The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When were you going to tell me about this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When were you going to tell me about this? Left_bar_bleue1/1When were you going to tell me about this? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

When were you going to tell me about this? Empty
PostSubject: When were you going to tell me about this?   When were you going to tell me about this? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey guys, don't let the username fool ya, it's me, Lupa!

I'm 17, soon to be 18, and a member of this site before this wonderful reboot (which I must say, lookin' good sor, lookin' good. If you need any help girl, I'm glad to provide it)

Anyways, great to see some old faces, and some new ones! Let's get this party started, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When were you going to tell me about this? Left_bar_bleue150/150When were you going to tell me about this? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: When were you going to tell me about this?   When were you going to tell me about this? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Glad to have you lupa! Smile
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When were you going to tell me about this? Left_bar_bleue0/0When were you going to tell me about this? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: When were you going to tell me about this?   When were you going to tell me about this? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 3:46 pm

LUPA!!!!!! Very glad to see you!

Yes, party we shall.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
When were you going to tell me about this? Left_bar_bleue150/150When were you going to tell me about this? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: When were you going to tell me about this?   When were you going to tell me about this? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Lupa! Nice to see you here <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When were you going to tell me about this?   When were you going to tell me about this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When were you going to tell me about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: