The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone still come around here?

Go down 
+2
Loki
Raivis Elegante
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Does anyone still come around here? Left_bar_bleue0/150Does anyone still come around here? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Does anyone still come around here? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 9:58 pm

Papi? I miss y'all. Does anyone even come around here and just randomly reminiscence? Sor and I are doing it now and it brings back the memories. Norman is still the best victor. #FightMe
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Does anyone still come around here? Left_bar_bleue150/150Does anyone still come around here? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Rafe and Jacob would like a word.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Does anyone still come around here? Left_bar_bleue150/150Does anyone still come around here? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 4:43 pm

-coughs- Astrid may have some words on that victor comment. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Does anyone still come around here? Left_bar_bleue10/150Does anyone still come around here? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:21 pm

It's funny. Every few months I come back to do the same thing and was thinking about everyone just a few minutes ago and was wondering what you'd be up to. So I came here to make a post or try to track ya guys down to see how things are going. Should've expected you guys to come around every once and a while
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 12:15 am

oof y'all I GOT HIT BY THE FEELS HARD i hope everyone's doing peachy!! boy there's so much to catch up with everyone it's so nice to see peeps still popping in here to reminisce the past! <3

alsp y'all are forgetting Derald. started off with just his pants. climbed to the top. in his tight swim suit pants. adhjsgdasd
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Does anyone still come around here? Left_bar_bleue0/0Does anyone still come around here? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 12:40 am

graduating from HIGH SCHOOL this year. for the record, I was in 6th grade when I was here!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Does anyone still come around here? Left_bar_bleue0/150Does anyone still come around here? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 9:29 am

oh my god the feels. everyone is getting old, even little matti.

@Nix (assuming you come back ;-Wink feel free to reach out man, i check back here every few weeks or so
@Matti this is unacceptable. yer meant to be a wee child forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still come around here?   Does anyone still come around here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone still come around here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Community :: Member Hangout-
Jump to: