The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Left_bar_bleue1/1Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Empty
PostSubject: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 am

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_n1cianFDnp1su7yy5

She’d let Norman get settled in. She’d let him think he was safe. But now, it had been long enough; plus, Autumn now had proof to back up her claims.
Baby on her hip, the young mother marched right up to Norman’s mansion, wearing that stubbornly determined expression she always had. A single moment of hesitation overcame her, but that was only there to decide if it’d be better to knock, or to barge in. The baby let out a cry, and she quickly shushed it, then knocked, gently, so as not to set the child off again.

ooc:Told you this was coming Razz
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Left_bar_bleue0/150Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:58 am

Rolling over, Norman barely registered the sound of a knock on his door. Forcing himself out of bed, he slowly made his way to the window and peered out. Down below, the last person he wanted to see was standing there. Letting his head drop against the window, Norman let a grunt out. Backing off from the window, he grabbed the shirt he had left across the chair last night and put it on. His jeans were still on, so he didn't bother with anything from the waist down. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he looked for a jacket. Grabbing one from a hook, he threw it on and made his way for the door. Wiping his eyes, he gripped the doorknob and pulled it open. "This better be g---" he began in a near growl, before he noticed that Autumn had another human with her. Sighing, he leaned against the door frame. "Who's this? A little brother or something that you want to hate me too?" he questioned, anger hinting at the back of his voice.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Left_bar_bleue1/1Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_mnrhceqVyF1qz4rgp
*ignoreCreepynessJustWantedToUseThisGif*

It seemed like an eternity, standing there and waiting. Autumn was just about to knock again when the door finally opened. Instinctively, her expression became one of absolute hatred, and she didn't try to hide it - the baby wasn't watching her anyway; he was too busy looking at Norman's face.
"No, you-" She caught herself, not wanting to hurl insults in front of the kid, "It's your son. I told you that before you left, remember?" She shifted the baby to her other arm, grunting at the weight of the child - he was a huge baby, especially for Autumn's little body. "And while I'd love for him to hate you, it's his choice, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Left_bar_bleue0/150Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Rolling his eyes, Norman looked down at the kid. He remembered something about a child when she mentioned it, but it wasn't completely registering. "Okay, so you brought a child with you. So what? Am I supposed to automatically believe its mine?" he began. "And, if I remember correctly, I told you last time that nothing happened." Stepping backwards, Norman looked at the kid again. He couldn't deny he saw a small fraction of himself in the kid. Placing his back to the door, Norman waved his hand towards the direction of the inside of the house. "Living room. Now," he said. He was going to go off to the kitchen, grab some bread and water, as soon as she was inside.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_mnrhbofQpQ1qz4rgp

"And I told you, I'd get proof," Autumn let a little irritation come out in her voice. The baby started crying when Norman gave Autumn directions, as if his tone had startled the kid. "Shush, Kenith, that's how daddy talks," She said, bouncing the child a bit to calm him. She tossed a glare to Norman before entering the house. But she did go where he told her to, not because he told her to, but because she needed to sit down. At least, that's what she told herself as she settled into a plush armchair.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Taking note of Autumn's look, Norman shut the door as gently and with as much attitude as he could muster. Stepping into the kitchen, he filled two glasses with water and grabbed a loaf of bread from the table, grumbling under his breath the whole time. "I swear, if that child is mine, I'm going to break something," he thought to himself. Grabbing the whole mess, Norman made his way into the living room, where Autumn was making herself at home in his armchair. "Of course," he thought to himself, setting the glasses and bread on the table. Sitting on the couch, he sliced a piece of bread of for both her and himself. Sliding her piece to her, he leaned back and took a bite of his. "So, Kenith?" he questioned. Not a bad name, but not something he would have chosen. Leaning forward, he stared at her. "Really, if there's something you want from me, just say it. Just don't make me the father of a child that isn't mine." Norman's voice rang with an almost begging tone as he stared at Autumn.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_mnrhx9LzOq1qz4rgp

For once, Autumn didn't go straight for the bread. She actually seemed to straight-up ignore it, taking only a sip of water from the glass before pulling out a paper from her jacket. "Yep. I suppose you could call him Kenny, if you want. Or Royston; that's his middle name," Kenith started to cry again and she bounced him back to sleep. Unlike his father, he certainly was a noisy thing.
Norman's statement was met with a mixture of irritation and frustration. "What I want is for you to accept the damn truth. Believe me, if he wasn't yours, I'd leave you the hell alone I -" Autumn let out a sigh; she should've expected this. Norman had always been stubborn. She waved the paper at him, waiting until he took it to speak again, "I had a paternity test done. The Capitol was pretty compliant with it, considering you're a victor. Face it, Kenith is yours, Norman."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Norman looked from the child to the paper to Autumn. Reaching out, he pulled the paper from Autumn's hand and stared at it for several minutes. Laying the paper down, Norman stood up. "Fuck," he said, walking down the hall. Slamming his fist into a wall, Norman stood against the back wall of the house, staring towards the front door. "I can't have a fucking kid," he muttered to himself, sliding down the wall. Sitting on the floor, Norman continued to stare at the front door, expecting her to walk out, laughing.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_mnrhnfK4Wu1qz4rgp

Kenith immediately began crying as Norman seemed to rage-quit. Autumn herself jumped a bit as the sound of his fists on the wall rang through the whole house. "No, no, No" she started off trying to calm the baby, but by the last no her irritation had changed to anger. Getting to her feet, she cradled Kenith in her arms, and stalked off to find him.
For someone that hated the owner, Autumn certainly knew Norman's house well. She found him, sitting on the floor in his shock. "No," she said again, taking a slow step towards him. Her voice held a deadly chill as she addressed the victor. "You don't get to have a break down. You didn't have to go through nine months carrying the baby of someone you absolutely loathe. You didn't have to face your family with your stupid ass mistake. I'm not even asking you to do anything other than recognize the truth, so you don't get to flip out," Autumn was only a foot away now. Kenith was practically screaming now, but she didn't seem so willing to quite the child now.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Staring at Autumn, Norman shook his head. "I don't care what you went through!" Norman snapped. Shoving himself off the floor, Norman stood and stared down at her. He knew that would force her to say something, but he wasn't done. "I don't care what you went through," he reiterated, "It's not what anyone went through. I can not be a father." He backed off from her, remembering the child. "I'm not fit to be one," he muttered. Shaking his head, he looked down and scuffed his feet across the floor. What he needed to say was going to be hard to do. "If," he began, "If I have to admit this child is mine, you both are moving in here. No ifs, ands, or buts." He sighed and pinched his forehead. "Understand?"

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_n8v6re5OK41qe4tmd

Autumn wanted to snap back at him. Oh, she wanted to snap back so hard. But she held her tongue, because now he was towering above her. Kenith, too, fell silent, eyes wide at the sight of the conflicted man looming over him. "No ones asking you to-" she stopped as he spoke that one word. If. Autumn's mouth hung open, dumbfounded at his next words. "Wha... that's not...," she took a step back, utterly confused at how the tables had turned on her. “You can’t be serious,” Then she saw something in his expression, “Oh my god you are.” she stumbled back a step, stabilized against a wall. Live with Norman? Forever? She’d rather die. But…
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm

"Dead serious." Norman backed into the wall opposite Autumn, staring at her. Sighing, he kept a stern expression. "Neither of us wants this, but it'd be better for Kenny," he said, "And neither of us would have to explain anything about the lack of a father to our parents." He looked towards the floor, biting his lip. Autumn, living under his roof, because of some fucked up incident. Had he not survived the Games, after killing Aspen, he wouldn't have to do this. "Besides, it's not like I'm asking you to marry me. I'm just telling you to move in," he said. "I'll clean out the spare room for you and Kenny and I'll stay in my room."

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_mnrhpsjMTa1qz4rgp

Her back against the wall, Autumn slowly sunk to the ground, as if the weight of his words were pushing her down. She nodded absentmindedly as he spoke, because, indeed it all made sense. She took a deep breath and held it, looking down at Kenith the whole time. Finally, she nodded a bit more forcefully. "Okay," the word came out with her breath, so she said it again, "Okay. If that's what we need to do, okay." Then, Autumn stood up suddenly, somehow managing not to jostle the child in her arms, and went back to the living room. "BUt," she called, "if this is going to work, you're gonna need a better liquor cabinet."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Norman watched Autumn head back to the front of the house. "What the hell have I done?" he muttered to himself. Moving towards the front of the house as well, he shook his head. "The good stuff's not meant to be on display," he said with a weak chuckled, rounding the bannister on the stairs. "Besides, alcohol is what got us into this situation, if you have forgotten," he hollered, climbing up the stairs. Three bedrooms in the house, and two in permanent use now. Making his way to the spare room he had dropped Autumn off in nearly a year ago, he threw open the door and looked inside. Not much stood in the way of making the room livable, aside from a crib. "Another day, but soon," he muttered, stepping out of the room again. Leaving the door open to her room, Norman made his way back downstairs, aiming for the kitchen. "Whenever you are ready, that room is open," he said, pouring a glass of whiskey, "Take your time."

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_n1ca65XSAO1su7yy5

"Well, we can't make anything much worse, so ya oughta fork it over," she called up to him, before settling again into the armchair. While Norman was up there, doing lord knows what, she took the time to rock Kenith into a strong sleep and eat the bread that had been set out so long ago.
As she was eating, something snuck up onto the arm chair. She didn't pay much mind, at least until the creature's foot landed on her head. Naturally, Autumn screamed, drowning out Norman's words and somehow not waking Kenith as Deno crawled onto her head. The iguana scuttled away and Autumn lept to her feet, retreating towards the kitchen. "Oh god. You are going to keep that thing away from me, f this is going to work,"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Setting the glass down, Norman started for the living room, almost running into the incoming Autumn. Grabbing her to keep her from falling over, Norman looked past her and into the living room. Chuckling, he released her and went to grab Deno. "It's just little Deno," he said with a smile. Placing the iguana on his shoulder, Norman walked back for Autumn. "Just a harmless iguana," he said, leaning his shoulder towards her. "Besides, who said anything about making this work? We're living together, not getting together," he said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 am

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Tumblr_inline_mnrhg19yye1qz4rgp
*IgnoreWordsYo*

"Harmless?! Look at that thing! It has claws, Norman! Claws," She shuddered, backing further into the kitchen as Norman came closer. "Living together is what I meant by [ii]this[/i]. I'm not going to put up with your overgrown lizard crawling all over me an Kenith. That's not going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 am

Laughing, Norman kept creeping closer to her. Pulling Deno from his shoulder, he held the iguana out a little, getting him closer to her. "Come on now, he's perfectly harmless," he said with a chuckle. Deno was his friend in the arena, and he wasn't about to let her ruin that. "I beat Kenny will even grow to love him," he said, stopping his advance. Shaking his head, he began, "Besides, a little harmless iguana ain't killed no one yet."

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am

*NoGifYolo*

Autumn shrunk away, watching the scaly lizard with weary eyes. "Ugh, I doubt that. Most people like fluffy things, Norman." She shifted around to head in another direction within the kitchen. Then she stopped, giving Norman a curious look. Why had he said that? "But it's owner has," she said it so quietly, Autumn doubted that Norman had even heard her over the iguana's heavy breathing. She held the baby close to her chest now, and backed further away from Deno, whose eyes had taken on a mysteriously deadly gleam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?   Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don’t you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren’t alright?
Page 1 of 1