The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Update on what's up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
An Update on what's up Left_bar_bleue150/150An Update on what's up Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

An Update on what's up Empty
PostSubject: An Update on what's up   An Update on what's up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:15 am

Yes if you have noticed, my rate of GM replied have been painfully slow, and I truly apologise for that. Lately I've been overwhelmed with the new semester with way more modules than I can handle and the dance production and another theatre production I'm in and admin work for the Astronomy Club and I've got way too much on my plate D: . My deadlines have been piling up and I've been stressing over the ones I just submitted. I haven't been getting much sleep and there are some days where I really needed to give up GM replying to get things done. But you guys aren't here to hear my excuses, excuses are excuses and I hope to my get horrible life sorted out again.

Sorry it took so long but I'll definitely be trying to get back into pace, at least for this week, before my next bunch of deadlines next week. And once again chii is sorry. errywun can be mad at chii. But alas, in order to quicken the Games, activeness is important too, those that have been taking too long to reply constantly, without PMing me for a reason, will have to be killed.

But don't worry. You'll get to die in fun ways. c':

With much sleep deprived and depressed love,
Chii
Back to top Go down

An Update on what's up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 38th Hunger Games :: 38th Arena :: Hunger Games Announcements!-
Jump to: