The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitzi's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Kitzi's Characters Left_bar_bleue0/150Kitzi's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

Kitzi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kitzi's Characters   Kitzi's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello~! I'm Kitzi. c:
I have a bad habit of going through K-pop face claims and not looking for anything else. (Help would be appreciated. ;w;) This is where I'll be keeping track of all my characters. ^.^ Send me a message or something if you'd like to interact with one of them.

Active
Mavis Griffin, District 8, 17
Ax Rails, District 4, 14

Inactive
Shay Vesper, District 7

Deceased
Solstice Emmerson, District 2, 37th Games
Luna Kim, District 4, 38th Games

WIP/Pending
Estelle Fae, District 3, 15

Last edited by Kitzi on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Kitzi's Characters Left_bar_bleue0/150Kitzi's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

Kitzi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitzi's Characters   Kitzi's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Kitzi's Characters Tumblr_m89v8z2ioB1qe30eco1_250
Name: Mavis Griffin
Age/Birthday: Age 17, June 1
District: 8
Rich or Poor: Middle
Weapon Of Choice: Anything that isn't heavy or too hard to use. Maybe a small sword?
Physical Appearance: My hair is black, and my eyes are a dark brown. My skin is a bit pale, and I guess you could say I'm a bit shorter than average since I'm barely over five feet tall. I would rather wear jeans than skirts, but I'll be willing to wear skirts on the day of the Reapings because everyone looks fancy and cute.
Personality: People say I'm cute and bubbly. I don't know how true that is, but rainbows and sparkles for everyone! I generally like being around people, and it isn't hard to make friends. It's also hard to make me upset, so if you manage to make me mad, I applaud. You have a natural talent for pissing people off. However, I can get a little clingy and annoying, according to Mom. I don't think so though. People just need a bit of cheering up, right? Food could help. I love food.
Dislikes: Being left out, rude language, anger
Flaw: Sometimes, I end up trusting people too much... Especially if they offer food..
Talents: Hugging, baking, throwing stuff in general.
Family: Mom (Emmalina) and Dad (Ward)
Brief History: I never had any siblings. I'm kind of jealous of all the other people in my district who have brothers and sisters. No matter what they say about how annoying they are, I still want someone to keep me company when I'm home by myself. Nothing major has ever happened in my life. I've had my share of minor bullying, broken friendships, and delicious food. I love food! Especially sweets! My family doesn't usually buy sweets, but when we do, it's like a taste of heaven! Sometimes, my parents would sometimes bring home some flour, sugar, and other ingredients they intended to use. I would steal some of it and try to bake some cupcakes. Turns out, I'm not too bad. I hope to own a bakery some day so I can make everyone happy with cupcakes!
Preferred Angles: Bubbly, outgoing, social
Angles this tribute will not do: Shy, sexy, mysterious
No token.
Face Claim: Eun-ji Jung (still waiting for face claim to be accepted. 'v' Also changed it from Keiko Kitagawa)
Kitzi's Characters Tumblr_m8elv2QrUq1rd4exho2_500
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Kitzi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitzi's Characters   Kitzi's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Name: Ax Rails
Age/Birthday: 14, July 20
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: 4
Rich/Poor: Richy Rich c:
Weapon Of Choice: Knives are fun, yes?
Physical Appearance: Like his brothers, Ax has blue eyes. He has wavy, brown hair. He is short (but still growing!) and is slightly underweight. His tan skin is spotted here and there with faded freckles. Try not to force him to wear fancy/tight clothing. He'd rather wear loose t-shirts and a comfortable pair of shorts.
Personality: Ax enjoys being the youngest of his brothers. He realizes it's a privilege, and holds the position proudly. However, he is sensitive about his height. He's like the annoying little brother that everyone wants but doesn't want at the same time. He enjoys being around people, and is generally easy to get along with if you don't get annoyed easily. He doesn't get upset easily, but when he is, watch out. When Ax is angry, he goes a bit cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and has a tendency to overeact.
Dislikes: His height, being hungry, math, heights.
Flaw: Ax is gullible.
Talents: Cooking (omigoshsomagical), eating quickly, annoying humans.
Family:
Mother, 46 - Works at Restaurant that specializes in fish products.
Father, 47 - Executioner.
Damian, 20 - Executioner in Training
Zeke, 16 - Late Executioner in Training. (Died in the 37th Games)
Demitri, 16 - Student (?)
Ars, 15 - Student
Pets: Nope.
History: Ax was born with four older brothers. Fun? Sure. But by the time he was eligible to enter the Games, any achievement the young boy could think of was already accomplished and meant little. Good grades? Nope. Executioner in training? Nope. At least everyone gave him attention, which was something Ax never understood. Why do people like squishing the cheeks of the youngest child? What about Ars? His cheeks might be squishier! 
However, Ax was always aware that his family was richer than others. He was constantly reminded by the worn clothes that his classmates always wore, and of how thin others around him were. Of course, no one really took note, because they were only children.
Then Zeke was reaped. He would win. He's strong enough, right? He's clever enough, right? No. Not enough. The Rails family watched as another tribute slashed at Zeke. This made him a bit depressed, but his spirits were only dampened in the slightest bit. Even over a year later, however, any mention of his brother's death stresses him a bit.
Preferred Angles: Confident, loud, annoying
Angles this tribute will not do: Shy, quiet, clever
Token: Nope.
Face Claim: Still searching...
Other: Thanks for letting me use one of Zeke's brothers, Matti. ^.^

Last edited by Kitzi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Kitzi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitzi's Characters   Kitzi's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Kitzi's Characters Tumblr_m3xx54Lujv1rqxbcco1_500
Name: Estelle Fae
Nicknames: Elsie
Age/Birthday: 15, May 7
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: 3
Rich/Poor: Somewhere in between
Weapon Of Choice: Blow darts, fire
Physical Appearance: The top of Elsie’s head manages to touch 5 feet and 3 inches (or about 160 cm). Her dark hair reaches a few inches below her shoulders, usually untied. She has an almost boy-ish figure with very slight curves. Her pale skin, surprisingly, does not burn easily in the sun. Her weight has never gone over 110 pounds.
Personality: It’s hard for simple-minded Elsie to take things seriously. Everything is fun and games to her. She can be described as absent-minded and ditsy. She adores the concept of love at first sight and is a bit of a romantic, often wandering off into fluffy daydreams (which usually involve her never-ending list of crushes). She gets embarrassed by them, despite the fact no one can see what's going on in her head (but what if there's a mind reader?). It's easier for her to look up to and follow people, but if necessary, she'll take initiative and do what has to be done without a second thought.
Dislikes: Being alone, vegetables, math
Flaw: Elsie has a horrible sense of direction and memory, so she gets lost pretty easily. She's also a picky eater.
Talents: Estelle loves acting! Despite first impressions, she is also good at lying (she's stolen her share of bread. What, you expect her to eat what she's given? Not when there's much better food out in the open!)
Family:
Mother, Adelina, 40
Father, Jonah, 42
Brother, (stillthinkingofname), 15
Pets: Nope.
Brief History: Elsie was born to a loving mother and a gentle father. Her adopted brother, older by only a few months, acts like a third guardian and looks after his sister when away from their parents. Elsie usually got along with other people and rarely got caught in fights. The family is able to afford food and stay clean, but can do little else. Elsie's family is unaware of her bad habit of stealing sweets and baked goods, and her brother will turn a blind eye as long as she isn't caught.
Preferred Angles: Light-hearted, romantic, simple-minded (not dumb. Just unable to wrap her head around complex metaphors and such)
Angles this tribute will not do: Hotheaded, badbutt
Token: Nope.
Face Claim: Im Yoona (still waiting for face claim's acceptance)
Other: She’s a cheese.
Kitzi's Characters Tumblr_m31wn9cxgf1r45688
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitzi's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitzi's Characters   Kitzi's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitzi's Characters
Page 1 of 1