The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contacting the Recently Deceased

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 am

It's okay, but also, both Star and Klark are dead via the Hunger Games... it's not a problem that you posted here, but nobody would have responded. :/ Sorry. But Sorzi's (Sorella&Gazella) deleting it anyway, so.... this information is no longer relevant. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 am

(Well I just realized that this was a whole topic for other people so I was just thinking of deleting his posts and everyone else's after it just so this isn't all cluttered up. I will deal with this once I get home from school. I have to leave like right now.)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

my father died in these factories. a stray propeller blade impaled him. and i watched it.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

*walks in* now I have only watched this done but I will try it. Star, star are you there. I am so sorry you died. I just wanted to ask for you to say hi to Brooklyn shields a former district six tribute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

(Sorry, but can you please roleplay with correct punctuation and such? It would be very helpful in understanding what you're saying. Also, Star is dead... are you trying to connect with her ghost or something? I don't think REAL medium-ship is allowed here... that's why I had Star's never really work. Billiford was someone she lied about... regardless, I am aware that on some websites using ** around words means the character is doing an action, but you'll notice the posts on this website are all in story-like format, for example, 'Laken walked over to the design workshops. He remembered a tribute who had died recently in the Hunger Games and decided to try and contact Brooklyn via her. 'Okay, I've never done this before, but... Star, are you there?'' and so on.. Also, have you read the rules? If not, please go back and check them as soon as you can! Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:37 pm

I am sorry. I just joined and also started my first rp experience yesterday. So I'm kind of new to this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 pm

(It's fine, I'm not mad or anything. Sites can be super confusing for the first time... I couldn't even find the right place to enter a character when I first joined this site. I was bewildered. I eventually asked the old site owner and realized it was under 'Community' the second after I sent the message... seriously, it happens to everyone. Don't worry about it! Just pretend you're writing a collaborative story where you don't play all of the characters, or something. Smile)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 pm

'Laken walks into the abandoned warehouse where his father died. He walked over to a plane. "Brook, Star? If you can hear from whatever lies beyond. Whether it be ghosts, heaven or anything else. I just wanted to say. Thank you. 'Laken climbs up and sits in the airplane. "Thank you for representing district 6 in a way no one else could". Laken falls asleep in the plane.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Laken wakes up feeling somewhat fulfilled. He knew that star had heard his plea. Laken then left. Leaving the bad memories of it to stay as memories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contacting the Recently Deceased   Contacting the Recently Deceased - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contacting the Recently Deceased
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 6-
Jump to: