The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Auralee Browning!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Auralee Browning! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Auralee Browning! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Auralee Browning! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Auralee Browning!   Interview with Auralee Browning! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Interview with Auralee Browning! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Auralee Browning! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar laughed as he and the audience shared a joke before the next tribute was ready to come up. "You know the fat lady always sings a good song about cake!" He wiped a tear from his eye as he stood up once again. "Well, I'm sure you guys don't want to hear my jokes, you're here to see this year's tributes! I am right?" He hyped and the audience followed. "So let us welcome Auralee Browning from the very own District 6!" Caesar turns to see the girl come up and shook her hand, giving it a peck before ushering her to her seat. "Good to see you here Auralee! So how has it been around here? Hope it isn't too bad!" Caesar laughed, every tribute seemed to find it very alien here in the Capitol. And it's always nice to see how they think about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Auralee Browning!   Interview with Auralee Browning! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Interview with Auralee Browning! Aurana10
Interview with Auralee Browning! Tumblr_n7zvgerKvQ1s0t9k2o1_250

Outfit

Auralee was hardly excited for this section of the Games. She could handle a little socialization with nice people, but to say she had stage fright would be an understatement. She was pacing backstage when someone ushered her forward and suddenly she was on a glowing stage with thousands of brightly-clothed Capitol citizens staring at her. She liked her outfit a little more than her parade one, but it still felt a bit uncomfortable, and she didn't really see the District 6 resemblance. The stylist told her the stripes of fabric on the top were supposed to be like train tracks or something, and the metallic shared a slight connection, but Auralee didn't see it. She supposed it was difficult to think of clothes for transportation. Auralee forced a smile to Caesar and sat down in the chair across from him. It took her a second to realize he was talking to her. "Oh, um, thank you! No, not at all, it's been very nice, actually. Different. Glamorous. A little out of my comfort zone, but it's absolutely lovely."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Auralee Browning! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Auralee Browning! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Auralee Browning!   Interview with Auralee Browning! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:45 am

Interview with Auralee Browning! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc

Caesar chuckled and threw back the compliment, "Well you are looking absolutely lovely, don't you think?" He asks the audience which gave back encouraging hoots as replies. He flashed a smile to her, hoping to get her more comfortable on stage before diving into the questions. But that doesn't mean she'll be let off with the hard questions, unfortunately. "So, Auralee. We're all anxious to know, any secret game plan you could be boiling up and willing to let us in on it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Auralee Browning!   Interview with Auralee Browning! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Interview with Auralee Browning! Aurana10
Interview with Auralee Browning! Tumblr_n7zvgerKvQ1s0t9k2o2_250

Outfit

Auralee blushed. "Oh, thank you. I feel weird. I mean, the clothes the stylist made are beautiful, I'm just not used to wearing stuff like this, I guess." She smiled back, a little shaky, keeping the huge and terrifying crowd in the corner of her eye. She was just happy she wasn't completely frozen up. She wondered briefly whether the games could be as scary as the interview already was. Caesar asked her about game plans, and Auralee gave a little shrug. "I don't know, honestly, I'm just hoping to stay away from most of the danger. Sorry, I know that's not quite as exciting for you to watch, but I'd rather hide and survive longer than go for the action and get my head chopped off or something right away..." she rambled.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Auralee Browning!   Interview with Auralee Browning! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:17 pm

"Staying away is often a very smart choice actually. Who knows when risking it could lose it all, can't get too bloody on day 1, right?" Caesar agreed and turned to entertain the audience as he asked in a slightly more animated voice. They laughed and chuckled as their sounds muffled together and the interview continued on, "Well, What about..." Caesar lead back in another question, taking quick note of the time her district partner overran right before her because he couldn't stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Auralee Browning!   Interview with Auralee Browning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Auralee Browning!
Page 1 of 1