The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My secret finally comes out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My secret finally comes out.  Left_bar_bleue150/150My secret finally comes out.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My secret finally comes out.  Empty
PostSubject: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 pm

I trudged down the street, filled with dispaire. Some kid just teased me about my...family situation. I prayed he was the only one who knew. Just what I needed was for somone to find out that...well, nobody's family is perfect right? Just better than mine.

I closed my eyes, letting the tear come out. Nothing hurt more than that kid's truth. My thoughts were interupted by The Mother coming outside. She smelled of liquor. Oh please no! She yelled "You stupid girl. Where've you been?" She came up and slapped my face, hard! I flinched. She smacked me a couple more times, then seemed satisfied, and went into the house. I thought I heard my sister cry out, but I knew better than to intrude. It would make things worse. I prayed that no one was looking but no such luck. Someone was looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My secret finally comes out.  Left_bar_bleue150/150My secret finally comes out.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 pm

I walk along the road alone, weaving in between the sand hills. I passed by a house, but shouting emitted from it. I stopped and turned back towards the house, where a girl and an older woman were staring each other down. I could've kept walking, moved on, but something kept me there. And then the girl saw me, so it was too late to get away.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm

I wiped my tear away. I must not show weakness. "S-Sorry about that. It's just my mom, and I, we uh... I'm fine I just..." I blanked. I musn't let others know about The Mother, but he saw her and me. "I just...How much did you see?" I asked. I was being rude, but it was nessessary. Plus my mom was probably done beating on my sisters, so I had to go see them. I anxiously awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I sighed, "Just the last bit" I say, lying. I wasn't about to make this girl's day worse. I waited for her response. I looked over the house, it was small, shabby.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 pm

I cringed. I knew he was thinking about the condition of The Mother's house. It started out a medium sized, beautiful house, but as the booze came, the cleanliness went. "It's really nothing," I lied. "My mom somtimes pretends to hit us, I mean me, not my little sisters, we are all fine, and..." I trailed off, knowing I was awful at lieing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:22 pm

I notice a box of empty beer bottles lying outside the door, mostly broken. "Yeah," I say, "Sure its nothing". I take a step closer, "You sure there's nothing I can do to help?". I try to look through the windows, but they're too covered in dust to see through.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

"Oh please no!" I cry. But then I regretted it. It's too late. "It's fine, really, I don't need any of your help." Just then The Mother came outside. "What do you think you're doing?!" She screeched. Her words slurred together due to her alcohaul intake during her shows on T.V. The commercials! I completely forgot the commercials! Oh, she looked mad.

I prayed for a miracle.

Worst of all, a saw somthing glimmer behind her back. A knife.

"I hate clutter." The Mother said slyly. "And you are clutter!" She sets the knife on the back of my head, as I wonder what she's waiting for. She grabs my hair, and with a swift cut...

Cuts my long, tangled hair. I breathe a sigh of relief. Her show will be back on soon, and then I can go see if my sisters are alright. She staggers into the house, as she mumbles cuss words.

"I'm sorry, just-just go." I say quietly. I start to go inside to see if my sisters are okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My secret finally comes out.    My secret finally comes out.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My secret finally comes out.
Page 1 of 1