The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter Smith interview

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunter Smith interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Hunter Smith interview Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 pm

My name was called. I walked out on stage. It was the most incredible thing ever. I waved to everyone. People knew who I was. I knew that I was well liked among the people of the Capitol. Careers were usually well known. As a district 4 boy, it's hard to be ignored. Some people threw flowers into the stage. I put my hand up way high and did a great wave.

Cameras were being shoved into my face. My skin looked crystal clear on the big screen. I looked right into the camera and smiled. Most of the cameras were taking videos. But some others were just taking pictures of me. I made sure to look bright and cheerful in every picture. I made sure to do some hair flips too.

When the roar finally died down, I sat in the chair near Caesar Flickerman. He was looking.... Colorful. Like always. He sat with his cheesy smile. "Hello Mr. Flickerman. I've been waiting for the amazing day that I could have the honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunter Smith interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:41 pm

I smile at Hunter, his name would be of use for a future compliment, I had decided. "Well, Hunter" I say, shaking his hand. "I'm quite excited to be meeting you myself" I respond. After we're seated, I ask the first question, "So, I think everyone is excited to see this Career pack in action. What do you think your role will be in it?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I think about Caesar's question for a minute. "Well this year I was the one who assembled te pack. I think I'll have a voice in the careers, of not being one of the leaders. We have a fine selection of careers this year and I think they will be very helpful in the games this year.

I look around and see people in the audience who are watching me so closely. Almost as if they missed one word, they'd be killed. They dom't have to worry about something like that. But of course, I do.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:09 pm

I nod, "So, a decent score for you, don't you think?" I ask him, referring to his training score. He'd done well enough in it.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

"Yeah. I can honestly say that I was expecting myself to get less than an 8. I was Extremly happy when I found out. I mean, it was a good score." I turn to the audience. "Do you think it was a good score? Did you?" Inresponse the crowd filled with screams and roars.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 pm

I smile at the crowd's cheers. I turn to Hunter, "Lets give the crowd a little break from cheering, they'll need to be nice and rested for some more of it later in this interview, I'm sure." I say, the crowd cheers in agreement and settles down, waiting to see where I was going with this. "Hunter, I have to ask, is there anyone special back home waiting for you?" I ask him, pausing, "Maybe a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 pm

I look down for a second then look back up. "Not at home. Not a girlfriend. But a girl. She doesn't like me all that much. But I can't stop thinking about her." I look at Caesar. "But this next part is a secret." I close my eyes and breathe deeply. Then I open my eyes. "There was one afternoon. We were together. I was so in love with her at that moment. We.... We went all the way." Then I look back up at the crowd. "And it was about two days ago. Here in the Capitol. The only girl I've been surrounded by since last week.It's her."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

I try to respond to that, but the crowd went insane. They were cheering his name, and also his district partner, Esther's name. I waited for them to calm down some, and when I could finally be heard I said, "We'll be sure to keep this secret for you Hunter" I assure him. Then, turning to the crowd, "Isn't that right everyone?" I ask, cheers reignite in assurance that the secret would be kept. Though, it was already out.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:05 pm

"Thanks Caesar." Then I turn to the crowd. "And you guys. I owe you one!" The crowds screams a bit and then calms. "I just don't want to do anything to harm her. I told you guys a secret and I don't want this secret to hurt her. She's the most important thing in the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:25 pm

A collective 'Awwww' comes from the crowd. They ate this stuff up and Hunter was throwing it out like he owned all the love stories in the world. "I'm sure she will handle things well" I tell him reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:30 pm

I smiled a bit. "She is a fighter. The opposite of weak. I'm positive she'll do great. In fact, she might even win. I don't think I'd be surprised if I was still alive then. She's fully capable of making it happen."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 pm

I smile at him, patting his shoulder reassuringly. "I'm sure the people of the Capitol will be cheering for the both of you" I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

"Maybe.... I know! Why don't we ask them!" I stand up, walk to the front of the stage and look straight into the crowd. "Will you be cheering for Ester and I?! Will you?!" More roars and screams.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 pm

I laugh loudly. "Be careful Hunter, they may just pull you into the crowd in their excitement!" I shout to him, carefully watching the front rows, while maintaining a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Caesar was right. People were trying to grab me. I put my hand out and the people in the front row embraced my hand. It was all so amazing. Then I went back to my seat and sat down. "Caesar, this city is so exciting. I just love it."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I smile, "The excitement is defined by the event" I inform him. It was as true a statement as ever. The city was most exciting this time of year. "They love to see which tributes bring it all to the table" I say, "Do you think you'll be one of those tributes?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"By the way the crowd has been cheering for me tonight, I think it's safe to say that I probably will be one of those tributes. I mean, I have to be at least one person's favorite. Everybody has to have a favorite tribute. Even me. I think I've made it pretty clear who mine is."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm

I smile, "I suppose you do" I chuckle, with the crowd letting out another set of aww's.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm

I smile at the crowd. Then I do a hair flip with the hair flow I was working on all day. Some people in the crowd gasp when i do it. I don't know why they get so worked up on a hair flip, but they do. I sit waiting for Caesar to talk again.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

I smile, "That's very nice hair you've got there" I say, "Did your stylist make it like that?" I ask, opening up some questions about his Stylist.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm

"Well, Chub is the most amazing stylist that I have ever seen in the Hunger Games. She didn't do my hair. But look at this outfit she made! Isn't it spectacular?! Chub is so talented at what she does."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview Left_bar_bleue400/400Hunter Smith interview Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Another roar from the crowd. I smiled chuckling along "Yes well it seems Chub has got herself quite a following wouldn't you say?" time to begin the final push. "Is there anything you'd like to say to the Head Gamemaker? or the Capitol Citizens? or Even your family back home?
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

I nod. "There's something I'd like to say to each of those. First, my folks at home, keep cheering for me. I love you guys. My Capitol friends, thanks for being such fun people. This world wouldn't be the same without you." Then I got a look of fire in my eyes. "Head Gamemaker, don't try and cross me. I'm more capable than you think. But finally, I'd like to thank you Caesar."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview Left_bar_bleue400/400Hunter Smith interview Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Caeser nodded keeping the winning smile plastered on my face. "He'd be crazy to try!" I agree "So far you've been very impressive with everything, is there anything your not good at? You've got the girl, the team, what are you missing?"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 pm

I get quiet. "Yes. I'm not good at having fun. I've never really enjoyed or had a fun time somewhere. It's because I don't really know how. I've never really had the time to. I want to but.... I don't think it's going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Smith interview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next