The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stylist's Picks For Interviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Left_bar_bleue150/150The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Empty
PostSubject: The Stylist's Picks For Interviews   The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:46 am

The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Balmain-fall-2009-rtw-silver-with-a-black-bodice-and-train-dress-profile

Female Tribute, Interview dress

The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Vinci_43RR-2_Silver__71211_zoom

Male Tribute, Interview.

~Please tell me if you'd like me to find something else and give me a different idea please because honestly 6 is hard to style for so.. Yea, tell me what you don't like xD~
Back to top Go down

The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stylist's Picks For Interviews   The Stylist's Picks For Interviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 pm

That's fine. Smile Yeah, transportation is not exactly the most fashionable thing in the world, but the clothes actually do look like metal which reminds me of transportation... nice job.
Back to top Go down

The Stylist's Picks For Interviews
Page 1 of 1