The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kickin and screaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
kickin and screaming Left_bar_bleue150/150kickin and screaming Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

kickin and screaming Empty
PostSubject: kickin and screaming   kickin and screaming Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

kickin and screaming Newcreate.php?text=basil%20emmerson%20&name=aescrawl
kickin and screaming Tumblr_inline_mhuqo7QERt1qz4rgpkickin and screaming Tumblr_mhcckqTvWN1rjeb8co2_250

→ l o o k a t m e ;;

• name ; basil emmerson
    • age ; fifteen
    • birthday ; March 25th
    • gender ; female
    • district ; five
    • social class ; somewhat rich
    • weapon of choice ; knife

→ l o o k i n s i d e ;;

• height ; 5'3
    • weight ; 132
    • hair color ; caramel tone
    • eye color ; brown
    • general appearance ; Hair of caramel that reaches down to her shoulder, eyes of warmth, Basil is oddly pretty for a girl from her district and her age too. Her skin is slightly tan, stays that way all year and doesn't change at all, which this means she does have some Latina heritage in her. The girl is short, not being taller than many girls or boys her age. Along with being short, the weight is pretty small too, most boys could pick her up easily. The fourteen year old has her pearly white smile that always seems to be dancing on her face, and she doesn't even care.
    • personality ; Basil seems to have a bright perspective on life, more brighter than those that normally live inside of District Five. She loves to paint, laugh, and just find and explore the good things in life. She always was made fun off, almost seemed to be insane for how bubbly she was. Basil was kind hearted, but was normally ignored. Being artistic, she had grown the skill of Camouflage over the years. She's loud, anyone can hear her in a mile-radius. She's also very weak, being able to only hold a knife.
    • family ;
      Celaine Gritt, age 13. cousin
      Devin Gritt, age 15. cousin
      Rye Emmerson, age 15. brother
      Xel Emmerson, age 17. brother
      Luther Gritt, age 17. cousin
      Suzanne Gritt, age 43. aunt
      Jackson Gritt, age 42. uncle
      July Emmerson, age 45. mother
      Thomas Emmerson, age 46. father

• flaws ;
      Clumsy
      Weak
      Loud

• skills ;
      Camouflage
      Accuracy
      Fast

→ l o o k a r o u n d ;;

• pets ; none
    • approved angles ;
      Lively
      Light-Hearted
      Kind

• rejected angles ;
      Boring
      Mean-Spirited
      Brutal

• faceclaim ; Chachi Gonzales
    • other ; xxx

template by rainypie

Last edited by Trist on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
kickin and screaming Left_bar_bleue150/150kickin and screaming Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: kickin and screaming   kickin and screaming Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Finished!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kickin and screaming   kickin and screaming Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Basil is accepted, but I really don't think Chachi can play 14. I'd make her 15 at least. (That's where I had her before and she's even older now, so 14's defs pushing it.)

Also, I don't know if you understood my post in the points shop, but do you want me to teach you how to fix your template?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kickin and screaming   kickin and screaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kickin and screaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: