from his slumber by noises from the other cart. He groaned and wiped his eyes with his hand. "Stupid kids." George staggered to his feet, fumbling for his cane, which was resting by the cushion or whatever it was he'd been napping on. He clonked through the messy cabin and entered the dining cart. George banged his cane on the metal door frame. "Right, tributes. First lesson: keep it down when your mentor is nursing a hangover. Second lesson: don't piss off your mentor on the first day by interrupting his nap. I have good hearing. Don't abuse it." He looked the tributes over. "I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna like you..." The girl would be fine with sponsors, there was no doubt in his mind. "Well, easy enough for you, you get a freebie with the sexy angle. As for you, kid, you'll need some work. What can you do?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Andrew Epsilon

Andrew nodded his head as she guessed his name. He shot her a grin in return, "And you, are Kylie" he said confidently, "At least, I assume so, from the rumors." The pleasant atmosphere they had going on, however, faded into a memory as a third person entered the train car, grumbling about us being loud when he had a hangover. Andrew just shrugged off the attitude their newly announced mentor was giving him, right up to making a jab at his appearance and capability. It looked like this guy wanted to play, that was fine, Andrew could do that. In response to the blunt question directed his way, he shrugged and pointed his finger not so subtly at Kylie, all the while saying "I could probably get into her pants by the end of the train ride even with her knowing that's my only goal." He offered an apologetic smile her way, before adding to his list of abilities, "I'm also not half bad at stabbing things, or at least that's what mommy and daddy told me." he let the sarcasm hang, very obvious to the average observer.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:52 pm

District 2 train Tumblr_m1ibknHl9v1r9n0vm

Kylie watched as Andrew responded and he knew her name and she grinned. "Ru-" Kylie was about to speak when their grumpy old mentor came out. This guy obviously hadn't been laid in awhile, he could blame it on the hangover all he wanted but it was no excuse. She listened to her mentor and to Andrew for a bit as they spoke and she sighed. "Alright, so flattered and all by both of you, but do you think we could both just settle down in our own seats and be on civil terms with each other?" Kylie asked calmly and cooly as she took another bite of her apple. "Lets not judge each other based on first looks, unless you would like to hear some critical feedback sir, which I'll assume you don't. As for his skills, I wouldn't underestimate Andrew here, he's got many skills, just by his all presence you could probably gather a more humor based angle or a charming angle would work in his favour, get him popular with the girls of the capitol. He's got the looks." She stated simply as she studied her apple a bit and shrugged lightly with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:16 am

District 2 train Tumblr_mavmy9WE3t1rsxhev

"Impressive," George chucked, winking at the male tribute. "What is it you kids say these days? 'Pics or it didn't happen'?" George stumbled over to the bar and poured himself some red wine. That was the nice thing about the Capitol- they always had excellent wine. "You should try this stuff, it's godly." Were kids allowed alcohol these days? George didn't really care regardless. They looked old enough to take care of themselves. Besides, he figured if they were going to be treated like enough of adults to fight in death games, they should be treated like they were mature enough to drink wine. It wasn't even that alcoholic. George smirked. "Good luck with those civil terms in the Games. Right, so, stabbing is good, more stabbing, less talking, I'm devilishly handsome, so don't you even start, and wow, she is definitely going to sleep with you. Nice job." He took a swig of the wine and exhaled, grinning. "Seriously, you should try it. Gonna die in a few days anyway, right? Unless that stabbing thing works out. Speaking of, you're from District 2, act like it. Get a weapon and start the killing. Stay alive. Don't be an idiot. It's pretty simple. Any questions?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Andrew Epsilon

Andrew gestured towards Kylie as she spoke, staring at their mentor, as if to say 'listen to the lady, she thinks I'm charming.' He then laughed, listening to the blunt attempt at a pep talk. He could see why this guy needed wine, he definitely needed to relax some. The snobbishness was coming off a little too strong, even from someone like Andrew, who could appreciate the attitude. "Don't worry coach, I'll be sure to stab as many people as I can in your honour. Maybe if I make it back alive, I could hope to be as outstanding a human being as you." he then patted his mentor on the shoulder to show that no disrespect was meant, because really, it seemed like they were just teasing one another to break the ice, and grinned back at him and Kylie over his shoulder, "I'll be off to find my room, I hear the showers have a ton of buttons and I need to press all of them."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Kylie sat there and listened for a bit and just continued to eat her apple as she did. Eventually she heard Andrew mention he was gonna go find his room and press all the buttons in the shower and she smirked. "When you decide to use the shower let me know." She said throwing a wink his way and she continued to finish her apple. She looked over to her mentor and spoke, "You misunderstood me, you may act all high and superior but when I was speaking civil terms I was speaking for the moment, for both mentor and tribute to get along and be able to coexist. My civil terms had no indication of applying to the games or referencing to the games, I am more than just a sex object and something men can objective, I've been training for a long time, and I could likely kick most peoples asses, even your old ass." She said lightly and casually as she looked at him with a smile on her face. "No disrespect or anything, but assuming makes an ass out of you and me, although I'm sure you're perfectly content with being an ass huh?" She asked with her smirk still on her face.
Back to top Go down

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 pm

District 2 train Tumblr_lyymekv6rv1r74dck

"We all know what you're really planning to do in there," George teased, gesturing at the direction the boy went off in with his elbow. He smirked at the boy's parting words. "Good for you," he called back. George turned his attention to the girl and raised his eyebrows. "Right, because some who invites herself into your shower clearly isn't interested in sex. Gotcha." He grabbed a toothpick and speared a martini olive, which he popped into his mouth. "Personally I would have more of a problem with the Capitol sending you all to fight to the death than seeing you as a sex object and sponsoring you for it, but what do I know?" He mocked a shrug. "I'm just the mentor. Can't be bothered to actually advice tributes." George chuckled. "No, seriously. What exactly would you use to conduct this ass-kicking?" He downed another martini olive.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Kylie sighed and shook her head, "you really can't pay attention to details, anyways, I never said I wasn't interested in sex just said I wasn't a sex object, two different things. As for my skills, I am highly trained in blades and close combat. As well as hand to hand combat." She said and then with that she got up. She grabbed a bottle of wine and a few pastries and off she went to her room to check it out for a bit. After she settled a bit and took a look around while eating her pastries, she walked over to Andrew's room and opened the door, walking in a bit. "So uh, I have some alcohol in my room, if you would like to come have some with me later." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Andrew Epsilon

After leaving the car and finding his room, Andrew had indeed checked out the shower and witnessed the number of buttons, and promised himself he'd press them when he took a shower that night. He then let himself collapse face first on the plushy bed that his room provided him, thinking over what he could use for actual strategies. Despite how much he planned on making this games fun for himself, he did have the will to survive. That was something he could take seriously, just, he kept that seriousness to himself. He pulled out of his thoughts as Kylie opened his door, leaving an offer of alcohol with her in her room. He smiled a little, and shifted his head so his mouth was facing out freely. "How much alcohol are we talking, here?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 train   District 2 train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 train
Page 1 of 1