The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LUNCH TIME!

Go down 
+4
Selene
Sorella
CaptainHook
Loki
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
LUNCH TIME! Left_bar_bleue150/150LUNCH TIME! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Time to Eat lunch little Tributes!

For lunch you can sit at a table with anyone you want, and talk with them while you eat. You may go back to training at any time.

-Gaz
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 pm

I decided to look around for a few people. Making allies was far more important than eating first. One peroson to look for was Marnie, my district partner, and second a kid who did rather well in training and reminded me of my best friend Jahnus. His name was Kaos, or Klawse, or Klous, or Klaus or something.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 pm

I entered the lunch room. I had done quite a bit of training and honestly was starving. I expected the careers to be sitting together in a group and what not. As for my self I was grabbing my lunch and then found a table sitting down at it. Who ever wanted to join may join me but my main focus was eating this lunch and possible forming alliances. I somewhat spaced out during lunch and was thinking up things in my head. I was developing my plan I had told Asher in my head. Soon enough I had a rough idea and I knew who I wanted for allies and who I'd be killing. I even weighed out the possibility of getting killed while this plan took effect but I was okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm

I walked into the lunch room and grabbed some food on a tray, and then I made a quick decision. I walked over to where the District 10 girl was and sat at that table. I smiled at her and started eating. "So" I say, between bites, "Hows the training gym treated you so far?" I ask casually. I was waiting for my allies to come sit so we could see if anyone would dare sit near the 10 girl if she was sitting with us, and if it would raise suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I was still quite tuned out when the district two boy sat down. I had just came back in time when he stated talking. I listened to him slightly and then was wondering why he was here. After I finished chewing what I had started on and my mouth wasn't full I looked at him. I wanted to say so many negative things to him but I tried to refrain myself. "It's treating me fine." I say casually. "Hows it treating you?" I ask and began eating again. He was probably going to start bragging like most careers about all his skills, that I honestly couldn't care about but I wouldn't be too rude about it if he did gloat. When my mouth was no longer full again I spoke, "Shouldn't you be forming some sort of career table?"
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:13 pm

LUNCH TIME! Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen

I grabbed some food onto a tray as I walked into the lunch room. I scratched the back of my neck and looked for... Who was I looking for? Fritz and Estrella. I saw them sitting at a table, but that Career from District 2, (Flint I guess?) was also there, and he made my stomach churn. I shrugged it off and walked to sit next to Fritz, ruffling his hair which I had gotten use to doing. "Hey Fritz," I said, beginning to eat the scrumptious Capitol food.

Last edited by Selene on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 pm

I shrug as part of my response, "Nothing new, except the agility course" I say, thinking back to how the Training Center in District 2 didn't have as nice a course for that. At her question about the career table, I smirked. "Why bother? We know who our alliance is and we know what were going to do, if they want to sit with me, they can do that" I say.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:27 pm

I look at Flint, he wasn't like Hunter, he was but wasn't. He seemed more reserved and in a way I didn't quite like. This meant he had things planned. When he answered it was my turn to smirk. "You aren't the only one with alliances and plans." I say and I couldn't help but picture my self killing him but I pushed it away shortly. "So I hear your fellow careers are trying to get Marnie to be a career with you guys, why so much interest?" I ask casually looking at him wondering if he'd answer me or if he'd just shrug it off. I still hadn't seen Nate yet but I was sure he'd come around at some point.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm

I grin, she wasn't dull, I'd give her that much. "Silver has taken an interest in her talents" I say, and then add as an afterthought, "And doesn't want to be the only girl in the alliance". I look around at the tributes in the room. "Between us, I think District 3 will be a problem, he spent all his time learning snares and traps" I say, then deciding to put some perspective on that. "And District 3 likes to make big traps"
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 pm

LUNCH TIME! Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen

I began to eat my lunch happily an-- wait, were they talking about me. I moved around the table and sat by Flint. "If you're going to talk about someone, make sure she's not at the same table. It's impolite to talk about someone, even if it's a good thing," I said, mocking Flint as he had called me out earlier. I smiled with a glint of anger in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 pm

I grin at Marnie, "My apologies, then" I say, surprising myself. I wasn't one to apologize often. "Anyways, I hate to break this to you, but I didn't bring you into the conversation" I say, glancing at District 10.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:45 pm

I nod taking that into consideration, "No offence or anything." I start and then look around the room quickly making sure Silver wasn't around. "Silver seems a bit too soft to be in these games." I say a bit quietly so no one was to over hear. I then stopped talking about Silver and Marnie, didn't really matter to me right now. When he mentioned district three I nod in agreement. "District 3 is quite the problem, also considering what district he comes from, they specialize in electricity and we have no info on what he used to do before he was reaped." I say thinking about it. "I think he's going solo." I add remembering him at a few stations. My eyes shifted around the room and at the tributes and then back on district two. "So got some things to show off for the gamemakers? You displayed a bit of strength with the dummy in the melee station." I say being rather nice give him a some what compliment. He had yet to give me a reason to be angry. When Marnie had come over to the table and then Flint apologized for something I brought up, I just brushed it off. Not like I was talking about killing her.
Back to top Go down

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Star skipped into the lunch room, looking cheerful, grabbed some food, and was about to sit with Estrella when she saw the boy from District 2 seated with and talking to her. She noticed the girl from 11 had just moved there as well, and decided to sit alone, but close enough that she could maybe get a hint of what they were discussing while still avoiding careers. Don't want to give them any reason to want to kill me, do I? Actually, the pair from 2 is okay. I mean, the girl could even be described as a nice person, I suppose, but I don't like that guy from 4, and he might sit there. He's just... he's too good at everything. There's got to be something wrong with his brain to compensate, right? Or not. Either way... not a good idea.Star thought. She slid into a seat at an empty table next to them and ate her food as silently as possible. She put on a slightly out-of-it face and turned her head so that her ears were in the direction of their conversation, but her eyes and face weren't. Star only caught snippets of conversation, but it was better than nothing. She glared down at her food, mentally picturing it as a magic meal that could make her the best medium and psychic ever. She wished it were real.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 pm

I think about all she had said, I decided not to comment further on Silver, I knew she'd go lethal eventually. "I'll probably fight a trainer or something." I say, thinking about it a bit. "Maybe even show off something I learnt" I add. I look back at the knot tying station, "As for District 3" I begin quietly, "I somehow doubt his victims will ever see him when they die" I say, thinking on how many lethal traps the kid could put up with the right materials.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I sighed slightly and then continued to eat my lunch as he spoke, I never ate to much so after a few bits I pushed my food away not wanting it anymore. I should eat as much as I can but I just wasn't hungry and plus I didn't want to weigh as much as this guy. I finished my food completely and nodded. "I agree, about district three." I said quietly. "Better watch out for his traps then." I say smirking. "So, you have an angle to play for the interviews?" I ask changing subject.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:17 pm

I chuckle, "I thought my personality made it obvious, I've been practicing it for a while" I say, making a joke of my angle. "I'm the mysterious Career who only talks when there's food in front of him" I say before taking another bite of food. I move on, "Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I laugh a bit at him making a joke of his angle and shake my head slightly. "I guess I shouldn't have been so daft, and should have paid more attention." I point out. I then think for a moment, my mentor didn't give me an angle, I suppose I was to play what ever seemed fit. "I wasn't really narrowed down to an angle, I suppose I just play what ever seems fit. I can act so it doesn't matter." I say shrugging my shoulders, I was being honest but not like I cared, he still had no idea of my plans for the games.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:30 pm

I grin, "Guess you'll have to figure that one out before you get on stage" I say. Interviews were important. They helped get the Capitol to like you, or in my case, want to know more about me. "What do you think the arena will be like?" I ask, interested on another tribute's ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I nod, "I'll probably figure it out tonight." I admit and then when he asked what I thought the arena was going to look like I thought for a moment. "Well, there will be blood for sure, no matter what arena you go into." I say grinning and then I think about possible landscapes, "Well they could do a flat piece of land that has horrid weather and terrible mutts, a forest type location...Maybe they might do something with water." I say shrugging my shoulders. These ideas were mostly based off of my nightmare locations.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm

I laugh, "There won't be blood until they let us off the plates" I point out. "I think they have to have water so we don't die of dehydration, other than that I think it will be something that forces us to stay close to the others. A small arena"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 pm

I think about it for a moment and shake my head. "No, I meant water every where, more like salt water if you ask me." I say. When he put in input in I thought about it for a bit and tossed it around in my head. "Well, if it is an arena like that," I say pausing and then do my nearly perfect capitol accent. "May the odd be ever in your favor." and I laughed a bit at the hideous capitol accent of course the gamemakers watching us wouldn't be too thrilled with me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:56 pm

I grin, "If its like that at least District 3 wont have much time to lay out traps." I say, "we'll all have killed each other by day two" I add in jokingly. I finished eating and thought about whether or not to go train right away or not.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

"True enough." I say and then stand up. "It's been a nice time chatting with you but I believe I should back to training. There's still some stations I'd like to visit." I say smiling, of course the whole chatting bit was just added for friendly terms, I wasn't his friend though, I was the very person who wanted to kill him.
Back to top Go down

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Star gave up on listening to the conversation of the table adjacent to her, deciding they were boring, and concentrated on eating her own food. She thought about the Games.Will I still be alive in a week?, she wondered. Will I even live past the first 10 minutes? She bit down, hard, on some more food, and continued to ponder the Hunger Games, lost in thought. What should my angle be? I think I'm the youngest here... am I? Well, if not, I'm probably at least in the younger half. So... what angle works with young? Innocent? I'm not innocent, I love blood... Gory? Maybe a vicious child would work. No, because then I won't even get people to feel sorry for me. Well... maybe. That'd be the easiest... I'll think about it and consult the mentor, I guess. I should really get back to training... the medicine station wasn't that bad, and I want to learn to use a bow or purify water or something. Star got to her feet, cleaned up her food, and headed back to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 pm

LUNCH TIME! 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver watched as Estrella left. She'd overheard the whole conversation. Silver walked over to Flint and sat down across from him. "So Estrella thinks I'm soft?" she asked. Just because Silver was being friendly didn't mean she was soft. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LUNCH TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUNCH TIME!   LUNCH TIME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LUNCH TIME!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next