The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never lup. Never.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Never lup. Never. Left_bar_bleue150/150Never lup. Never. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Never lup. Never. Empty
PostSubject: Never lup. Never.   Never lup. Never. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Never lup. Never. 89HANHg

Heyo there guys, I'm Shantel, or Chii here! I floated my way in here maybe 3/4 years ago and stuck around, can't seem to shake off all the lovely people and forum here c: But hey, I'll be around to try and help with the revamp however I can, Sor I am at your service. So! I remember being on these forums at 16 thinking I was going through the hardest finals of my life, oh how naive and wrong I was. I just finished my final year project a while ago and I'm interning at a production house making fun tv shows and stuff so that's cool, but that just means I now have to be a functioning adult booo.

Nothing else has really changed about me for all you familiar faces I see you there, maybe a new respect for crude jokes, but for new people, let me love you! :'D I like to have a camera and point and shoot at things. I have unconditional love to give and I live for trying to make myself and maybe other people feel sad about charries dying. Dying? I mean living a happy life. Right.

Let the reset begin, once I stop procrastinating over clearing my signature of old pains and torture.

Time to get my feels game back on. hee. 8')
Never lup. Never. Tumblr_m9bdceLr5f1r2sckyo1_500
I might stab you in the back but.
Back to top Go down

Never lup. Never.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: