The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it

Go down 
+5
Tori2349
Prince Hawk
Chiiyoko
Trist
Matti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Newcreate.php?text=Spencer%20Jackson&name=BucketOBlood

I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Tumblr_n98b27fdER1qg70uco2_r1_500

"Whatever." Spencer did not want to seem like a total numskull/jock. Cause he is not one. He just wanted to come off kinda stern. Spencer decided to just not talk to the tribute and figure out a way to get inside. He then started to walk around looking for a window or something for them to get in. "Okay Aron what supplies do you have? Maybe you have something we can use" Spencer looked around.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Female Posts : 69
Birthday : 2001-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/150I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Aaron Seam
Alliance:: #pmforalliance

I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:58 am

Aaron Seam
One thing struck Aaron like a dagger when he finished his mini-rant, thirst. His throat seemed to become scratchy like someone was tickling it like an expert. But he tried to ignore it and swallow some saliva to moisten is as well as that would. His attention was quickly drawn to Lacey though, hearing her very well and respecting her words. Almost feeling bad for his own, knowing they had probabky upset her. So he looked down at his feet, but sat down after a moment. He sat wiht one knee bent up straight and the other flat against the ground. But something made him look up at Lacey momentarily and actually caught her eyes before he quickly diverted his gaze to his items.

The other boy seemed to read his mind as he sighed when looking over his items. A big balloon and two damn stuffed rabbits. Lame. So he clunched his jaw and grabbed one of the rabbits roughly, but paused when he had an idea, was if something was inside the small thing. So he grinned, looking up and flickering his gaze between the two momentarily before he chuckled, "I hope niether of you are attached to stuffed rabbits." After he spoke he ripped the limbs fom one rabbit feeling around within the stuffing in the small fake creature.
district one | male | sixteen | thirty-eighth games | template by apple
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:09 pm

The insides of the bunny reveals a small throwing knife, unused and brand new. However the tributes could feel the thirst catching up to them, feeling the effects of dehydration.

Trap die for dehydration for all.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:09 pm

The member 'Chiiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

'TRAP' :
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 84903009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 pm

DISTRICT EIGHT

38TH GAMES

l a c e y   d e b e l l a
Lacey felt a sharp feeling of dehydration in her throat and she took a deep breath, trying to avoid to cough. She sat up, trying to think of ideas. She looked over at Aaron once he spoke, mentioning not being attached to stuffed bunnies. She smiled at his comment and looked down at her feet, her smile still on her face. She looked over her backpack and her eyes widened as she came up with an idea.

"Um.. This may seem a tad bit stupid for just realizing this now, but I'm gonna look through my bag and see if anything's there that we could use..." she stopped to clear her dry throat. "Hopefully there's some food or water or something for us." She crossed her legs underneath each other- like how some people at home called it criss-cross- and she unzipped the top section of the backpack. Before opening it, she quickly tilted it away from her so any harmful things that might've been in the bag didn't get to her. After a few moments of nothing, she opened it further and looked through to see if anything was in there, along with all the other pockets on the bag.

coded by Kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Spencer watched as the two tributes ripped apart their things. He then went through his items and started shaking them around to possibly hear if anything was inside them. Spencer wants to keep hope that he is going to get out of here alive, but things are becoming harder for him. Since he is not used to this environment he starts to get a little bit worried deep down.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/150I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Aaron Seam
When Aaron felt the cool metal of the knife touch his hand, he grinned but it stopped abruptly when hefelt the pain of thirst hit him. Hard. It hit him like the knife he now held tight in his grip. Oh, how he wished for some water right now. Hell...maybe blo-. No. He couldn't go there, wouldn't. To take his mind off of the pain, Aaron cut open the other bunny in hopes for another knife. But he chuckled when he heard Lacey, looing up at her a bit before quickly looking back down at his stuffed bunnies. But then he tossed a look over at that giant baloon next to him. What if something was in that? Or what if it was like...a twisted wierd form of a shield?Whatever it was, Aaron hoped it was good.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

The bag revealed a small little key, no wonder it weighed as if there was nothing inside. The bunny of course reveal yet another small throwing knife, being ripped apart, as if they were ripping away their own humanity. Spencer shook his items and revealed no sound or.. anything shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:20 pm

DISTRICT EIGHT

38TH GAMES

Lacey frowned as a small key fell out of her bag and onto her lap. She set her bag down and picked up the key, holding it tightly between her first finger and her thumb. She looked to the tributes with her and asked, "What do you think this could be used for?"

She studied it before looking around at her surroundings and her eyes locked at the doors leading to the cellar of the House. She narrowed her eyes at it before standing up, holding the key, and walking to the doors. She looked on them for some type of key hole that she could possibly unlock the doors with. She shrugged before tugging on the door's handles. They wouldn't budge for some reason- most likely they were locked or something- so she looked back at Aaron and Spencer. She walked slowly behind Aaron and was about to ask him for help with the door but she froze with nervousness. Why was she nervous about talking to Aaron? He was just another tribute, like she was.

The tribute shook her head, disappointed in herself before walking to Spencer. "Can... Can you help me?" she asked him, pointing to the doors. "I... I can't open them..." She glanced over at Aaron for a second before turning a bit red in the face and focusing back on Spencer.

coded by Kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Spencer saw lacey start to get red in the face toward aron. "well somebody has the hots for someone." Spencer whispered under his breath. "Sure." spencer replied. "Okay let me have a look at the key. Back home i was pretty good with keys and locks." Spencer walked up to the door lock. He bent over to take a look maybe he could possibly see something inside. He then started to look for a paperclip or something small and skinny enough to pick the lock.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Aaron Seam
When Lacey pulled that key from her bag, Aarons interest was immediatley grabbed. He locked his eyes on the key, flicking between her face then back to the object. Almost at the same time he would ask, "What could that be for?" But in the knowledge of knowing that no one could know that answer, he looked down at his daggers for a minute. Rotating them to make sure there wasn't a trick about them or a sign. But when he felt the slightest of gazes on him he lifted his eyes back up, finding Lacey's eyes this time. Giving her a friendly smile, Aaron started to rise but when she turned to go back to that other guy he sat back down.

As the other person thought that there would be a actual logical explanation to this, Aaron sighed. Rising to walk over to the two, he spoke, "Or....we can all three try to open it by force? I'm sure this wood couldn't stand the force of three people. No matter how strong it is." Looking between the two, he shrugged and moved toward the door, raring a foot up then slamming it into the wood. But when he started to move to kick again, he felt his vest restricting his movement a bit, because everyoe moves their arms when kicking right? Anyway, he simply pulled int off to leave himself in just a white shirt but it allowed more movement. So he kicked again, hard.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:42 am

The key was way too small for the door and nothing else seem to even be close enough to help them pick it. As Aaron kicked the last time, BANG! came a reply from behind the door, much louder than any noise he made. The door was written on with red as it repeated itself, "blood must be shed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:46 pm

DISTRICT EIGHT

38TH GAMES

Lacey's eyes widened at Aaron once he took off his vest. She wasn't expecting anything like that. She gulped uneasily, trying not to stare at him and she looked off to her left and shook her head. She was letting things get to her head too much. The Games weren't a place for love- let alone some type of attraction- so she tried to get the thought out of her head. She watched him kick at the door, but nothing happened for a moment.

Lacey flinched at the noise the door made in reply. She watched as red letters appeared. Her jaw dropped a few centimeters as her eyes scanned the words. The four simple words that could wreck her mind forever. She closed her eyes and sighed, as she wasn't quite sure what to do at this point. She looked at Spencer, whom she knew from the beginning of Training until now. She looked to Aaron then, who she only met about at the beginning of the Games or so. She didn't want to betray either of them at this point. Why would they need to fight to get inside of a freaking house? The only simple way would be to walk away form it at this point.

"Well, guys, since this is what it's come to, I'm just gonna walk away because well, we're trying to get inside, not out. So, I'll see you later," the girl finished with a chuckle and began to walk away from the house with her backpack on her shoulders and stilts and saxophone in her hands. She turned back to them, and gave them a smile and looked to Aaron one last time for now. She wanted to remember him for the time being and she nodded at them before turning on her heels and started to walk, looking for an exit.

coded by Kellisabell<3

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Failty
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Spencer saw the words and froze. He liked lacey from the beginning  but never wanted to admit anything. He did not want to kill anyone so early on in the games. He knew he would have to kill at one point, but he did not that time to come untill it was really necessary. "Lacey! Wait up! Im going with her she has a point there's no point getting in." 

Last edited by Tori2349 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : origanily escape fail)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:50 pm

The member 'Tori2349' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Failty
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:09 am

Aaron Seam
At the loud bang, Aaron jumped back and tumbled onto his rear end. Clumsily he got back up, just to feel his blood run cold. That message...shit. And of course, everyone must think that since he was from One that he would do the killing. Dammit! So he groaned, slightly audible and turned to face the two. But only saw them starting to try and find an exit. Looking down a bit, Aaron thought for a moment. Then a thought hit him. What about animal blood? So he ran up, cutting the two ff as well as he could, then he spoke quickly to make sure they didn't think he was about to attack.

"Animal. Blood. That damn message didn't say anything about what kind of blood it had to be. If we find an animal that could be the blood? Damn...I'm saying blood to much...haha."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Mirror shards fly across to the two who attempted to leave, but show no sign in wanting to stop them. Nothing happened to the door and the words only grew bigger, seeping into the walls as well.

Trap die to Spencer and Lacey. no escape die is required because you guys are not in a fight yet. you can still leave and I'll take it that you guys left already if you want.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:56 pm

The member 'Chiiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

'TRAP' :
I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 78160488
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 pm

((Just to clarify Spencer has left the area and has not taken any damage.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 pm

((And to add, Lacey also has sort of already went out of the area so it would be sorta weird (idk) to take damage lol so um... i dunno))
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 am

Please guys, cooperate to make this roleplaying journey a fruitful one, and by fruitful, doesn't always mean you get what you want and be happy and all. GMing allows me to control your environment for that entire round. Round meaning what happens at the very beginning, to the very end. From the very beginning, you guys were still in the area. Your characters actions will determine their consequences, if you feel like this is stupid and really biased. I'm sorry, but doing nothing in front of the door when the Capitol was hoping to see bloodshed is just what it is, trying to earn back entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Aaron Seam
Watching theme leave, Aaron felt a knife of actual lonelyness now. Unlike the beginning of these games, now he had been around people and when they left he felt truely alone. Anger built up at those words again, so he clenched his fists tightly, momentarily forgetting one of his knives was there. So he pierced his skin, a few drops of blood dripping down. After cursing at himself he shoved the blades into his pockets, he looked at his hand. But before he could bleed like crazy, he ripped a piece of his white shirt off and wrapped up his palm. His gaze flashed between the house and the way Lacey and Spencer had gone, then he thought about it then bolted the opposite way from the house. Following Lacey's trail he sprinted, hoping to outrun any spikes or glass.

Aaron has left the area.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Spencer walked over to the house once again. It still had those words on the door. But now maybe he could get into the house or find some place to rest. He was very unsure of what to do. For now he decided to try to relax maybe find a near by place to sit for a couple of minutes to gain his breath after all that speed/anger walking. He hoped only Lacey would join him.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 am

The door was now open to the lone tribute, darkness inviting him in with a dash of chills from within.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it   I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Spencer saw the door open. He did not like the looks of things. Especially being alone and everything. He peeked inside being careful not to actually step in. All he could see was darkness. He decided to wait out side a little longer. Maybe Lacey would come join him and they could go in together.
Back to top Go down

I got a rubber snake in my hand, and I ain't afraid to whip it.. whip it.. whip it.. I'm sexy in plaid and I know it
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next