The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper

Piper

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Left_bar_bleue150/150Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Empty
PostSubject: Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need.   Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. 88_by_cbbrooks-d7eu6msSponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Logan_henderson_4_by_loveudemi-d41p5pr
Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Grp8kIV
As I stepped into the cool, air-conditioned Sponsor Building I had to cover my ears from the quick booming cheers that were sent from the crowd of the capitol. They're too loud for my liking, I've known for a while now. I honestly can't tell you how many times I wanted to soundproof my walls. But somehow I've been able to resist the urge. There was a reason I was here, obviously because if I was not here I'd be in my living room watching. I had some sponsor's to send.

Walking up to the lady who normally took the sponsors, I had decided on who would be offered my kind donation. The lady in front of me asked for my name, and for my ID. The capitol is still very picky on identification, always has and most likely always will. As I showed her my ID, I fished out the money I'd need for the sponsor. "I'd like to sponsor Aaron Seam from District One with some Stew and a Water bottle, Auralee Browning with some Bread along with four knives, and Tristan Planks with a small medical kit." I spoke, placing four-hundred ninety dollars on the desk. It may seem like a expensive price, but, I have my reasons.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Left_bar_bleue150/150Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need.   Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 pm

The male from the capitol had one job from the start, and the job he was going to do. He had noticed that the girl from eight was now four against one when you think about it, and he didn't find that fair. Walking up to the counter he smiled sincerely and spoke. "I'd like to sponsor Lacey from District Eight with a shield, water, food, and a medical kit. Thank you," As he counted the money out while placing it on the counter where the lady stood. With that, he left with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

Sponsoring Those Who Are In Need.
Page 1 of 1