The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Left_bar_bleue150/150it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Empty
PostSubject: it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber   it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:50 pm

ミTristan Planksミ

Training, the most entertaining part leading to the games. Why? To see all the tributes bond, and form alliances while watching each other slyly; noting every single strength, skill, and weakness of every other person to use against them. This was why he decided to go to the most least-helpful station of all- Agility. Nobody used Agility, and most shrugged it off as a small detail that they assumed they already had handled easily. Tristan decided that if he were to survive, he'd need to get his ass out of the bloodbath as soon as possible.

So, there he was. Running a crossed the obstacles and jumping the large gaps quite smoothly, and kept adding quick twists to make it to seem more like the arena to him. Like, as if the floor were lava or sea of water containing deadly mutations that'd rip him to bits faster than a cannon fire. The boy started getting cocky with the system, and was not really trying and more screwing around than anything else. He looked down, to see how far off the ground he was. It wasn't that high, or high enough to the point he'd be scared to fall off. But, he started imagining it in his head as if he were on a tightrope crossing over the arena and everything below him was pitch-black. Then, he started to freak out. His fear of falling made it quite worse as he started to scramble to the platform. Tristan lost balance quickly, and fell face-first onto the mattress. He laid there for a while, from both pain and comfort. He didn't want to get up, but he heard footsteps approaching that most likely were someone asking if he was okay. He looked up kind of tiredly and said "I'm fine, don't worry." gruffly as he got up, stretching as he put his arm around his head and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Putting his hand out, he spoke in his soft, gentle voice. "My name is Tristan, the District 7 Male." With a small, friendly smile spreading his face.

District 7 Male
|18|

original template by rook on hgrpg

Last edited by Trist on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Left_bar_bleue0/0it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber   it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:03 am

✎ ♏ac Starberry ✎

After that awkward confrontation with the MaceMan from District Four, Mac quickly decided to stay away from him after he finished murdering some of the dummies. Even if they weren't human, he felt bad for doing it. They all had their own stories and journeys, only for Mac to kill them. So he still stayed at training, he just tried to stay away from Leland.

The next thing he probably wanted to improve on was the whole running thing. If Mac wanted to live, he'd probably have to run these courses to be prepared for anything that could come his way. He was in front of the Lumber Jack boy from District Seven, the one he particularly laughed at in his head. It was so simple compared to his body made out of fruits. When that boy started, he seemed to do pretty well, in the beginning. Towards the end the teen fell. I'm fine, don't worry. He said as Mac ran over to see if he was okay. It lost his place in line, but after seeing this boy's fall, he didn't care. My name is Tristan, the District 7 Male. The teen continued, smiling. "Mac." Mac responded plainly.

Oh, won't you stay with me
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, its clear to see..
but darlin' stay with me

made by rook of hgrpg♥
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Left_bar_bleue150/150it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber   it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:19 am

ミTristan Planksミ

He smiled and pulled his hand back as the male introduced himself as Mac, Tristan assumed from the number on his training outfit that Mac was from District 11. He could also understand why, from the earlier appearance of him with a bunch of fruit covering his body. He beckoned the tribute from 11 to join him, and continued the agility course. Most likely friendly, but, since I don't know him well enough yet I'll put him on the 'maybe' list for allies. The male thought to himself, as he was doing the course.

There was an area in the agility section with a climbing wall, and Tristan decided to go try it out. But, before he knew it-- he was fifty feet above the ground scared shitless. He decided he might not as well, and climbed his way back down. "Yeah... No, not today." He said to himself as he nodded to the instructor. He suddenly forgot about the male from 11, he walked over to him and told the male that he was going to go try out ranged weaponry if Mac wanted to join. After that, he left the area.

Tristan left the area.
District 7 Male
|18|

original template by rook on hgrpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber   it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's goin down ~ i'm yelling timber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: Capitol :: Training Gym :: Agility Course-
Jump to: