The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the poisoned youth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the poisoned youth Left_bar_bleue150/150the poisoned youth Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:35 pm

the poisoned youth OR3Uxpn

people of significance
| eliza taylor - used for andromeda stanton
| gabriella wilde - used for lousia vance
| jackson harries - used for jameson pindale
| lindsey morgan - used for isla faber
| mason dye - unused right now
| megan nicole / katie findlay - used for paris erickson

Last edited by moon on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the poisoned youth Left_bar_bleue150/150the poisoned youth Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:52 pm

you're about to bloom
| full name: louisa rae vance
name meaning: renowned warrior
district: two; the district of weaponry
traits: direct, stubborn and judgmental
theme song: oblivion - bastille
personality: estj - the executive

i was only born inside my dreams
| full name: andromeda claire stanton
name meaning: advising like a man
district: three; the district of technology
traits: strong-willed, efficient, ignorant
theme song: centuries - fall out boy
personality: entj - the commander

i never meant for you to fix yourself
| full name: isla annalee faber
name meaning: island
district: five; the district of power
traits: rational, creative and uncommitted
theme song: the scientist - coldplay
personality: istp - the mechanic

the opposite of amnesia
| full name: paris holland erickson
name meaning: like the city
district: twelve; the district of coal mining
traits: sarcastic, private, determined
theme song: yellow flicker beat - lorde
personality: istj - the inspector

no it's nothing wrong with me
| full name: jameson ross pindale
name meaning: son of james
district: seven; the district of lumber
traits: funny, cheerful and energetic
theme song: on top of the world - imagine dragons
personality: enfp - the protagonist

Last edited by moon on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

the poisoned youth Chp2bl1the poisoned youth JsZdjIf

Louisa Vance
|Name: Louisa Rae Vance
Name Meaning: Louisa [Renowned Warrior] Rae [Ewe] Vance [From the Marsh]
Birthday: April 6th
District: Two, the District of Weaponry and Stone Mining
Family Status: Upper Middle Class

Family:

|"Dad isn't that old for being one of the best mine owners in the district. He's great and all, but I hardly ever see him."
Cole Vance [Father]: Born into a rich family, Cole Vance had high expectations to grow into a business man. The family business would be his at the age of eighteen, when his father passed away. At the time however, he had a girlfriend by the name of Crystal, and they were expecting a child. The idea of teenage pregnancy was absurd to the Vance's, but Cole didn't care. He wanted a family, and would do whatever it took to prove that he could have one. After Indigo was born, the man went straight to work making the Vance Mines some of the most efficient in the district. While working, he had two more children, all two years apart. As their family and business grew, Cole grew farther apart from his family. He spends most of the time working, but does it for the children.

|"Mom always had things to give us, like clothes, toys, or chocolate. We got everything we could've ever needed."
Crystal Vance [Mother]: The shy teenager had no idea what she was getting into when she went along meeting Cole Vance. It was supposed to be a one time thing, but it snowballed into something bigger than she could've ever imagined. She ended up loving him, and raising a family with him. Her job was simple, take care of the kids. While Crystal tried being the supportive mother she always imagined, she fell short. Her patience would grow thin, and she would just baby her children. They received whatever they wanted, and she figured it was enough.

|"Indigo's pretty, really pretty... and good at like, everything."
Indigo Vance [Sister]: Pretty and tall, it's no wonder that Indigo attracted all sorts of boys, even at a young age. She left Louisa jealous most days, when she would be left at home due to her sister's date. The girl was only two and a half years older than Lou, but it was enough to make the two seem like totally different people. Her sister had hair like fire, with blonde and red streaks blurring together, like their mother. It was just another thing for Louisa to be jealous about. Her looks, knowledge, and humor always seemed to make Indigo the better Vance.

|"Avery's such a... such a prat! He thinks nothing is ever good enough for him, and he's always looking for attention."
Avery Vance [Brother]: The attention seeker, or the second after Lou, always seemed to have something to say. The girl often would get irritated with him, just because the two are very similar. However, Avery can more often be seen using force when gathering friends or enemies, while Louisa prefers manipulation. Normally the two get along, but things are often unpredictable between the two of them.

Brief History:

|"Well it was pretty normal, with school, family, friends... not that out of the ordinary. Sure, I was raised a little better compared to others, but that's not because of me. I got lucky, so what?"
Louisa was born on a warm spring day in April, to Cole and Crystal Vance. She was rich from the second she came into the world, and the girl didn't even have to do anything. The girl was pampered, due to her mother's laziness for caring. Sure, Crystal cared, but providing advice and discipline was so difficult, toys were just easier. So, Lou grew up taking and using whatever she felt like, and that would only grow as she continued to age. For now though, she was an innocent little toddler, who was well mannered and behaved.
As she set out for school, Louisa was determined to make many friends. She wanted to be like Indigo, who had play dates with a few girls from around their block. She wanted to be popular too, just like her. Her greed for friendship made her two - faced and whiny, but the kids still tolerated her. As Lou would grow up, her complaining would decrease, just in front of people though. Inside, she would always hate the little things that bothered her about certain people, like Indigo. Especially Indigo. Anyways, soon Louisa had friends over playing with her, just like her sister had. When she was eight, the girl was given her first art kit, which allowed her to being her hobby of drawing and painting. She loved it, but keeps most of the art in her room to prevent from people actually seeing it. That would just make too much sense, right?
Louisa was a highly ranked socialite as she blossomed into high school. She hasn't yet evolved into the pretty girl who everyone likes, such as her sister, but the girl is determined. The girl is beginning to grow out of the 'cute' stage, and is developing into more of a woman. A manipulative, greedy, backstabbing woman, but like I said, it's a work in progress. She still makes trips to the training center and shopping malls just like every other rich girl in two.

Appearance:

|"Well I certainly don't look like Indigo. I've got blonde hair, and it's wavy, like dad's. My eyes are blue though, just like her's. I think I'm going to be taller than her though, so that's a good thing. I will be prettier than her, just you see."
The first thing you'll notice about Louisa is that she's beautiful. Your average blonde haired blue eyed girl maybe, but beautiful none the less. She doesn't really need the expensive product on her face, or the designer clothes for that to be obvious. It just helps her attitude, apparently. Her hair changes depending on her mood, or what she feels like on a particular day. It can be wavy, curly, or straight. She has something for every hairstyle, after all. From braids to ponytails, Lou's tried everything.
Her face is somewhat square like, at least her jawline is. It's broader than she would like, but does her best to make the most of it. She still envies her sister's smooth face, but tries hiding that fact. Louisa's eyes are a bright blue, like the sky on a clear day. She pampers her eyes with the recommended eye shadow on her makeup, along with eye liner and mascara. There is hardly a day that goes by that you can see her without anything on her face. Lou just doesn't do natural. Now, her makeup isn't the obvious, but it's like a safety layer for her. It's needed, and she would hate to be without it.
As for her style, Lou likes to look innocent. That mean skirts and flowy tops. She also likes casual dresses and cardigans that she can wear around town. Even during training sessions she tries to look her best. As one of the richer members of district two, she thinks it's necessary to look good.

Personality:

|"People like me, I mean... I'm nice to then and they are nice to me. That's how it should be. Things are easier when everyone is used to each other."
Louisa is seemingly innocent and sweet. Her smile can cut through the hearts of many, and she knows it. It took her a while before she realized the power that her appearance could have on people. A single smile could convince anyone into believing her. If that wasn't power, what was?
Her manipulation gained her friends, no matter the circumstances. Lou avoided violence and enemies, deciding that the less negative gossip about you the better. If you could pull off a goody goody image, while still being in control, you would have it made. She couldn't wait to have the chance to use that power. The time hasn't come yet, but she's patient enough.
However kind she may seem, the girl is still very greedy. She thinks little of those under her, and figures no one compares to her. She has a want to be the best, and her greed for it is unmatched in her family. Louisa has high standards, but you couldn't tell just by speaking to her. She has a way of twisting into something not so innocent.

Fatal Flaw:

|"Fatal? You don't actually think I would be picked, there's so many people in two, that's impossible."
Louisa thinks that she is so high up that nothing can touch her, and she has no enemies. However, her worst killer is her greed. Her greed for more money, more talent, more friends, more everything. Nothing is ever enough for her.

Pet:

|"I'm allergic."
None

Talents:

|"I'm good at plenty of things."
* Art - While district two is often associated with violence, the middle child has a talent for drawing. It all started when she was eight, and her parents got her a drawing and painting kit. Louisa took off from there, and has several original works in her room.
* Manipulation - Innocence can be sweet, and she knows it. The girl can twist feelings easily, and likes making friends that way. It's easy, especially when you're popular and high up. Right?
* Archery - Bows remind her of hair accessories, as well as her favorite weapon. When she was first training, she picked the weapon thinking it was a ribbon, but now it's her best bet for the games.

Weapons:

|"You actually think we would be fighting? Just because I attend training sessions doesn't mean I'm going to die, gosh."
Louisa would prefer bows and arrows, or maybe a spear. Something throw-able, that prevents close contact.

Angles:

|"I'm not going into the games, honestly you should listen to yourself. It sounds like you're interviewing me during the games!"
Lou would be an innocent, pure tribute, despite her district. She wouldn't want to be seen as violent or untrustworthy.

Token:

|"I'm not going in the games, remember?"
A silver locket with a ruby in the center, that has been passed on from daughter to daughter in the Vance family.

Other:
Louisa is portrayed by Gabriella Wilde

Last edited by moon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:20 pm

the poisoned youth XuzRXkzthe poisoned youth JQ6T06x

Andromeda Stanton
|Name: Andromeda Claire Stanton
Name Meaning: Andromeda [Advising like a Man] Claire [Bright or Clear] Stanton [Stony Town]
Birthday: September 30th
District: Three, the District of Technology
Family Status:  Middle Class

Family:

|"My father is a very intelligent, violent man."
Sebastian Stanton [Father]: Sebastian Stanton has been apart of the endless abuse cycle since his birth. It was only natural that he carried on and brought the cycle into his own family. This kind of abuse isn't the kind you see in bruises or cuts, but in the fragile minds of his terrified children and wife. He is very manipulative and intelligent, which makes him dangerous but valuable. Sebastian primarily works with explosives that are sent to district twelve and the Capitol. Amelia would've left him by now, but she knows she can't.

|"My mom should've left him years ago, but she was too scared. She still is."
Amelia Stanton [Mother]: The story of Amelia [Clarke] Stanton is one of many ups and downs, but mostly downs. She was born poor but had a strong mind and was able to excel in her classes. As she grew up she had a healthy amount of friends, and her life was heading in a safe direction, away from the poverty she had known. When she met Sebastian, Amelia figured her life couldn't get any better. She was in love, and nothing else mattered. After they were married the screaming started. Her husband called her lazy, inconsiderate and a waste. The worst part was that she believed him. Two teenagers later, she still does.

|"He should've been born first."
Shaun Stanton [Brother]: After Andromeda was born, her father was furious. He had wanted a son to continue the family's legacy, so a year later, Shaun was born. The two Stanton siblings look very similar with their dark blue eyes and their messy blonde hair. Shaun stands about six inches taller than his sister, but they are often mistaken for twins. He's different than his sister in the sense that Shaun is kinder and more patient. The two are very close though, and Andromeda wouldn't know what to do without him.

Brief History:

|"I suppose it was pretty average, considering everything."
Andromeda was born prematurely on September 30th. Her father admitted to her mother that he had secretly wished the young girl had died that night. But she didn't. She was a month early and had her parents worried (at least her mother) that she wouldn't make it to her first birthday. Slowly though, the baby became stronger until there was no doubt that Andromeda Claire Stanton was going to be sticking around.
She was stubborn, even as a toddler. Andromeda pushed the limits of the self indulgence of a child. Everything needed to be her way, and to her specification. For a while, her parents went along with it. That might have been because Sebastian was busy - busier than usual. He was working on some project, but Andromeda didn't know what it was. She was never told (she was like, one year old though).
Shaun was born a year and two months after Andromeda was, on the seventh of November. The two were instant friends, and their closeness was unsettling to their father. Sebastian would casually put them at odds against each other ("Ann, could you grab me a pen? No, not that one. Shaun?"). It was unnoticeable until they were older. But they did notice their mother's constant crying. Amelia would be making dinner and burst into sobs. The children didn't know why.
Andromeda did very well in school. Her persistence and stubbornness forbade her to get low grades. At this point the siblings were growing into teenagers, and they were becoming aware. Sebastian would criticize every wrong move with a fierce attack of brutal words. It tore down their confidence, but Andromeda was still strong. She attempted to counter her father with words too, but it didn't work. Sebastian made sure that his daughter couldn't fight back effectively. Now seventeen, Andromeda is bolder, and angry. She doesn't want to conform to anyone's beliefs anymore.

Appearance:

|"Shaun and I look alike. We both have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes."
Andromeda, to her disappointment, isn't very tall (Shaun reminds her of it daily). She stands at 5'5", with a short torso. Her build is muscular but not obvious when she's wearing her usual attire of jeans and a tee shirt. Ann doesn't like to dress up very much; she doesn't see the purpose in it. Besides, to her, jeans are the best thing that have ever been created.
The teenager's face is very round and heart shaped. Sometimes it looks like she retained some of her baby fat, and Andromeda doesn't like it. Her hair helps with it though, as it frames her face nicely in a few waves of golden blonde. She keeps her hair down most of the time, with her bangs and stray hairs pulled back into a small ponytail. It's a very effective hairstyle, and Andromeda doesn't think she's going to be changing it anytime soon.
Her eyes are almond shaped and a stormy blue color. She doesn't believe in make up, so she doesn't use it. Her father would probably kill her if she did anyways, and tell her that she won't look any less hideous with it on. Andromeda is very expressive, and you can normally tell her mood by looking at her face.

Personality:

|"I'm efficient."
While Andromeda might use efficient as the first word to describe her, she's very passionate first. She strongly believes in herself despite her father's degrading comments over the last sixteen years. Not only is she passionate, but the teenager is very stubborn. If someone tells her that her cause isn't a very good one, she'll keep at it just to prove her point. You could almost say she's intolerant of other people's ideas as well, because Ann believes that her ideas are the best. She's arrogant, too, if you didn't pick that up.
None the less, Andromeda is actually efficient. Once she gets a task in her mind, she drops everything for her cause. Usually she can convince her brother to help her out as well, and maybe a few of her friends, depending on the issue. Andromeda's very charismatic that way. She's intelligent, so witty remarks aren't hard to come by when you're around her.
But the bottom line of Andromeda Stanton is that she (despite living with a manipulative father) can be a bit manipulative herself, if need be. Now, she doesn't like to use her strategic thinking to align others with herself, but she tries if she's desperate. Normally though, Andromeda's a fairly social, witty person who has a lot of opinions.

Fatal Flaw:

|"I'm not sure what you mean?"
Andromeda is very stubborn and can be blind to that fact, which prevents her from understanding other viewpoints.  

Pet:

|"Or not."
None

Talents:

|"I'm pretty smart."
* Intelligence - Andromeda's smart, like her father. She enjoys thinking and numbers, which is part of the reason she did so well in school.
* Strategic - The teenager doesn't just like to think, she often over thinks. This leads her to planning out every possible way someone could react to her or a variable. It's a blessing and a curse.

Weapons:

|"Wouldn't I have to be in the games for that to apply?"
She would probably use a sword, if possible.

Angles:

|"Again, I would need to be in the games."
Andromeda is very smart and strong, but she could play on innocent and emotional as well. She wouldn't want to be seen as a killer though.

Token:

|"I haven't thought about it, I guess."
She's not sure yet.

Other:
Andromeda is portrayed by Eliza Taylor.

Last edited by moon on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:27 pm

the poisoned youth 7Ndm7kkthe poisoned youth 3bg87rw

Isla Faber
|Name: Isla [pronounced eye - la] Annalee Faber
Name Meaning: Isla [Island] Annalee [Grace] Faber [Bean Grower]
Birthday: January 11th
District: Five, the District of Power
Family Status: Lower Class

Family:

|"My mom is kind of my best friend."
Lilyann Faber [Mother]: Lily (as she's more commonly referred to) was young when she had Isla, seventeen to be exact, so she was unable to choose a career path. Her job chose her, rather, as she needed money to support her baby girl. In Isla's first year her mother was terrified that she would be reaped and the baby would be left alone. Years passed though, and soon Lily became a talented seamstress for the main shop in the district. It wasn't a high paying or dramatic, but it was steady. Despite her heavy work schedule and stressful live, Isla's mother was, and still is, a strong focal point in the teenager's life. She is supportive, kind and understanding despite all the struggles she had experienced thanks to a certain, handsome young Raymond Pips.

|"I never knew my dad."
Raymond Pips [Father]: Unknown to Isla, her father was not dead or ignorant. In fact, he was one of the district's most creative engineers, who had a long life of fixing problems ahead of him. When Raymond and Lilyann met, they hated each other at first. They were in school and would constantly tease one another. Soon, though, teasing turned into flirting and flirting turned into feelings. As soon as Isla's mother was pregnant, Raymond got moody. He had a future, a career he wanted to pursue, and a baby was going to put a stop to it. He abandoned them as soon as Isla was born, and Lilyann never spoke of him.

Brief History:

|"There isn't really much to tell."
Isla's birth was unexpected for the young, undeveloped couple. She was the reason they split up (that, and the fact that her father was an arsehole), but her mother couldn't ever tell her that. Really, Isla's the light of her life, and a major factor in the family's stability. At first, life was difficult for the pair of them, as Lilyann needed to balance mothering and work, but her great aunt Lysa helped out. After a few years though, Lysa's health declined and she was unable to assist Isla and her mother. Fortunately, by that time she was of age to attend school, so she did.
Isla did well in school, as she was very creative and interested in how things work. From a young age she was mystified by the large machines that pumped out smoke throughout the day, occasionally blocking out sunlight. To a five year old, anything that could be explained should be, and the girl wanted to know it all. Lily didn't have answers though, but she knew that Raymond, the girl's father, would've. He was a major engineer by that time, and was successful. She (Lilyann) doubted he would have been so successful if he had stayed and watched his daughter grow up.
As she continued to grow up, Isla continued being creative and curious. She, unlike most girls, was interested in machinery and mechanics. In return she was granted titles like 'geek' and 'boyish'. Friends were hard to come by, but the girl didn't really care. She had a world full of information to discover, and she would discover it too, no matter the cost. As Isla was (and is) very introverted, she didn't have many friends, but she knew a lot. It's kind of obvious in the way she carries herself now, using wit and knowledge as her companions. When she isn't in school, the teenager can often be found walking around the power plants (uninvited) trying to figure out how they work.
Appearance:

|"I look a lot like my mom. Dark hair, tan skin. Yeah."
Isla has tanner skin than most in the district, and it isn't due to her long exposure in the sun (she actually hates the outdoors). She stands at 5'5", but makes up for her average size in sarcasm and boldness. Her frame is also average, with a light build from her apprenticeship in the power plant, where she works once a week. Her face is shaped like a heart, with smooth skin and large almond shaped eyes.
The color of her eyes is primarily a part chocolate brown, very similar to her hair. Isla's eyes occasionally look darker, like a black, but that's only in dark lighting. Her hair is very straight and greasy, often tied back in a lazy ponytail. She doesn't like her hair down, as it gets in her face.
Due to her family's financial status, Isla doesn't have a lot of money. It's a miracle if she gets three square meals, to be brutally honest, so having fashionable clothing is completely out of the question. She has clothes, obviously, but they aren't anything fancy. She can most often be seen in jeans, a plain shirt and a hoodie, if that. Isla isn't very dressy.

Personality:

|"How am I supposed to explain that?"
Isla isolated herself from her peers in her childhood, and it is very obvious when she makes small talk (as she isn't good at it). She prefers small, quick sentences that get her point across without much effort or emotion. However, in high stress situations she is very calm and can think on her feet. It's one of her strengths; thinking. She likes to think, and is very creative. While some of her ideas can seem a little overdone or spontaneous, they are almost always thought out and rational. Then again, some of her ideas are just stupid.
However, with all the thoughts flowing around her brain, she doesn't have time for emotions. She doesn't have friends, and is easily bored with petty matters of friendships or relationships, unless it concerns her mother. Isla would do anything for her mother. The teenager also dislikes commitment, almost like her father, and doesn't ever stick with something for very long. For example, in the last six months, she's tried four different jobs around the district, all random and unsuccessful.

Fatal Flaw:

|"I don't have friends, I guess that could be bad."
Isla is a thinker, and very unemotional. This isolation from her peers has lead her to be disconnect and insensitive to the feelings of others, which could easily get her off on the wrong foot when meeting new people. Also, her social skills are nonexistent.

Pet:

|"Pets?"
None

Talents:

|"I'm smart, remember?"
* Creativity - Isla is very good at thinking on her feet and staying calm, which makes her very creative. She likes thinking about things no one else does, too.
* Intelligence - From a young age the teenager has been addicted to knowledge and exploring what the world has to offer, so it's not really a surprise that she's witty.  

Weapons:

|" Electricity? Is that an option? I'd be good at that."
Isla would probably use more of her wits and intelligence, but if that wasn't working a knife would work just fine.

Angles:

|"Smart."
Isla would prefer angles featuring her creativity rather than innocence or rage.

Token:

|"I don't know."
Isla doesn't really like to think about things like that, but she'd probably just wear a bracelet of her mother's or something like that.

Other:
Isla is portrayed by Lindsey Morgan

Last edited by moon on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:42 pm

the poisoned youth VUhxqcxthe poisoned youth CrBx9Fd

Paris Erickson
|Name: Paris Holland Erickson
Name Meaning: Paris [The Craftsmen] Holland [Wooded Land] Erickson [Eternal Ruler]
Birthday: July 9th
District: Twelve, the District of Coal Mining
Family Status: Wealthy [post - games]

Family:

|"Most people don't understand my father, then again, I don't either! But he's taught me a lot, like how to survive in the woods, and how to fight."
Neal Erickson [Father]: A man of few words, Neal Erickson never was one to thing about his actions and how it affected others. From the start, people identified him as a cold hearted person, who never let anyone in. His parents had a hard time disciplining him, which allowed Neal to make some bad choices as a kid. He was bullied, and bullied kids if and when he felt like it. The only person he didn't hurt was Harper Klemmings, the shy girl in the year under him. He didn't know why, but she was different like him; misunderstood. As they grew up, the two would hang out occasionally, and got to know each other. Eventually, he decided to ask her out, and things blossomed from there. Harper still remains the only person he is truly open to. Now that he's the executioner for district twelve, people still don't like talking to him. In fact, most avoid him.

|"Mom's alright. I guess. I mean, she isn't always that welcome around the markets. People judge us all the time. "
Harper Erickson [Mother]: Shy and sophisticated, it's a mystery how Harper and Neal ended up together. The two are almost polar opposites, but she was patient enough to withstand that storm of her husband, despite whatever problems occurred between the two of them. She always came back to him, no matter how her parents told her it was a useless battle. None the less, she fought and won her own battles in the relationship. Soon, they had two daughters, Elizabeth and Paris, and she couldn't have been prouder.

Brief History:

|"Not mentally scaring, if that's what you think! I'm totally safe here. Out of the games and all."
Paris was the youngest of the Erickson daughters. She was born early, on a bright sunny July day. When interacting with her sister, the girl was always kind and considerate. However, when put with other toddlers, the girl was often bitter and harsh. She kept all the toys to herself, and didn't like sharing. Her will was extremely strong, even as a kid. Her parents didn't mess with her though, they just let her be. Harper was scared of breaking the girl's spirit, and decided to let her develop her way.
In school, Paris always introduced herself as the executioner's daughter. This wasn't exactly the right way to make friends. Her pride in her father made her easily avoided by most of the other kids. No one wanted to be around the girl who was extremely smart, but rude. In fact, Paris was bullied for her father's occupation for a while (that and her ability to make people hate her). However, she simply returned their remarks with the phrase "my daddy will get you next!". That scared off most of the kids, and those who recognized her lie were simply ignored by her.
11 years - now
Paris started feeling bad about her behavior around the age of thirteen. She noticed all the other girls having friends, while she only had Elizabeth. Elizabeth had friends, lots of them in fact. Sometimes her sister would have friends over, but they never seemed to like Paris much. The teenager's world was flipped upside-down when Elizabeth suddenly became gravely ill. The family didn't have the money to purchase the proper medication, and soon the girl was lying on her death bed. Doctor's couldn't place the illness, but guessed it was some sort of virus that attacked the immune system. A few weeks later, Elizabeth was dead. Paris never really got over the death of her sister, and is constantly reminded of her in little ways. MJ, their dog, for example, always brings back images of Elizabeth. Even after two years, she is still haunted by the memory of her.
In the 37th games Paris fought and deceived her way to surviving. She's been back home for about five months, but she isn't the same. No longer does she go looking for fights or attention, instead she stays home and minds her own business. A part of her is terrified that if she goes out there, she'll see the past Paris Erickson, with blood on her hands and madness in her heart.

Appearance:

|"I look like a girl. You do know what a girl looks like, right?
Standing at 5'2" with tan skin, Paris is a little spitfire. Her face is shaped similar to an oval, only with the bottom half being more like a heart. Her facial features are smooth, like honey. She hasn't exactly grown out of her baby soft skin yet. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown, and almond shaped. They are often perceived like baby deer eyes, innocent and sweet (most people are disappointed after meeting her, because she is not at all sweet).
Paris' hair is something easily manipulated. In it's natural state, the hair is wavy and goes past her shoulders. However, she tried to straighten it, braid it, and do all sorts of things with it. Her appearance can be unpredictable. She dresses well, despite the cost. Sometimes Paris will by cheaper clothing and then revamp it herself, just because it's more cost efficient. The teenager can often be found in skirts, and simple shirts. Dresses are another thing she likes, but they are more expensive, so she has few of them.

Personality:

|"Well I'm not friendly."
Paris has this thing about her; she needs to be respected. She wants to hold a high place one day, and thinks that the only way to get it is through respect. However, she doesn't understand that to get respect, you must show it first. She questions authority and reason when meeting people, which earns her a sour reputation. Her lack of sensitivity is obvious when meeting people, as she doesn't give a care towards others. Paris is insensitive, but she refers to it as being blunt, or honest.
When getting into an argument, (as Paris so often does) the girl is very calm. It's strange, really, but she finds amusement in how worked up someone can get. Her calmness often only gets her opponent more frustrated. Needless to say, Paris is someone who few can really get along with. Her judgments, stubbornness, and overall distaste for the human population allow her to lead a lonely life. She doesn't mind, at least not publicly. But there have been nights she cries herself to sleep because she just doesn't understand why people don't like her.
After the games, the teenager shut down. She will still make sarcastic remarks and question authority, but she's much more on edge.

Fatal Flaw:

|"I don't know what you're talking about."
Paris has this tendency to talk down to people, whether it be her classmates or those who she trades with in the market place. She demands instant respect, despite ever really earning it. This large sense of prides limits her friendships, and leads most to avoid her, for good reason.

Pet:

|"Just MJ."
MJ (short for Mary Jane - Elizabeth's idea), is a two year old yellow lab. She's very kind and soft-tempered, and often reminds Paris of her sister. Sometimes the thought is sad, but it only makes her want to keep the dog that much closer to her.

Talents:

|"I was pretty good at murdering people, I guess?"
* Speed - Due to her size of 5'2", Paris is able to maneuver through obstacles with speed and ease. She is quick on her feet, almost as quick as she is to calculate math problems at school. Either way, the girl enjoys being speedy, and uses it to her advantage when she can.
* Memory - Paris remembers things from school, as well as faces and objects. She would probably brag that it's better than the average memory, but that's not true. She just tries harder to remember things like birthdays or names.

Weapons:

|"I'm so glad you asked! Daddy told me that the sharper the better, so maybe a sword or dagger? Then you get up close and personal, but then again, axes would probably work just as fine. Dad does it however the peacekeepers want, but I'd be able to chose, right?"
Paris would work with whatever she got, but her preference would be a dagger or sword.

Angles:

|"Well, I'd obviously survive longer than most of them, so do I really need an angle? I mean, I'd be myself, the strategic, unexpected winner from district twelve. Doesn't that sound great?"
Paris would most likely go with whatever she wanted, despite what her mentor said. She prefers being respected, and viewed as an intelligent member of society. Any innocence or naivety would be disregarded by her.

Token:

|"There's this locket..."
Ever since Elizabeth died, Paris has kept her locket stowed away inside of her jewelry box. It's one of her older sister's possessions that she refuses to give up.

Other:
Paris is portrayed by Megan Nicole (in her younger years) and is now portrayed by Katie Findlay.

Last edited by moon on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Ineligible for the Games

the poisoned youth Wqrgn9the poisoned youth 103eont

Jameson Pindale
|Name: Jameson Ross Pindale
Name Meaning: Jameson [Son of James] Ross [Headland] Pindale [Pine Valley]
Birthday: June 29th
District: Seven, the District of Lumber
Family Status: Poor

Family:

|"My mom's the best, really, she tries super hard to make sure that we have the best life she can give to us, but it's hard. Dad and her had Valley when they were like, sixteen, so they got a rough start anyways. Then, I came a year after, and Dad was reaped. Mom says I look just like him, which I think is a compliment, but I can't be sure. Anyways, she's a young mother, and it's hard finding a job in the district anyways, especially with two kids."
Trevin Pindale [Mother]: Trevin (Aspen) Pindale was twelve when she met Ross, her future husband and father of her children. She was gentle and kind, while he was the kid who lived for a laugh. They fit perfectly, and caused anyone to who saw them to think the same. Married young, the couple first had Valley Maple, their daughter. Shortly after, Trevin was pregnant again. The pair were both seventeen, and still very eligible for the selection of the Hunger Games. Fate proved to be against their togetherness, as it sent Ross to the Capitol. With two growing children, she relied heavily on her family to help support her children. However, the Aspens sent their daughter away after she turned twenty, where she would have to survive on her own.

|"Valley is basically a little mom, because usually mom is out working for someone, as a nurse or hand maid for the rich, whatever. So my sister sees to taking care of me, her 'little Jamie', it's kind of disturbing to be honest. She needs a boyfriend or something to keep her busy. I shouldn't say that, but Valley's really shy and sticks around the house most days; she won't go to trade in the market without me coming with."
Valley Pindale [Sister]: Valley is two years older than Jameson, but you can hardly tell. She's much quieter and softer than he is, and most people consider her younger than him. Before Jameson met Greta his sister would follow him around, but now Valley has friends and even a boyfriend. She's still shy though, but the two Pindale siblings are close.

Brief History:

|"Brief, okay. I was born, my dad died a little bit afterwards, my mom had to work like, everywhere, we're poor... is that brief enough? I can be briefer if you want! "
Trevin had a difficult second pregnancy, for unknown reasons. She didn't put on as much weight, and came out with a small baby boy. Jameson was named after Ross's great grandfather, who was born with a lighter birth weight as well, but lived. His mother never told him that she hadn't expected him to survive the first year, especially after Ross got sent to the Hunger Games. The small family's life was simple for the early years, with Trevin working and her mother looking after the children. Valley and Jameson grew up well, until their mother was cut off from the family. Even grandma Aspen was upset, but that didn't stop anything.
Food grew sparse for the kids as their mother fought to get a job anywhere she could. Most of the time, she could get a job for a few months at least, but it brought little pay. On Valley's tenth birthday (when Jameson was nine) the Aspens gave her a small dairy calf, a female, that would produce a little milk for the family, and some to sell. Jamie got to name the animal, and it ended up being named Stripes, proving that the little boy would be just like his father, always searching for a laugh.
Jameson tried to gain his independence as he grew, being a thin charmer from district seven, but his sister always kept a tight leash on him. Valley was never social, and adores the company of her brother, who (unlike her) is very social. He is always cracking jokes and trying to keep things light and friendly, even during the Games when lives are at stake. Sometimes Jamie doesn't know when to quit, but he will never joke about his father. The boy had a conversation about him once, when he was fourteen, with his mother.
"You look so much like him, you know. You have his eyes. I always loved Ross's eyes. Do you like your eyes son? You should. He died and got them stolen you know, the  careers wanted a prize for killing him... it took them a while. He was just like you, funny, all the time... I miss him. He loved you Jamie, so much, he didn't want to leave us. They made him. He wanted to watch you grow up."
The conversation always brought up painful images, and Jameson tries not to think on his father much, even if he is like him. A part of Jamie wants to be different from him, and make his own name.

Appearance:

|"I look like my dad, I guess. I've never actually seen a picture of him, but I hope he's good looking, because I've been told that."
Jameson has caramel colored hair, that has a large curl in the front. The boy was attempted to remove it, but even after brushing through it, or matting it with his hands, the curl remains. If you keep going along his heart shaped face, you wee a pair of thick eyebrows, slightly darker than the hair on his head. His face slightly widens as you get to his cheeks, which look slightly chubby compared to the rest of him.
Jamie's eyes are a soft green color, similar to the color of spring leaves. His eyes are shaped like almonds, which matches the rest of his face in proportions. The boy stands at 5'11", with a lean frame. Jameson doesn't work out in the forests yet, even though he technically could.
Jameson usually wears plain shirts, or plaid on most days, with jeans and shoes. He doesn't really have a large wardrobe, so his dress wear remains similar throughout the year.

Personality:

|"I'm pretty funny, sometimes, I guess?"
Jameson is very similar to his father, even following down to his personality. The boy is always searching for a laugh, and usually gets it. He has a simple sense of humor and uses it almost constantly, even if the joke is lame. He enjoys brightening people's days, and hopes to do it as long as he is alive. His humor isn't often meant to harm feelings, he sometimes manages to dent pride. When he isn't joking, Jameson can be a kindhearted boy, but he isn't really into making people feel better. He can just make them laugh.
As much as he is like his father, the district seven boy hopes to create a name for himself. Jameson is always being compared to Ross, and wants to separate himself from him as much as possible. Jamie may have his face, and personality, but he will not be overlooked as another Ross Pindale. He's  determined to be himself, and not blend into the background of society.

Fatal Flaw:

|"Death? Like, death fatal?"
Jameson is very naive, and isn't serious about anything. He also doesn't really trust his own judgement, and often doubts himself.

Pet:

|"Like Stripes?"
The only animal Jameson really interacts with is his sister's cow, Stripes.

Talents:

|"Like talking? A talk quite a bit."
* Joking - Jameson has a way of making everyone around him smile, and he likes to do it.
* Strength - Even though the boy doesn't have  a job, he does chop wood around the house, which has given him muscles to prove it in his slim figure.

Weapons:

|"I'm not even eligible for the games anymore."
Not relevant anymore lol.

Angles:

|"Angles? Of like, buildings?"
Also not relevant.

Token:

|"Greta. Definitely Greta. "
#Jeta

Other:
Jameson is portrayed by Jackson Harries
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:05 pm

the poisoned youth 7Ndm7kkthe poisoned youth 3bg87rw

Isla Faber
| is hoping for acceptance.
Back to top Go down

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 am

Isla Faber is accepted!
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:56 am

the poisoned youth XuzRXkzthe poisoned youth JQ6T06x

Andromeda Claire Stanton
|is awaiting acceptance and has replaced the wip Paxton Prince.
Back to top Go down

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Andromeda is accepted~
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:21 pm

thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the poisoned youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: the poisoned youth   the poisoned youth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the poisoned youth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: