The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Left_bar_bleue0/150THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Empty
PostSubject: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:46 pm

So, I was labeling a map of Canada for another site and showed it to staff. Apparently Raivis doesn't know his Canada. But that's okay! Because, this challenge is meant for just that!

So, since nations across the globe are represented on the site, I decided to issue you all this challenge!

Label the Map of the country you DO NOT live in!
Or Continent, whichever

That means, if you are 'murican, label something that ISN'T 'Murica.

Raivis' Canadian Map:

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Left_bar_bleue150/150THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm

so label 10 provinces and 3 territories for you guys, and we have to name 50 or 51 or whatever states. hmmm

Why not just have us all name Europe so its fair game, psh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Um.

mad skillz:

PS our girls soccer team is going to play a Canadian team for some reason apparently fun times

Gaz, we already know you can name more states than I can so

also, if you're not USAian or Canadian, label another country from your continent if you want, yeah? Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Left_bar_bleue150/150THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Spoiler:

Honestly though, there are too many states, its hard enough to remember the names, let alone where they all go.

The midwest and south, just forget about em, they dont exist as anything other than "the midwest" and "the south" in my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:06 pm

for perspective... OKAY KEEP IN MIND I DID NOT LOOK AT A LIST OF STATES WHILE DOING THIS I COULD DO WAY BETTER IF I HAD BECAUSE I CAN CORRECT SOME OF GAZ'S OH GOSH I KNOW WHERE COLORADO IS MAYBE

keep it in mind because i do know more states but i can't think of them on the spot and there's hw im procrastinating so had to hurry

THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Treaso10

may or may not be treasonous
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Spoiler:

my work of art xDI tried dun hate D:
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Left_bar_bleue0/150THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Just here to show up y'all:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 pm

big failure:
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:23 am

Someone had to do Asia right, also gods my Eurovision on.

L'Asie:

L'Europe:
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

Europe:

Asia:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!   THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LABEL ME CHALLENGE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout. :: Challenges and Tags-
Jump to: